Hot, Hot, HOT. by staciethehedghog
Summary:




Summary: When the air conditioner breaks down on the hottest day in California History, The Jackson 5 go to great lengths to try and keep themselves cool.


Categories: Jackson 5: 1965-1975, Family, Humor Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Jackson 5.
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 6116 Read: 17541 Published: Aug 29, 2017 Updated: Aug 30, 2017
Story Notes:

NOTE: This will be the 2nd Appearance of The Thompson Family; their first debut was in The Pilot Fanfiction, New Friends-Michael meets April  also, there will be no graphics for the title picture Enjoy! ;) and tell me what you think ;) love you all more 

1. Chapter 1 by staciethehedghog

2. Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

3. Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog

4. Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

5. Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

6. Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog

7. Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog

8. Chapter 8 by staciethehedghog

9. Chapter 9 by staciethehedghog

10. Chapter 10 by staciethehedghog

11. Epilogue. by staciethehedghog

Chapter 1 by staciethehedghog

 

     It was a very hot and sunny day in California in the August of 1971. The sun blazed its bright light down on the citizens who were feeling the heat; wiping their foreheads off, fanning themselves with hand fans, and their hands. Even their dogs were panting of thirst wanting to get some water this minute. At the Hayvenhurst Mansion, in Encino, Joe and his sons, who were also the Jackson 5, were on their way to the Recording Studio for them to do their session. Michael crossed his arms and pouted like there was no tomorrow coming as he felt sweat coming down and wiped it in a split second. 


"It's not fair, it's so hot outside, and we are wearing these stuffy clothes; it really doesn't make sense. Couldn't we wear something more looser than what we have on?" He asked as Joe looked at him and scowled. "Put a cork in it Boy, besides, this will all pay off in the end trust me when I tell you." "But Joseph, do we have to do this? It's Saturday plus, it feels like being in an oven can't we go to the pool or anywhere else just to beat the heat?" Joe's scowl grew deeper by the minute as Mike hung his head low not wanting to get yelled at. Most days like today, they didn't mind doing what they loved to do; it was their lively hood and of course they were bringing twice as much than any other group but, this time, they didn't want to but mostly Mike he just didn't see why they had to work in this 102 degree heat this felt like torture.

Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

 

     Where: Westlake Recording Studio.


Time: 10:37 A.M.

The Long black car opened up out coming the boys and the Manager. They went in through the doubled glass doors where they were greeted by Motown Founder, and Owner Berry Gordy who was also indeed feeling the heat wiping the sweat off with his hanky. "Good Day boys glad you all could make it." He said in a breathless state as they nodded feeling what he was feeling so they couldn't blame him; he had his dress jacket off along with his neck tie; his shirt was also wet with the buttons opened. He then put in a blank tape and told them to go ahead and sing.

Michael then started to cough; inside, felt too warm but tried to finish and get it over with as much as possible. Joe watched them like a Hawk as he was motioning for them to get it right. The coughing soon came back sensing this, Berry had pressed the button to stop recording and asked him if he was okay? Jackie even got a glass of water for his brother in hopes that would do the trick when suddenly, the 11-year-old passed out. The two men ran inside while the boys tried to wake him up but he just laid there motionless; Tito then told Jermaine to call 911 to send an ambulance on the double.

He slowly opened his eyes while trying to fight off the blurriness also as he saw the faces of the boys with mixtures of worried and relief written all over them. He tried to sit up but was too weak. "Don't push yourself little brother please rest." Jackie said gently fixing him on the bed. "Wh-Where am I?" "You're in the Hospital Mike, it appeared that you passed out from Heat Exhaustion." Marlon said hearing the door opened revealing to be a Male Doctor who looked to be in his early 40's having olive colored skin, jet black hair, and sea green eyes; he appeared to be very handsome. "That's right you did. Good afternoon there Mr. Michael Jackson I'm Doctor Chip Walker and it is very nice to meet you." They shook hands as he then explained to him about what he went through. Soon, the door knocked revealing to be Katherine, Rebbie, Latoya, Randy, and little Janet who was crying her eyes out seeing her big brother as she ran to hug him.

"Oh Michael! I thought you were dead!" She breathed as he patted her. "Don't worry Jan I'm not going anywhere I'm still alive." He wiped her tears away as she gave him a small smile. "Are you alright baby? I was so worried; when I heard the news, I ran out of the Grocery Store not bothering to get the bag." Mike chuckled giving his mother a big hug almost fearing to let go. "No need to be alarmed Mrs. Jackson, he just suffered from Heat Exhaustion no harm done at all but I suggest that next time he drinks plenty of fluids such as water and wear more loose and comfortable clothing." Kate nodded but Mike blushed and slowly held his head down low.

     Joe and Berry were waiting inside the Waiting Area. Soon, Katie came back out to see both of them turn towards her waiting for the news. "So, how is he Mrs. Jackson?" The Founder said as she smiled. "He's fine he just passed out from Heat Exhaustion is all; he's in his room putting back on his clothes." Berry sighed in relief and smiled but Joe, on the other hand, kept his angry demeanor and scowling face up. "He was faking, the boy was faking all this time." The two were clearly taken aback by his rage. "Joseph, why would you say that?" "Oh come on Katie like you don't know the real truth behind this; he was just pretending to be sick just so they wouldn't finish what they were doing and it looks like he's bringing the boys on his side as well." Katherine couldn't believe what her Husband was saying how could he just burst out the way he did?


The couple then went outside leaving Mr. Gordy alone. "Joe, I know at times you can be hard, rough, and not fair at all. How on Earth could you carry on like that? If he was faking, after he passed out, would he just spring back to life? I don't think so!" Joe blinked at her twice at a loss for words. "This had happened by him along with the others wearing those stuffy outfits! Come on now you can't have them wear what they have on can't you feel that it's like 102 degrees out here? You should have let them wear their regular but COMFORTABLE clothes." Joe had nothing to say at that point but when he was going to protest, she held out her hand indicating to not talk. "By the time we leave here, we are going back home to keep cool; the boys will get the rest of the Saturday afternoon off and that's final! Now come!" Feeling defeated, they both walked back inside where they saw the boys smiling at Michael who was now feeling a lot better thanks to Dr. Chip Walker who gave him some brochures about symptoms on what he had and how he could stop them. Katie felt relieved knowing that her son was back in his good condition.

"You all have my word to take the day off today if that's okay with Joseph." Berry said looking at him who nodded only once not saying a word. "But don't worry, you all will still get your paychecks." The children smiled knowing that they would still get paid even though the song was not finished completely. "Thanks Mr. Gordy we won't let you down; see you next week." They waved goodbye going their separate ways as the limo started to go back to Encino.

 

Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog

 

     Back at the Compound, later that afternoon, everyone and everywhere were very quiet; no one spoke. Katherine was doing her baking, Joe was reading the newspaper, Rebbie and Latoya were polishing each-others nails in the living room, Randy and Janet were playing checkers, and the boys were just reading their comic books. Soon, the rumbling sound of the car could be heard and the bell as well; Katherine wiped her hands on her apron as she took dainty steps towards the door opening it only to reveal the Thompson family, Rachel and Tiffany waving and saying hello. "Why good afternoon there everyone please come in." She stepped aside letting them through as April handed her a plate of gelatin in the shape of a flower with her smiling and leading them towards the kitchen.


The Jackson Patriarch looked over his paper seeing the white people coming in. He gave a small smile and nod to Sherman Thompson shaking hands. Since the night when they were finding their children just a few months ago after misunderstanding about each-other, they had became good friends setting aside their differences and letting friendship take over. "Why hello there Joseph, it's great to see you again haven't seen one another since back what had happened." Joe nodded slowly remembering but shook his head. "The pleasure is all mine Sherman. So, what brings you and the rest here?" "The Air Conditioner over at April's cooking School burnt out and the men won't be coming until Monday afternoon sometime so we decided to pick up the girls and come here to see you guys." "Well, that's awfully nice of you to think about us. How about you and I go out and chat?" The Thompson man nodded and they both left.

Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

 

     The girls walked in slowly wanting to surprise the boys and to their good luck, they did as they threw their books high in the air to catch their breaths hearing them laugh as they went over to hug them. "You nearly gave us all a heart attack, you girls are bad." Marlon said kissing Rachel on the cheek who blushed slightly letting go out of his grip. "Yeah well, sorry about that." Jackie shook his head. "Don't worry about it we're fine. So, what are you all doing here?" "Well, the air conditioner over at my cooking school burnt out so class is cancelled until the men come out Monday Morning to try and fix it or probably get a new one." April explained as they nodded. "You pretty mamas don't have to worry much longer because we got all the air your lungs can get." Mike said as he wrapped his arm around the young brunette haired girl's neck in a gentle way which made her cheeks glow.


Suddenly, the air chipped out in an instant; Lily got a little scared as she hid behind her big sister who patted her on the head. "It's okay Lil the air just went off for a little bit it will come back on soon." But what they didn't know was that it wasn't going to chip back in for the day.

     It had been over 20 minutes since the cool air had chipped out. Inside the Mansion was getting pretty hot indeed as the kids were feeling it. "Man, it sure has gotten warm in here very quick." Tito said fanning himself with his comic book. "Yeah, you're telling me bro I wonder how come the air has not come back on yet?" Jermaine said getting up with the others on his trail. "Why don't we go ask Mr. Jackson what happened?" Rachel asked as they all shrugged and did it anyway. "Joseph?" Michael asked as the Patriarch turned his head sharply at him. "What is it boy? Can't you all see that Mr. Thompson and I were talking?" "Sorry, but we just came to tell you that the air has not come back on and it's getting hot in the house." The two men then made it over to the air conditioning machine; putting his hand on top, feeling that it was hot, he quickly pulled away fanning it.


"We're gonna have to take it apart and see what the problem is." Tito suggested as he and Tiffany did what they had to do being very careful. "I see, the transformer burned out that's the reason." Tiffany said seeing the guitarist impressed. "Dang girl, you sure do have brains unlike some people around here." Joe scowled. "Watch it boy, okay so the transformer is dead I'm gonna need to call the repair guy to have him come and put in a replacement." "And I know just the guys for the job." Sherman said giving the Jackson Manager a business card. "Fred Lewis?" He then nodded. "Yeah, he is an expert on these types of things; he does an excellent job." "Okay, thanks let me go call him now."

Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

 

 


"Joe, me, Darla, and the girls are going to go to the Mall for a little while how about I just get us a new Air conditioning unit?" Katherine asked her Husband who had just gotten off the phone. "That's alright Katie I called the repair man; he said he'll be here within 10-15 minutes to replace the transformer and whatever needs fixin'." "Okay then but what about the kids?" "Don't worry about them they'll be fine; I'll make sure they are safe from this heat wave." 

The Manager/Patriarch had the children all lined up. "Now listen all of you, the repair man is coming over here very soon to fix the conditioner so I want you kids to be on your best behavior and not make a peep while he's doing his job." "But Joseph, it's too hot to just be in here we want to go outside." Michael said. "You all will; after he's done now remember, not a word out of any of you or else got it?" They nodded their heads. "Yes sir." They said in unison as he nodded his head in approval and left. "Sheesh, what a guy." Tiffany said seeing them nod and sighed. "Yeah, but you get use to it; can't complain." Jermaine said plopping his body on the bed. "Now what are we suppose to do? It's too darn hot to do anything and we're stuck inside just being like cactuses; what? I suggest that we should just find a way to keep ourselves cool and don't care whether what happens?" Jackie explained as they smirked seeing him cover his mouth. "Great idea Jackie; you're a peach." Tiff cooed pinching his cheek making him blush. "Me and my big mouth." He sighed shaking his head.

Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog

 

     The rumbling sound of the air conditioning van was heard and seen as it made its way toward the Compound. He then stepped onto the walkway as Joe and Sherman came to greet him. "Welcome to Hayvenhurst sir I'm Joe Jackson; I see you already know Sherman Thompson here?" Nodding he stuck out his hand to shake. "Yes I do believe; my name is Fred Lewis and it is also great to see you there. So, you had called about an air conditioning unit that needs to be looked after?" Both men nodded as they led the way to the back.


Michael got out some cubes of ice dunking them into a large bowl of water as the others watched him scratching their heads. "So, tell us Mike why are you doing that? What's the point in this idea?" Tim, who was one of the Thompson twins asked seeing him smile. "You know on a hot day you just want something that will clench your thirst?" They all nodded. "Well, I'm making the ultimate summer drink of all time: Ice Cold Lemonade!" He then got 4 lemons squirting out the juice as much as he could and getting some sugar to sweeten it. Using a wooden spoon, he started to mix it around until, it was ready. He poured them carefully into each glass and gave to each kid. "Drink up" He announced as they made a toast and drank the cool refreshing drink ever smiling.

"Wow, this is delicious." April complimented seeing him blush. "Thanks"

     Rachel was taking small sips of her beverage when suddenly, a lightbulb was lighting up very brightly above her head. Asking Michael if he had any ice trays, he nodded and got them out of the cupboard; she then also found some plastic wrap and toothpicks. Pouring the remaining lemonade into them, she placed the wrap tightly on them and sticked a the tiny wooden stick in each cube and now, it was time for them to go into the freezer. "What did you do Rachel?" Marlon asked the red headed girl. "You'll see once they are done." She winked causing him to blush. "Now what should we do?" Lily asked finishing her drink and going over to the sink to wash her glass; Mike thought very hard then snapped his fingers snickering. "I have an idea."


Fred got out his tools that he needed and examined the unit and nodded his head in approval. "Okay, I have everything that I need; and I'm going to need your help there Mr. Jackson if that's alright." "It's no trouble at all that way, if it happens next time, then I'll know what to do." He explained getting the instruction Manuel. He heard running water coming from upstairs; Joe had great hearing senses apart from sight and would know what was happening around and behind the Mansion. "Excuse me one moment." And he left following the sound.

Michael filled the last water balloon from the large bathroom sink testing it by seeing the size nodding, and smiling, he then glanced at Marlon who was in his swimming trunks, and goggles inside the shower. The rest of the children looked speechless. "This is your great idea?" Jim asked. "Yep, and the best part is, you don't have to pay to throw them." He winked seeing them smile and nodded to his brothers. "I am Aqua Man! I am here to call all sea creatures to assist me when evil is a foot come to me my friends and together, we will stop mayhem from happening!!" And it started; they threw the liquid filled balloons over at him who was getting wet and laughing at the same time plus getting cool too. "How you feelin' Aqua Jackson?" Jermaine asked trying to hold in his chuckles seeing him enjoying the cold sensation of H2O. The kids laughed hard some were even falling down with their legs in the air and tears in their eyes.

Joe opened the door wondering what was all that racket when suddenly, he slipped on part of the wet floor causing him to fall flat on his back as he held his head up slowly scowling so hard that it looked like his face was going to come off. "Kids... What the heck is going on!?" He yelled at them who all scurried away to clean up the mess and leave before he could try to get up.

Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Enjoy Chapter 7!

 

     The kids were now back inside their rooms as Joe came in with a bandage wrapped around his head looking mighty angry; his bright hazel eyes were staring directly at them not even blinking. "You all think this was funny?" He asked trying hard to calm down as they lowered their heads and twiddled their fingers. "We're sorry Joseph we were just having fun that's all." Mike said his voice shaking with fear. "Fun huh? Why not you tell it to the water balloon that nearly cost me my life!" And with his hand, he popped it letting all the water out. "That's what I'm talking about! How dare you all!?" They all gulped down their saliva. "I had asked you children nicely to keep it down for the guy is doing his work and we want no interruptions; and I can't believe you guys were in this also." He said pointing his finger at the Thompson siblings.


"We were just watching." April said defending herself and her three brothers and sister. "Uh huh sure you were so what? You 5 just had invisible arms that were throwing those objects?" They held their heads down so low that you didn't even see their faces. "From this point on, you all are on punishment for 5 hours; that means, no tv, no playing outside, and definitely, no dessert after dinner tonight." "But that's so unfair!" Marlon yelled out but then sat back down when the father had casted his eyes down at him for being slightly rude. "And you all, can go leave." April shook her head. "No, we are not! Like Marlon said this isn't fair they shouldn't get punished just because they wanted to keep cool but also to have fun; you work them too much! It's not their fault and if you are going to do it to them, then ground us too!" Joe looked stunned by the way the brunette girl stood up for them but soon, pushed them out. "If it gets too warm for you boys, swallow your spit." And he left slamming the door.

End Notes:

A plan will be formulated reall soon indeed ;)

Chapter 8 by staciethehedghog

 

 


"What a poor excuse for a human being." April said pacing back and forth with her siblings and girl-friends outside in the far back. "I know, now we know why Michael would rather be with Berry Gordy than with him; he is much more of a Father figure to them than Joe would ever be in his life-time." Joshua said. "If only there was a way we could get him to open his eyes to see how there is more to life than just working your butt off all day and night." Rachel said; that gave April an idea. "I think I know of a way but I'm going to need all of your help; are you with me?" Looking at each-other, they smiled and furrowed their eyebrows nodding. "Okay, so here's the plan." Huddling them together, she explained every little detail she could and Lily jumped up and down very excited. 

Meanwhile, Fred was in his truck having his lunch. Joe then knocked on his window asking him what would he like to drink? Only getting a response saying lemonade and he left. As he was walking, he was stopped by the 5-year-old who pulled on his shirt and hopped all around saying that her shoes were too tight. (It is really a diversion). That gave the others time to sneak back into the Compound to get the boys out of the warm and stuffy room that they were in.

April knocked on the door. "Michael, are you guys okay in there?" Hearing the brunette's voice, he quickly got up, and answered. "Yeah, it's just too darn hot in here; Joseph locked us in." "Don't worry, we're going to get you all out." "Where's Lily?" He asked her. "She's fine she's very busy with him at the moment." She then turned to Rachel asking her if she had any bobby pins; nodding, the red-head emerald green eyed girl did her job trying to undo the lock, and sure enough, it opened, the boys were so happy that they ran up and made a group hug.

"You all are fantastic! Now come on! It's time to show Joseph the definition of fun; by the way April, thanks for defending us and standing up to him. You have done what I've always dreamed up, and never had the courage to do. You are one foxy mama." Mike winked making her blush playfully slapping him.

    The group of kids had now made it to the kitchen. They filled up a box with water balloons as much as possible filling them one by one. They furrowed their eyebrows standing like Military soldiers ready for battle as Michael nodded his head to Marlon who got the message locking the door. Back outside, Joe's patience was really wearing thin as Lily held onto his ankles tight not letting go no matter how many times he was trying to shake her off, she just wouldn't budge. Soon, he made it to the front entrance but it appeared to be locked shut. He huffed out a breath shaking his head couldn't believe that was happening. "Those kids; wait till they hear a punishment for 4 months." He thought to himself going around the back with the same exact problem. "I don't believe this; locked out of my own house!" Seeing the window open, he smirked a little as he climbed up.


"He's coming!" Rachel whispered in fear and anxiety seeing Mike and Jermaine nod. "Okay, when I say go, release them everyone got the picture?" They all nodded being on their guard as they held up their hands waiting to fire any minute. "Just as he was about there, Michael yelled out seeing them picking up as much as their hands could hold throwing them making him scream which made the birds fly away. "Keep throwing!" Tito announced not giving up. The Patriarch tried to hold on; his index finger couldn't handle it anymore as he went flying down to the ground which led him seeing the clouds passing by in the sky.

Chapter 9 by staciethehedghog

 

     The gang laughed and cheered as they were jumping up and down while doing a happy dance to celebrate their victory but what they didn't know that it wasn't going to last long and that Joe was just getting warmed up-very warmed up for sure.


There he was, just staring at the clear blue sky as big white puffy clouds lazily floated by and the doves made their sweet sounds flying. His bright hazel brown eyes did not even make one blink. "Don't give up so easily..." A voice from above said as he used his orbs to look around but there was no one in sight. "Interact with them...something that you have not done when they were much younger...look under the mat..." He got up slowly taking one step at a time. "Lift it up you will see...the spare house key..." Doing what it said, he brought his hands down to pick up the door rug and sure enough, the golden key shined its metallic golden color. He smirked an evil little smirk and chuckled darkly looking over at Lily as he asked her to come towards him; a little afraid, she mustered up all the courage she could get shakenly going to the man who asked her to help him with a favor.

The sound of the door could be heard from all the way down; Michael's ears perked up just by listening. "Ssshhh everyone be quiet." He silenced them seeing them instantly stop. "What's wrong?" Marlon asked. "Did you all hear that?" Jermaine then got closer next to his little brother. "Oh no... The spare key! Joseph has the spare key!!" "Oh no!!!" The kids said in loud unison. "Come on, no time to waist!" Jackie announced as they followed him downstairs into the kitchen following the sound. "This might not end well; goodbye cruel world." Rachel said hugging herself as Marlon comforted her. "Lily is still outside! We got to go get her!" Tim said. "Yeah, it's the only way; who knows what he's doing to our little sister." Jim said. They all nodded bracing themselves to unlock and to move out as quick as possible.

They looked all around making sure that the coast was clear. "Okay, come on." Joshua said quietly as he, Jackie, and Tito led the way where he wouldn't see them; they then saw Lily sitting on Joe's lap talking to her.

     "What on Earth do you think he's talking about to her?" Rachel asked as they crept a little closer. "You see Lily, I don't mind you and your big brothers and sister to come visit here; as a matter of fact, I really do enjoy your company. When I first met you all, I had some things on my mind that I don't want to tell you at the moment because you're still too young. And...I'm sorry for what I did to the boys from earlier; it's really the heat that was getting to me." "That's okay Mr. Jackson, I know you really didn't mean it; maybe you should apologize to them to let them know how you feel." The kids had heard enough as they quietly went back.


"Wow, he really does care." Michael said seeing them all nod. "Yeah, if only he would just show it to us rather than to tell it to someone else who is your little sister." Marlon replied to April. They soon saw the pair hold hands as they also had suspicious looks on their faces. "What do you think they are doing now?" Tito asked. Michael lunged his neck forward getting a better look as he saw them getting a garden hose and Joe asking Lil to turn it on.

     "Could they be watering the flowers or something?" Tiffany asked. "Mother would use a watering can not the hose I'm afraid we're going to get our answer real quick than expected." Tito explained as the group started to walk down slow and steady trying to gather what they were really up to in their heads. Joe and Lily both winked at each-other and nodded; it was time; grabbing the green tube, he then started to spray water at them who all shrieked out. Lily laughed so hard that she was scared she was going to wet herself.


"Joseph? Lily?" Michael asked while soaking wet as they both waved and nodded. "We got you, we got you!" The little brunette girl pointed and kept laughing. "What!?" They all said in unison. "Listen guys, I'm really sorry about the way I've been acting and of course for grounding you all in the first place; I admit it wasn't for me to do that. You see, I never had a good childhood of my own when I was your age; it was just all about work. But after seeing what you kids did from earlier really made me open up." The children smiled at one another as they were about to get a hug, he wet them again who for the first time ever, laughed.

"Oh we'll see who gets the last laugh." Michael smirked as the gang left to prepare more ammo.

End Notes:

;) ;D

Chapter 10 by staciethehedghog

 

     Finally getting back outside, with the box full of the balloons, the children then started to throw them as much as possible wetting them up in the process both who were firing the water from the hose. "You'll never take us alive!!" They all said. "Yes we will!!" Joe and Lil said in unison. "I never thought I would say this, but... Time for the big guns!" Rachel said while furrowing her eyebrows and smirking seeing the others winking. With some help, they got out a much larger balloon; the man and girl pair stared wide-eyed and looked at eachother expecting the worse that was yet to come; everything went in slow motion as it was thrown into the air they tried their hardest to find a safe spot but it was no use. SPLASH! Went the water filled object as they were soaked from head to toe in the icy cold water.


The kids laughed so hard that they fell on the ground holding their stomachs and sides. "Point one for us, Mr. Jackson and Lily 0!" Tiffany said imitating their shocked faces. The couple looked on and grumbled furrowing their brows and pouting and nodded at one another growing evil smirks; Lily went back over to turn on the hose at high strength and together, she and the Jackson Manager held the tube where it wouldn't shoot everywhere only at the youngsters. 

"Hey guys!" Lil shouted out with them getting up and their pupils shrinking. "Run..." Michael ordered as they ran at full super sonic speed not wanting to look back. "Oh no, my side it's sore I can't go on." Jermaine said tripping. "Come on Jerm! You can do it! Get up!" Tito said helping his brother but the moment came when the large amount of water came. "NO!" They screamed out.

     Screams were heard and echoed throughout as they were really getting drenched plus drinking the water at the same time. And so, it went they were doing it back and forth at each-other; they were having so much fun, that they didn't even hear the car coming and the women and girls got out looking shocked that Joe for the first time was having a blast with the children. "Joseph, is that really you?" Katherine asked walking up to her Husband who had a twinkle in his eyes and a smirk on his face as he did the unthinkable; womanly screams were then also heard as she looked at herself soaked from head to toe couldn't believe what she had experienced. Everyone looked at each-other afraid what she would might say but then laughed getting a bucket nearby and splashed him with leftover clean water.


"Oh no you don't woman!" Joe said picking up the hose once again, but was too late when Darla pitched in dunking him with even more water and so did Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet along with Randy took turns as the gang watched and sighed feeling very happy and joyful. "Well, I have to say, we really did have a great Saturday after all." Michael said with April nodding. "I agree, it was worth it." She ran away laughing as the boys looked at one another and grinned following after her as they went back to spraying each-other with more water.

Later that evening, The Jacksons and The Thompsons were in the backyard having a barbecue and taking a dip in the large pool. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may we have your attention please? We are the Jackson 5, and we are proud to present: The Encino Water Show! Starring The Jackson Sisters: Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet and the girls: April Thompson, Rachel Rogers, Tiffany Andrews, and of course, Lily Thompson!" Michael finished with the adults, The Jackson and Thompson brothers clapping as the girls all dived off the diving board making a grand entrance into the water; the crowd looked on amazed as the females stood in a straight line doing the exact movements and going back under; their legs were up in the air doing some exercises as they went back again. They then did a little dance water ballet style. Michael watched in wonder blushing as April did her solo looking radient as ever with the rays of the evening sun casted down on her skin making her so beautiful that he looked away feeling bashful. Marlon who had his eyes on Rachel, looked at her strawberry red hair taken by her beauty for a ten year old, she had such a pretty body. Both Randy and Tito had googly eyes stuck on Tiff as she swirled around with the other girls going as well.

The water show was now over and both children and adults made a toast that no matter what would happen in the near future, there will always be a smile at the end of it all.

End Notes:

This isn't the end yet; look out for the Epilogue coming soon.

Epilogue. by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Here's the Epilogue WARNING: Very funny might be short but funny 

 

     A few days later, Fred had came back and fixed the Air Conditioner unit making it brand new again. "Okay Mr. Jackson, I'm all done; it is now running smoothly." Joe smiled. "Thanks Fred. Ah yeah, perfect just the way I like it. How much would you like?" "That will be $27.89" "You got it." And he went into the house with the repair man putting his tools away and into his truck.


Getting out his wallet, he counted just the right amount and nodded in approval. The closing of the door was heard as he turned around to open it but, "Oh give me a break!" He said to himself clenching his teeth and started to knock very loudly hoping someone would hear him. Just outside, the boys snickered and high 5ed. "How long should we keep him in there?" Marlon asked seeing his siblings shrug. "Just until he starts to lose his mind until then, let's put the key in a safe spot." Michael winked with them walking away. 

"BOYS!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! I AIN'T PLAYIN' OPEN THE DOGGONE DOOR THIS INSTANT!!!!!! THAT'S IT YOU ALL ARE GROUNDED FOR 7 MONTHS!!!!! OPEN.UP.THE.DOOR!!!!!!!!!" Joe screamed at the top of his lungs banging so hard that his fists were growing tired. "Sometimes, they get on my nerves for real! I just hope they will make it on there own when I'm unable to do it.

"That's right, we will most certainly will." The Jackson boys said in unison winking into the camera.


The End.

End Notes:

Talk about a 4th wall break lol!!!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7529