Butterflies by Lorry
Summary:

 



Michael Jackson the King of Pop, fed up of the media ruining his image decided to leave it all behind to stay in the United kingdom to raise his children. But the call to music hadn't left him in years.


Flash forward to currently 2001 Michael chose to return to the studio with Sony Records after a seven year hiatus. 34 year old Ezra Banks didn't expect one day to have Michael Jackson walk into her graphic company asking for her help designing his CD cover.


Will she and Michael get along?


Will they find something in each other?


Will they become more than friends?


Find out in...


'Butterflies'


Categories: Invincible: 2000-2003, Drama, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: Mild Violence, Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: Child Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12388 Read: 9699 Published: Mar 23, 2017 Updated: May 10, 2017

1. .:Prologue.: by Lorry

2. Ch.2 by Lorry

3. Ch.3 by Lorry

4. Ch.4 by Lorry

5. Ch. 5 by Lorry

6. Ch. 6 by Lorry

.:Prologue.: by Lorry


Flashback:

:.: September 11th 1996 :.:

Michael sat on the plane on his own enjoying a glass of wine in his hand. The king of pop gazed at the relaxing scenery from his window. This trip was just what he needed before the 'History Tour' began.

But he didn't leave without telling his family, friends and people working at his own company (MJJ Productions) his plans.

He faced the usual protests but at this point, the exhausted man wanted some time alone from the media and everyone.

He chuckled lowly sitting in the chair, he couldn't wait to unwind and relax in the richly rooted country Nigeria where he knew he'd gain the peace needed from his crazy life.

Hours later the sun blazing down from his window woke him up from his late slumber.

Yawning and scratching his tangled hair he arose from his bed and went to have a shower, he wore a pair of blue light washed jeans and a loose white plan top leaving his short raven hair loose.

He grabbed his sunshades from the table and went out of the door where his bodyguards stood at attention waiting.

Underneath the black umbrella Michael walked over the rocky sidewalk watching the liveliness of the people laughing and talking together.

To get away from the sun Michael sat on the cool ground under a mango tree with his bodyguards surrounding him, but it didn’t bother him.

He continued to write in his little notebook whatever thoughts or words sprung in his mind.

He took a sip from his cool beverage occasionally as he basked in the stillness until a loud shout from only a few metres away startled him and he dropped his drink to the ground. He ignored the beverage spilling over the Rocky ground.

His head turned to see a pale skinny boy bloodied on the ground being dragged away by two larger men.

The young child wiggled furiously to pull his legs out of their hands but their hold only tightened further causing the small child more pain. He cried out for help but to his fear there wasn't a single soul around to help.

Michael despised seeing a child harmed in such a horrific way, He quickly pocketed his notebook and ran off in the direction to the alleyway.

In only a matter of seconds Michael arrived and felt his heart pound in his ears.

He didn't care for his well-being but only for the little boy that needed rescuing.

"Let him go!" He commanded his usual soft voice dropping into a low bass tone.

"Who are you tell us to do so?" The older man said turning his head to face Michael.

"Ah drop the boy! We don't want trouble that is Michael Jackson father just go" the young man pleaded to his father.

The older man looked down at the boy briefly, he spat on him and left with his son.

Michael bent down to his knees seeing the young boy lay on the floor clearly in pain.

Michael checked his pulse and to his relief he was still breathing, the little boy's pale face was completely covered in purple bruises and blood flowed freely down his nose. He wondered how bad the rest of injuries hidden under his ragged clothes.

Michael took his shirt off revealing his white vest. He tore the top into two and began to wrap it gently around his head.

He hoped the makeshift bandage would keep some of his wounds sealed unto he went to the hospital.

Once his head was rested the little boy eyes opened blinking up wondering who had the guts to save him.

Michael knew from his books that there were many languages in this country he hoped the little boy understood English.

"I'm Michael I Eh saved you kiddo" Michael explained to the boy.

"Please don't kill me mister not my fault I was born this way do anything" the little boy replied back in broken English surprising Michael that he understood.

"I would never do such a thing to you kiddo.. but we need to get you to a hospital" he promised inwardly his angrier growing on how someone could harm a child?

"Thank you sir!" The little boy exclaimed breathlessly before groaning in pain.

Michael knew he needed desperate medical attention immediately bent down to slowly pick the boy in his arms. Standing up the little boy was nestled in his hard chest snuggled into his warmth.

An hour later Michael was sitting outside in the waiting room tapping his feet as he waited patiently.

"Mr. Jackson?" A male doctor called out to him snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yes? Is everything alright with the boy?" He asked deeply concerned.

The doctor cleared his throat and explained that the boy’s injuries wasn't too critical for surgery but he would need to stay a day or two to check on his injuries.

"Can I see him?" Michael asked.

"Of course sir just go down this hall and turn right you will enter into the children's ward" the doctor replied.

"Thank you" Michael replied smiling to the now slightly star-struck doctor who nodded and shook his head as Michael passed by him.

Michael greeted anyone he saw along the way until he found, 'The children Ward' where many children gasped and shouted in awe when they saw who walked into the room.

Michael smiled to them all wishing he had the time to come and talk to them but alas he didn't.

Agu wondered what the fuss and noise was about when he turned his head around fully to see someone making their way towards his bed.

"Hey" Michael called out softly to the boy.

The little boy’s big blue eyes looked into his warily wondering if he was trustworthy.

"Hello sir" the little boy greeted him shyly.

"Hey don't be shy kiddo what's your name my name is Michael" he prompted kindly to the nervous boy.

"Agu" he replied.

"Agu what a lovely name what does it mean?" Michael prodded trying to start a conversation.

"It means agility and strength or that is what someone told me" he replied trying to remember who said so in his mind but the figure didn't appear.

"I saved you a few hours ago I'm happy to see your alright" he mentioned to Agu.

Agu narrowed his round eyes before he gasped realising the man who had saved him in the nick of time.

"Your Michael Jackson!" He blurted out in awe.

"Where?" Michael gasped holding his hands to his face looking around playfully.

Agu giggled at his silliness and Michael looked back to see a smile rise on Agu's lips.

"Thank you for saving me" he said thanking him but the question on his mind still lingered.

Why did he come save him?
Unintentionally Agu blurted out the question on his mind when he heard Michael chuckle lightly.

"Agu I saw you were in trouble and I needed to help you. I will never allow a child to be left on their own no matter the situation" he explained passionately.

"Oh" Agu was speechless but Michael changed the subject to a lighter topic instead.

"How old are you Agu?" He asked gently.

"Five" he replied holding up five fingers grinning.

"Wow you're smart for your age Agu" he replied praising the little boy.

Michael stayed a little longer with him till he had to go but he didn't leave without giving him a hug, noting inwardly to inform the hospital staff to give Agu more nourishing food noticing how boney his body was for his age.

Over the next few days Michael spent time at the hospital to see Agu, which he did so even if he was a little late sometimes. He even brought toys from his other trips to hand out to the other children who demanded his time as well which was split between talking to them and Agu at the same time.

At first Agu wasn't happy about it but soon got over it eventually since Michael was solely coming to see him it wouldn't hurt to share him.

During the short month trip between Michael and Agu the bond grew day by day, Michael dreaded when the day he would have to leave such a happy and outspoken friend behind.

The day he dreaded arrived too quickly for his taste, but he had to suck it up now that Agu was sitting beside him as they indulged in snacks and sweets watching 'Tom and Jerry' on TV.

Once the show ended Michael turned the tv off to the protest of Agu.

“Agu buddie I have some news..im leaving the country in two days” he told the little boy sadly.

Agu could only blink at first before the tears begun to follow down his cheeks as he stuttered panicking “d-don’t go Michael! If yo-u go I’ll be all alone no one loves me like you have”

Michael’s heart broke in two seeing his friend break down in front of him.
“calm down Agu what do you mean when you are going to be all alone? What about your family?” Michael asked as he wiped the tears from his chubby face with his thumb.

“mama and daddy said they went to the store and never returned” he replied sniffing sadly breaking Michael’s heart even further by the story.

Unfortunately his month trip extended to a few more days, when he told his team, they complained but he didn't care.

His main concern was Agu at the moment. In the short time Michael spent with Age, he observed and learnt Agu was a cheerful and outspoken boy who loved games and running all over the place.

He didn’t want to see him waste away in a country where the people didn’t appreciate such a sweet and innocent soul.

“how about you come to America with me Agu….as my son?” Michael suggested to him grinning.

Agu’s jaw dropped in surprise at the suggestion and his squeal of joy as he jumped into Michael’s lap.

“I guess that’s a yes eh?” he replied laughing as he tickling the little boy in his arms.

The media obviously found out where he was and as always sprouted lies to his digust about what his plans were in the country.

He ignored their fruitful attempts to get a rise out of him and focused on his attempt to get Agu's papers sorted to come back with him to the USA.

Early in the morning Michael and Agu were sitting on the seats provided in the adoption agency.

Michael was singing quietly ‘I want you Back’ to soothen Agu’s mood as they sat waiting for someone to come out of the office. A few mintues later a slim woman came out to usher them back into her office.

Now sat down in the chairs they faced the emotionless woman.

“so Mr.Jackson you want to adopt eh this child?” she asked a hint of loathing and disbelief heavily hinted in her voice.

“yes I want to adopt him will that be a problem miss?” he replied smiling tightly and inwardly cursing her to the moon.

“no sir that will not be a problem I just need to find his file on him and we can start.. what is it’s name?” she replied coolly shuffling through her files.

“It’s name is Agu miss so please refer him to his given name” he replied irriated.

The woman wasn’t bothered by his reply and went back to the other part of the room where a long cupboard stood with files of papers messily stacked on each shelf.

She came back a few minutes later holding a thin file. She sat back down in her chair and handed the file over to Michael who opened the file to see only three pages.

“there isn’t much about him in this file?” he asked flabbergasted at the lack of information about Agu.

She coughed to clear her throat as she looked at him disinterested “ah yes there isn’t much on him sir he is a lost case do you still want to adopt him?”

“You look like a frog! Like my froggy friend mrs.tulope” Agu chipped innocently clearing knowing what he was doing to see the unchanging expression on the woman’s face scrunch up in irritation.

Michael coughed into his hand as he tried to hold back his laughter and scolded Agu lightly for his comment.

“wha? She does like her daddy!” he whined to him.

“look” Michael automatically corrected him like any parent would do.

“can we please get back to the topic at hand gentleman?” the woman added in swiftly.

“oh yes you can” Michael replied smirking.

He delibaretly gave Agu his crayons to colour on the spiteful woman’s table ignoring her dirty look towards him but the meeting went on as the adoption papers were filed out and done in no time.

Michael left with Agu holding his hand as they left the office without a goodbye but the little boy couldn’t resist sticking his tongue out at the toad like woman as the door shut behind him leaving her to fume hotly.

The other neccessarites were sorted out though the rest of the day leaving the next day for Michael and the newest Jackson to head back to the USA.

Unfortaunely the minute Michael stepped off the plane holding Agu in his arms using his impressive hands to cover his eyes from the flashes surrondering him as he and the bodyguards briskly walked back to the car ignoring the flying questions from every corner about his skin, the little boy in his hands and whatever else he could block out.

After the child molestrations trails after 93 the king of pop chose to live in another part of Neverland, completely ignoring the main house because of the needed privacy from his family.

Finally home and laying his exhuasted son on the bed due to the time difference and jet lag he deserved a well needed rest.

Seeing he was snuggled up in the quilt Michael went back to the living room to see his mother and father sitting in his living room not surprised to see them sitting there waiting.

“mother …joseph what are you doing here?” he asked pretending to be curious when he already knew why they were here.

“baby joseph and I heard about your new child on the news? Is it true you adopted a little boy from Africa?” Katherine asked him gently from her place next to Joseph.

Michael sat on the sofa opposite them eyeing to see the emotions expressed on their faces.

His mother was like a open book while Joseph was emotionless, it wasn’t a shocker for him since he’s always been like this way excluding his daughter he had outside of their home.

“yes mother I have his name is Agu” Michael replied smiling happily at her.

“oh my! What does his na--?” she was just about to ask him before she was intercuppted by Joseph’s booming voice “what were you thinking son?! Adopting a streetrat from Africa who knows what the boy could be carrying?!”

Their gazes locked clashing in a sea of emotions.

Typical Joseph thinking of his family in his own twisted way.

“you have no right to call him a streetrat! I didn’t pick him up because of your reasons I adopted him because he is sweetest and intelligent boy I have ever come across he’s impacted my life with his knowelge and innocent I love him like the son I never had unlike you” he sneered bearing his pearly whites at Joseph who at this point stood up to confront his son.

“please not now! We only came to dicusss this---“ Katherine said trying to intervine.

“shut up Katie! I didn’t ask you to---" Joseph said turning to her but Michael wasn’t having it.

“don’t you dare talk to her like that Joseph!” Michael interjected heateadly.

“I have every right to talk to her you--!” Joseph said before a childlike voice cut the shouting match between them.

“daddy?” Agu said as he toddled into the room awoken from his nap by the loud voices.

“kiddo please go back to the room daddy will be back soon” Michael chided to him gently.

Joseph dumbfounded by the little boy in front of him not expecting to see a pale and angelic child in front of him.

“abminoation” he hissed at Agu before spinning around and walking away, leaving Michael and Katherine to calm down a now upset little boy.

“he called me a bad word why no one like me?” Agu cried out in unadultered misery.

“no sweetie he just hasn’t tried to get to know you” Katherine replied in a sootheing tone bending down to meet his beautiful navy coloured eyes.

“really?” he asked hopeful like all kids do.

“yes really sweetie im your grandma katherine” she answered sweetly to calm the little boy down.

Michael’s heart warmed at the immediate acceptance from his mother who loved all no matter who you are, watching Agu talk animatedly to her.

:.November 7th 1998:.
.:.Richmond upon Thames, London.:

It's been a year and half since Michael adopted Agu and he's had the time of his life raising his child.

Michael thought he could shield the limelight from his baby boy but the American media chose to bash and ridicule his son over the silliest crap pissing him off day by day to the point that he chose to uproot him and his son to the United Kingdom where they lived in one of the most peaceful towns in London.

He didn't regret his choice moving away from America one bit. He loved the peace and quiet away from his family, the American press and his PA.

But during his time in the town he and Agu have grown to love, he met a woman called Olivia Smith. She became his friend quickly, because she was able to see the man beyond the 'superstar status 'and shared a mutual understanding.

The lonely nights lead to their one night stands but it didn't last long when Olivia announced to him, that she was pregnant. The nine months went by quickly and she left giving him a bitter escape without any reason why she left.

The arrival of Violet Jackson was still a surprise to Michael who didn't expect to become a father yet again for the second time. It was a humbling experience.

But he accepted it as his responsibility and nine months later he was sitting in his bedroom, holding her in his large hands staring at her in awe and wonder in his bedroom.

The two day old baby girl slept peacefully in her daddy's hands while he marvelled at her little feet pulling at them as she slept.

The six year old Agu bored out of his mind chose to walk into his father's room slamming the door open to Michael's annoyance.

Luckily violet didn't stir but continued to sleep. Michael looked up to glare at the completely innocent look on his son's face.

Over the past year and half Agu had grown a tad taller inch. He was now a shadow of his former self. He was fuller in the face and body due to the Michael monitoring his health and making sure he had a balanced diet.

"You are lucky son she didn't wake up" Michael said scolding him.

Agu pouted and walked into the room to stand by his father's side looking down at his little sister he felt she wasn't nothing special he couldn't play with her what was the point?

"Ugly thing she can't do anything" Agu stated bluntly.

"Agu! You shouldn't say something like that to her!" Michael said eyeing him in disapproval.

"It's true daddy! All she does is sit there!" He said raising his voice slightly.

"Do not raise your voice at me young man!" Michael replied sternly.

Agu pressed his lips together sucking in his temper while Michael could only stare at him before his gaze softened.

"Look kiddo she's your little sister she might not be able to do anything now but she will give her time, You were once like this" Michael said to him and kissed his cheek only to see a dust of blush appear on his pale cheek.

"Can I hold it?" Agu asked gently spreading his skinny arms outwardly.

"It is a girl" he said reminding him.

"Can I hold her please?" Agu repeated.

Michael sighed and helped him position his arms to hold her correctly to support her head and body.

Now Agu was sitting on the bed beside his father gazing down at his little sister soundly sleeping in his arms.

After a few minutes of sitting with her he gave her back to his dad and jumped off the bed to find something to do.

"Don't go outside I want you to finish your homework kiddo before Hannah arrives!" Michael said to him just as Agu was about to leave the room.

His small shoulders sagged and he turned around pouting to his father who wasn't fazed by his downcast expression. Agu nodded and left the room again slamming the door behind him, this time waking up Violet who cried in fear leaving Michael to try and calm her down.

End Notes:

Soo this is my first attempt at going for an older era mj beyond my usual choices lol. I've been working on this back and forth for months! Lol.

*Mj real kids won't be making an entrance in this story.*

Leave a review because I was nervous to post this...to continue this??

Enjoy!

Ch.2 by Lorry

July 6th 2001:

What you want (oo) Baby, I got (oo) What you need (oo) Do you know I got it? (oo) All I'm askin'

The Queen of Soul’s voice bleed through Alayziah's old and well loved red radio sitting on top of the wooden desk.

She kept up skillfully with Aretha’s rendition as she applied rogue lipstick on her lips looking in the long mirror.

Eventually she couldn’t help but belt out the last part with Arethla feeling her pain. Using her lipstick as her microphone but the moment was ruined when her bestfriend and roommate bust into the room shaking her ass as she danced into the room not caring if Ezra watched her highly amused.

“yeeees sing it like the queen of soul bestie” she yelled playfully. Her fiery orange wavy locks bouncing against her shoulders.

The legendary song ended and the next song came on.

Ezra went back to applying her lipstick while Keyisha watched her do her thing lounging on her bed.

The makeup applied and outfit on Ezra felt a little self conscious she wasn’t as slim as she was in her twenties thanks to Keyisha’s soul food but the self proclaimed chef protested that she was too skinny so the food was doing it's job.

Pushing down the lime green top in the mirror, she turned around to face her bestfriend “what you think? Does this say ceo?” asking her fashion guru friend.

“your sizzling girl now use that to get laid” she replied smirking and Ezra rolled her eyes.

“thanks but no” she said turning around to face her mirror to pat her lion mane styled hair.

“bestie you are gorgeous you can get any man you want all you need is to make that skirt a little shorter” she replied sweetly to her.

She couldn’t understand how her friend was still single with her long black kinky hair reaching to her shoulders and her unique eyes inherited from her Asian father made her an exotic catch amongst the men in the town but she wasn’t interested in any man at the moment focusing firstly on her career.

“yes I heard mama Keisha” she replied wavering off her friend’s words before she could ramble into a full blown rant. She waved her friend goodbye and left the room not before kissing her reluantant goddaughter on the head then hurried out the door to start her jam packed day.

.
.


Michael was on his way to drop his kids off to his mother's to let them spend the day with her while he went to meet with the designer concerning his album cover.

After six years away from the music industry he chose to come back to create his music now that the kids were a little older to handle him being away for longer than a day.

Besides that the pull from being away from his calling was too strong and he came back from retirement this last time for the fans.

His gaze fell upon his two kids kicking each others feet to pass away the time. He didn't want the kicking to turn into a fight.

"Kids stop kicking and seat still" he ordered strictly to them both.

They stilled hearing his strict tone and looked up at him pouting sadly.

Eventually they arrived at his mother's place where she was standing at the door waiting for them.

It was too early in the day for any paparazzi to be found hiding anywhere outside his mother's flat.

The flat was her escape when she wanted time from Joseph, the media and the workd. She chose to fly out to the UK for awhile to be away from it all and wanting to spend time with her London bound son and grandbabies.

"Oh my babies!" She greeted cheerfully to them as the trio walked up to her.

Violet pulling away from her daddy's hand, ran clumsily to grandma's feet hugging her right leg tightly.

"Oh my little pudding how are you" She said patting her head while Violet smiled toothily in response.

"Hello mother how's your health?" Michael asked concerned.

Katherine waved him off and told him she was fine, she spotted Agu standing by his dad not moving towards her.

"Is something wrong with Agu?" She asked looking at him as he stood by his father's side.

"He thinks running to you is childish so he's trying to act cool" Michael answered smirking amused at his behavior.

"I'm too cool iya" he said arms crossed In front of his chest.

"His words mother" Michael replied chuckling.

"Oh that is such a shame I was going to give you a extra piece of my famous apple pie but that is such a shame" she said faking sadness.

Agu uncrossed his arms, his eyes widening in shock at her words and he ran up to her forgetting about his bravo.

"What no I still want it!" He cried pulling at her skirt while violet giggled at her brother.

"That's better" she replied smiling down at him before she looked up at Michael.

"Your going to be late Michael everything will be fine what time will you be back to pick them?" She said to him.

"Around late in the evening mother be good for granny ok?" He said eyeing his children sternly.

They nodded at him holding onto her hands as they walked back to the flat leaving Michael to stare after them.

A few seconds later he saw the door slammed. He turned around and walked back to the car with his set of bodyguards flagging around him.

Two hours later...

Ezra was sitting in her office when her personal assistant Olly walked into the room with a stack of papers in his skinny arms.

"Morning Olly what do we have on the agenda for today?" She asked him politely sending him a small smile making the younger man blush brightly.

He stopped at her front desk dropping the papers and wiped out his paper which contained today's agenda.

"Well you have an email from a private order for today ma'am" he replied.

"What? An email??? Oh my goodness I should have checked my email last night" she replied irritated at her clueless behaviour.

She quickly switched on her computer waiting for it to slowly load up. A few minutes later after she connected to the internet she logged into her AOL account to her disbelief that Olly had been right there was an email from a client who was arriving today in roughly an hour but she found it suspicious that there wasn't any name linked to the client.

"Strange that there isn't a name attached I hope this isn't a prank" she said reading the email twice and trying to crack who it could be.

"Maybe the person is a celebrity? And wants their identity to be hidden?" Olly suggested to her.

Ezra pulled her gaze from the screen to look into the azure coloured eyes of Olly who stared back.

"You could be right Olly if your hunch is right I owe you lunch" she responded teasingly.

Oliver blushed to the roots of his ginger wavy shoulder length hair and smiled bashful.

"Well let's get one of the larger rooms set up for the client and go from there also before you get started could you get me a black coffee with two sugars please" she told him and he nodded before leaving the room to get everything prepared.

A few minutes later Olly returned with a pipping hot cup of coffee in his hand with a cinnamon bun.

As the CEO of her own company Ezra didn't have much chances to leave her office often, only leaving for lunch or meetings.

Thirty minutes later Oliver walked back into the room to see the empty cup and paper on her desk as she sketched ideas in one of her many sketchbooks.

"Uh Mrs.Araki the room is ready" Oliver mentioned to her.

Ezra looked up from her sketching replied "perfect I'll bring my work and we can start"

Ten minutes later Ezra was in one of her favourite rooms used for one to one meetings with clients, allowing the warm earthy colours to sooth her nervous as she stood shuffling papers.

Michael was only a few feet away with his trail of bodyguards by his side, when he knocked the door not expecting to hear a feminine voice.

He opened the door and strolled into the room not expecting to see a beautiful woman in front of him staring passively at him looking up from her task of shuffling papers.

"Oh I see your my mystery client Mr.Jackson I'm surprised you chose my small company to design your idea" she greeted professional.

Michael snapped out of his stupor when he heard her silvery voice making him feel a little more relaxed than he expected.

He chose to sit in the sit opposite her and he stared into her eyes as she placed the papers aside.

Now Ezra wasn't exactly a bundle of nerves seeing the King of pop in front of her, she was surprised the man had found her little company instead of the more popular known companies.

She had seen her share of small time celebrities this was just one she didn't expect to ever see in her lifetime.

Also she couldn't deny the man was attractive. She only saw him from the posters hanging on Kevin's wall and they didn't do the man justice.

Before she could be sucked into his gaze, Ezra asked him if he wanted anything to drink or eat which he declined politely.

"Before we begin Mr.Jackson I want to know why you chose my company out of all top notch companies around the country instead and chose me to design your concept?" She asked as she crossed her arms against her average sized chest.

"I chose your company because I found out from a friend of mine who had his company logo done by you and I wanted to see for myself how you work. I chose you because your work spoke to me it showed your creative side but sensitivity as well you didn't just dwell in your chosen career but you expanded into other things also it's inspiring to see a young woman like yourself take charge and chase your dream" he explained to her genieuly.

To say the least Ezra was well floored from his explanation. She had tried telling people this time and time again what she envisioned but as always business men couldn't take seeing a successful woman in her own right..

Ezra coughed to break the tension and she decided she would work with him.

"Thanks for understanding Mr.Jackson so what has tickled your mind to come to me?" She asked calmly.

Michael ran his hand though his curly shoulder length before answering her.

"I want you to design my album cover for my new album Invincible which is being released sometime this year" he said to her.

"I've heard all about the album release from my best friend and son who are mega fans of yours. I hear your music all the time and frankly it's quite tiring to try and fall asleep to it no offence" she mentioned wittily.

Michael chuckled at her words before she continued on "what do you envision?"

"I envision nothing too over the top with the design but still holds a elegance of class and still fits to my style" he replied.

Ezra felt a little troubled at this project but she never backed down from a challenge.

"I don't have too much experience with CD covers but I do have some old designs in my portfolio" she admitted.

Michael nodded and she handed him her A3 sized portfolio where she kept the smaller finished designs on better paper.

Michael opened the portfolio flicking through each page, impressed by her work yet again and knowing he hadn't made the wrong choice.

After handing her back the portfolio back, they spoke longer about concept and his music reach and what he wanted to achieve.

Lunch time arrived before leaving Ezra offered him a meal outside of the office but he declined politely, she gave her farewells promising not to breath a word to anyone about the project and told him she would keep him updated with the design process.

At the end of the day Ezra was knacked to the point of wanting to just lay herself in bed, munch on junk food and watch documentaries on the TV.

She was still sitting at her desk when she felt her pink Motorola fliphone began to vibrate on her desk next to her.

She groaned knowing who was on the phone. If she missed Keyisha's call, she would receive a rant and beat down when she returned home.

She bravely picks the phone and brings it to her ear to hear her friends sing song voice "girrrrll where are you? Kelly and I are waiting for you"

"I'm coming worrywart calm down sister" She replied rolling her eyes.

"I know your rolling your eyes at me! You better come home" she replied sassy.

"I'm on my way calm down see you soon" She replied and cut the call.

She made sure everything was left in its proper place before leaving the building trusting the cleaning people to lock up after themselves.

End Notes:

So we get to meet Ezra! What do you think of her? Thoughts? 

Enjoy!

Ch.3 by Lorry


July 25th 2001:

It's been several days since Agu and Kelly saw each other. From the moment they returned home that day they made it their mission to see each other once again.

Hounding Michael and Ezra to allow the pair see each other. To the point the pair of adults were suffering headaches from the reluctant kids.

Eventually Michael sent out a chat message to Ezra (after he had figured out to work the damn computer)

Ezra heard the ping from her screen and looked up from reading a novel. She pushed the book aside on the bed and pulled the laptop to her lap.

She opened the flashing AOL symbol on the desktop and was surprised to see a chat pop up.

She didn't get regular chats she preferred face to face conversations. But she was curious to know who was talking to her.

Frankythrilleer02: hey Ezra..it's me.

Queenie: who is this and how do you know my name?

Frankythrilleer02: it's Michael Agu's dad?

Finally it dawned on Ezra on who she was talking to and was just about to type a apology to him, stopped midway to ask him instead.

Queenie: you figured out how to use the computer?

Michael felt his eye twitch from her teasing and he hurriedly typed back to her leaving mistakes in his wake.

Frankythrilleer02: I do know how to use a computer Ezra...

Queenie: how long did that take?

The conversation eventually switched to the topic of the kids.

Frankythrilleer02: please enlighten me that you've been having the same issue as I am. Agu has been demanding that he sees his buddy for past few days and it's giving me a headache.

Queenie: don't worry you're in the same boat as I am. We should just allow em to see each other depending on your schedule and mine. Maybe he can come over? I promise he's safe at my place since Kelly and her mother live with me.

Michael sat thinking momentarily about her offer. He was glad his son bonded with Kelly. He usually was quiet around people he hadn't opened up to especially celebrities, their kids but for some reason opened up to Kelly.

Ezra waited patiently for his reply. She didnt think he would agree. They haven't exactly know each other for long. To her surprise he typed 'yes'

They arranged a day and went to bed wishing each other goodnight.

Two days later ...

Kelly had received the news and she was enthusiastic, but her aunt informed her that she shouldn't get her hopes up incase he doesn't turn up.

Kelly didn't let that negative outcome tarnish her good mood.

Currently the trio were waiting in the living room for their guests. An hour and half had passed but the thought of her friend not coming over begun to cloud Kelly's mind until the doorbell rang.

Kelly jumped from her seat and ran up to the door. She flung the door open to see Agu holding his sleeping sister in his skinny arms while Michael stood in a large hoodie and his usual black shades hiding his expressive eyes.

"Your here!" She exclaimed in relief.

"You think we wouldn't come?" Michael asked sound muffled from the mask on his face.

"I was losing hope" she admitted pouting sadly.

Keisha hearing her daughter talk to someone from the living room stood up to walk the front door.

"Now baby I know I taught you betta to allow our guests in" Keisha said with hands placed on her hips.

Michael saw a petite woman light-skinned beauty with peppery wavy locks settled comfortably on her shoulders. She wore a stern expression which was aimed at her eleven year old child.

Kelly turned around to face her sheepish and she stepped aside to allow them entry, Michael shut the door behind him.

The four of them walked back to the living room to see Ezra sitting causally on the coach drawing in her sketchbook. She looked up when she saw Keisha enter first then Kelly following Agu, violet and Michael.

Once stood in the room Keisha couldn't hold back the excitement she held in. When she saw who was at the door she knew who spoke immediately. Who wouldn't know that soft but sexy voice anywhere?

She stepped forward to fling her arms around the king of pop who stumbled momentarily before hugging her gently.

"I knew it was you behind that crazy disguise ..I love you Michael" she replied delighted and cuddled into his firm chest inhaling his scent.

"I love you more" he replied automatically before he slowly withdrew from the hug before it could become awkward.

Agu stepped out of the way just in time from the assault of Keisha's eager hands to get closer to his daddy. He was used to seeing all women fling themselves at him.

"Now have you gotten your fix Keisha?" Ezra asked cheekily.

"Now look here mrs.thang I just hugged my favourite pop star so please let it be" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me I'm so sorry" Ezra replied apologetically but her tone dripped in irony.

Michael chuckled amused at the friendship between the two woman and decided to press forward.

"So is everything just like we agreed?" Michael asked in a serious tone.

"Yes it's fine Agu will be safe here" Ezra replied to him in a reassuring voice.

Michael sensing her honesty walked up to his son and bent down to meet his indigo eyes.

"Now son I want you to behave. I don't want to come back and here any report ok?" He said in a firm tone.

"Yep I will daddy" Agu replied smiling.

"Good now I'll take your sister with me but I want a goodbye kiss" he replied cheekily.

Agu really didn't want to kiss his daddy in front of his new friend, but he chose to quickly pat his daddy's cheek and looked away. His round cheeks held a hint of blush.

"you don't want to kiss my cheek in front of your girlfriend?" He crooned teasingly at his son.

"Ew I don't like him/her!" The pair yelled simultaneously in horror.

The two woman giggled at the comical picture in front of them, while Michael stood up holding Violet in his arms.

He said farewell to the ladies and quickly left with his youngest in his arms. Agu and Kelly immediately ran to his room where they would spend the rest of day playing video games and eating snacks.

Meanwhile...

Michael chose to visit an old friend..who else but his friend Chris Tucker.

He and Chris had met at the American music awards in 1992. Just a year before his life evolved around Agu and Violet.

The two hit off like sparks to a flame being able to talk about anything and everything inbetween. Michael was seen as the calm and collected type while Chris was the outgoing type.

Even after his escape to the united kingdom Chris never stayed out of touch. He even came to visit him and violet in the fall of winter when his film 'Rush Hour' premiered in the UK. He still made time to see him.

Currently Chris was in the UK taking a break from filming for the sequel to 'Rush Hour'.

Arriving at the bachelor flat with his bodyguards and holding Violet in one arm who slept in her daddy's arms soundly. He pressed the doorbell and stepped aside when he heard loud footsteps approach to the door.

The door was flung open and Michael saw his close friend in all his tall and dark skinned glory in a baggy tracksuit.

Dark eyes switched from tired to joy at who he saw at the door. A large smile bloomed on his lips.

"Mike! My brother! Come in!" He replied in a loud voice.

"Shh Chris she's sleeping but it's good to see you too" Michael replied grinning in return.

Chris swiftly turned around and Michael followed behind. They continued to walk past the stylish pad until they came to the front room.

Where a long spread out coach, a fish tank and TV were aligned opposite side of the walls where the kitchen was attached.

Chris went to the kitchen while Michael went to sit on the coach with violet snuggled into his side.

"So what you want to drink? Wine? Beer? I got this place stocked up" Chris yelled from his bent back.

"You got any orange juice?!" Michael replied.

"I got you man" Chris replied popping his head out of the fridge smirking.

He grabbed the large jug from inside the fridge and placed it on the table before turning around to grab three glasses from inside the cupboards.

He poured two glasses of clear and pure orange juice into two glasses while on the other hand he grabbed himself a beer.

He carried the orange juices which spilt from the tips here and there. He laid them out on the table. He fell onto the coach holding his beer in hand.

While Michael gently woke up violet to feed her some part of her orange juice which she happily drank down before looking up cutely into Chris's eyes.

"Hello cutie" he said to her but she shyly looked away from him to snuggle into her daddy's arm instead.

"She's looking more like you every time I see her mikeo good job brother" Chris smirked before gulping down half of his beer down.

"Thanks Chris" Michael replied rolling his eyes.

"Now what's up? Nothing wrong? Media done anythin?" He asked in a worried tone.

Michael waved him off as he replied "no tabloid junkies trouble Chris..I have an issue..with a woman"

Chris's eyes already large eyes widened more in surprise from this interesting news. Michael usually never spoke about his one night stands. He was private when it came to his affairs with woman.

"Go head brother I'm all ears" Chris asked in excited tone.

Michael sighed and pulled his little girl to his side as he explained the story so far to a grinning Chris.

After the story was told in full detail. Chris the ever blunt fool asked seriously with his eyebrows raised up in surprise "so you haven't smashed her brother?"

"Chris!" Michael yelled mortified.

"What?! It's true" he replied forgetting about the listening ears of a two year old.

Michael glared at him and Chris smiled sheepishly before he replied correcting himself "you haven't done it? Connecting both worlds?"

Michael pinched his nose while violet giggled quietly finding her daddy and his strange friend funny in her eyes.

"No we haven't...you pickle! I feel something for her but I don't want to chase her until I get to know her better" he replied.

"You'll only know by rocking with her you know what I mean" he replied smirking referring back to Michael's hit song.

"Chris! Stop it! Violet is listening" Michael complained to his younger friend.

"Dada rock with chu mean?" Violet pipped innocently.

"I'll explain to you when your older sweetie" he replied giving her a winning smile while he eyed a whistling Chris at the corner of his eye.

"You are no help at all Chris" Michael groaned rubbing his forehead with one hand.

"You and I know I'm crap at relationship advice so it's your fault brother" Chris replied smiling cheekily.

Michael huffed at his response and Violet clueless at what the adults were talking about quietly giggled.

They stayed for at least an hour catching up with Chris and had takeaway of Chinese food, before they left his home to spend the day exploring the town to keep his little girl amused.

The sun went to hide behind the clouds as the sky changed patterns of orange and blue to dusky as the stars blinked like small diamonds floating in the sky.

Ezra looked at her watch on her wrist to see the time had struck 8.08pm. It's been thirty minutes since everyone had light dinner from their self proclaimed chef Keisha.

But she hadn't received an email or call from Michael about bringing his son home. But Kelly was thrilled that his best buddy was around just a little longer even if his request for a sleepover was denied.

The phone suddenly rung on the table vibrating waiting for someone to pick it up. Ezra picked up the phone to her surprise to hear Michael on the phone.

"Michael how were you able to get this number?" She asked in shock and slightly peeved off.

"I called your office and asked Olly to give me your personal number" he admitted sheepishly.

"I and Olly will have to a private conversation tomorrow but when will you pick up Agu? It's late" she said to him coolly.

"That's the reason I called you I can't come myself since I've been told to never drive" he replied cracking a joke before continuing.

"I can't make it due to my sleeping baby who won't let me leave her side so could you do me the favour of dropping him for me? I'll get someone to email the details to you"

Ezra sighed not in the mood to even think of driving but after a few pleads and promises from the king of pop she caved in.

Once she dropped the phone a few minutes she received an email from him when she checked her pager to see the address written.

She quickly stood up from the chair to walk to the boys room. She heard the muffled sounds of hysterical laughter.

She opened the door to see the pair laying on the floor holding individual controllers as they smack talked each other.

"Turn the music down!" She yelled to get her voice across.

Kelly being the first to hear did as she asked and they turned their faces to look up at her.

"Now Kelly it's time for Agu to get home his daddy has asked me to bring home" she told them both sternly.

Their faces dropped in sadness which Ezra knew would happen and mentally prepared for the assault of whines and protests.

But to her surprise Kelly cleverly chose to ask if she could come along instead.

"Now you know I can't take you with without your mummy's permission if she says yes you can come along" she replied firmly.

She nodded and quickly scrambled to her feet and races off to her mother's room where as Agu and Ezra indulged in small talk waiting.

Kelly returned in a matter of minutes smiling cheekily at her aunt.

"Mama said yes" she replied enthusiastic.

Ezra narrowed her eyes at her knowing Keisha would say 'yes' when she was too tired from cooking which was the case she believed.

She sighed softly in defeat to the delight of the kids and walks out of their room giving them a few minutes to meet her outside the house.

She went outside of the home to her car she brought about a year ago. A 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier silver car, at the time she had been proud of her accomplishment and gave herself this treat.

A few minutes later the duo opened the back doors and hopped into the car. Ezra started the engine and they were off to his home.

Roughly around two hours later she and the kids arrived to a tall gate which Agu indicated was his home. She pressed the door bell and a guard answered in a monotone voice.

She answered his question of who she was and the gates opened slowly.

Once wide enough she drove in slowly into the compound to see a large house with the lights still on.

She parked a few feet from the home to see Michael standing in his pajamas and slippers waiting for his son.

Once he saw the car he made his way down to the car.
Tapping the window lightly Ezra rolled down her window to see him standing there up close. She could even smell his cologne from the window.

"Agu it's time to go back inside" Michael said in a strict tone.

"But dad" he whined sadly.
"No buts son your already pass your bedtime get up and go back to the mansion now" he commanded in a hard voice.

Agu knowing he was using his stern voice immediately obeyed and patted his friend on the shoulder before hopping out of the car.

On the other hand Ezra was flustered at her own reaction inwardly at his deeper voice. Who would have thought he had a deeper tone? Must be the reason why the woman go crazy for him. She thought to herself.

Kelly sulked as she crossed her arms and ignored Michael because he took her friend away to his amusement.

Michael focusing his attention now on Ezra he gave a breathtaking smile. She could really see how his smile lighted up his face as well his beautiful brown eyes.

"Thanks for bringing him I hope he wasn't too bad, at times he can be a handful but that was what my mother said about me as well when I was his age" he said jokingly.

Ezra chuckled at his answer and told him that he was fine.

Ask her out you dumbass! Here's your chance to smashhh! The sudden voice of Chris yelled in his head.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner to discuss maybe more about the album?" he asked nervously but inwardly he slapped his forehead instead of asking her on a date.

Ezra blinked at the suggestion of a date..when was the last had she been on date even if it was professional..

"time and place?" She replied.

"Three days from now at 7pm? I'll call you" he replied smiling brightly at her.

"No problem good night Mr Jackson" she said looking away from his gaze.

Michael waved at them as he stepped back watching them leave his home and happily walked back to his home. Fighting the urge to moonwalk all over the place.

He just hoped this date wouldn't end up being found out by the media and he would actually be able to have a date without cameras shoved in his face.

End Notes:

Well that went swimmingly? Lol. 

Thoughts? Should I still continue this story?. Thanks for reading 😎

Ch.4 by Lorry

July 28th 2001:.

Michael called three days later as promised to inform Ezra the time and place.

She expected him to arrange dinner at a expensive restaurant but he'd explained they wouldn't get much privacy due to his fans and the media that's why he chose to let the meeting be at home instead.

It was now a few hours since he called. Keisha was in the room with her stubborn friend arguing like a pair of teenage woman over what she was wearing.

"Keisha this isn't a date! We are only meeting for his CD album that's all" Ezra yelled irritated at her friend.

"Girl it's not just a date I will not let you leave this house without a sexy dress on you for the man of my dreams heck you'll be doing every single female moonwalker a favour!..If it's not me than it has to be you girl!..." She paused briefly to take air in.

"And I am not allowing you wear a suit to the meeting you are going to be classy because I will not allow you leave without a outfit now move!" She huffed shoving Ezra to the bed by her hip ignoring her protest and glare.

She walked to the large wardrobe and searched though the racks until she found a dress at the end of rank tucked away.

She pulled the dress out of the closet and held it in front of her.

"You sly minx you've been hiding this dress I got for you for your birthday last year! Why haven't you ever worn it to any of the dates I set up for you!?" she asked narrowing her eyes at Ezra's sheepish expression.

"There wasn't any time and none of the dates required such a dress either way" she replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Well babe your wearing it today and you will not question me. You will sweep the man known for those hips and get yourself pregnant and get us a home and new inlaw" she answered bluntly throwing the dress at Ezra.

"Keisha!" She shouted in protest catching the dress in her hands.

She ignored her protest and rumbled though the wardrobe. To her dismay She couldn't find a pair of high enough heels.

"You never have any heels it's either flats or small heels in this damn closet! Wait I'll bring my own shoes your lucky we are the same size" she said turning around and hurrying to her room.

A few minutes later she walked out of her room with a pair of nine inch white heels.

"now all we need is accessories and you'll be ready girl" she commented dropping the heels onto the bed.

"This is a little too much Keisha I feel this isn't needed it's not that kind of date" Ezra tried to explain to a pair of failing ears.

"I am not listening to your tired and excuses boo go get dressed and go time is wasting" she replied yawning as she glared at her friend.

Ezra could only sigh and did as she was told.

Soon enough after a shower Ezra was feeling slightly annoyed that she was wearing such a skimpy dress she preferred her sweats and jumpers over such a outfit but in Keisha's world the word 'no' didn't exist.

Keisha sat on the bed chewing on a bread stick as she waited for her best friend to come out of that bathroom.

Ezra taking a deep breath in, slowly opened the door and walked out slowly to balance herself on such useless shoes.

Keisha whistled at her friend looking elegant and sexy all at the same time in her black dress.

"Oh hush Keisha this doesn't still--" she said as she looked at her figure in the mirror.

"Girl hush up you look gorgeous and you'll make his already wide eyes pop even more when he sees you! Let's make a bet if this is truly a date by the standards he gives you will join me next week to get my hair dyed a new colour I'm thinking a electric blue for me and maybe the same locks I have on now for you" she smirked knowingly.

Ezra cringed as she rolled her eyes before she could answer back. The knock on the door made them both realise that it was time for the date (cough meeting)

Keisha quickly grabbed perfume off the desk and sprayed some over Ezra as she shoved her out of her room to the hall way as she grabbed her purse and keys.

Ezra opened the door to her relief Michael wasn't standing there but his driver instead.

The older man greeted her politely as Keisha watched from the door like a proud mother seeing her friend walk off into the car and couldn't wait to here what went down the next day.

Meanwhile...

Michael had spent the last three days gettinf everything ready. He spoke to Chris about what he should do and Chris of course gave him advice about playing romantic music and all that mushy stuff woman liked.

Taking his words to heart Michael made sure he had the day completely free, he dropped his kids off for the day at his mother who was curious about what was going left it alone knowing he would come to her when was ready.

Also he did more recording sessions for the album leaving him time to be free for most of the week.

It was now six minutes to seven and Michael needed a strong drink he hadn't felt this nervous around a woman since his younger days in the eighties.

The door bell rang and Michael quickly lowered the lights as well as adding the sensual voice of late legend 'Marvin Gaye' play lowly though the house.

Throughly pleased with everything Michael made his way to the front door with his drink in hand.

He strolled to the front in three quick strives, as he opened the door drinking the cooled wine. He choked when he saw Ezra in a tight black little dress flaunting her thick body sensually holding the stack of files for their meeting.

Michael took a step back hacking his chest at the sudden display in front of him. Ezra clueless and worried at his pain quickly walked into the home not noticing he hadn't greeted stood by his side.

"Mr. Jackson are you alright?" She asks concerned placing one hand on his shoulder.

Michael stopped coughing and looked down to see the generous amount of cleavage on display and nodded weakly.

She let go and Michael stood up now coughing lightly, a sprinkle of pink appearing on his cream skin.

End Notes:

Anyone have a friend like Keisha? Lmao. 

This date is going to be interesting lol 

Comments are loved...enjoy!

Ch. 5 by Lorry

 

II:

"I'm alright don't worry about me let's go have dinner shall we?" He replied smiling weakly at her inwardly embarrassed at his reaction.

He stood up straight and started walk to the dinning room, Ezra followed behind him. She couldn't help but stare back and forth at the expensive art and decorations hung up on the walls down the halls.

The duo walked into a room when it dawned to Ezra that this meeting was a date by the lowly dimmered room with candles replacing the light source and music playing in the background.

Shit! Keisha was right there goes my money saved for a new bag. She groaned silently to herself.

Michael pulled the chair for her and she sat down while he went to sit on his chair facing her.

She looked around the table noticing the expensive cutlery and plates. She wondered where she was going to put her work. She didn't want the work to get stained by touching such expensive things.

She quickly bent down to place the files on the floor beside her bag giving the man an eyeful of her chest once more.

Michael sat patiently clasping his sizeable hands in front of his face.

Ezra sat properly in front of him staring into his doe like eyes.

His hair swept back into a loose pony tail some of the hair trailing from the pony tail to frame his strong jaw. She noticed he had a slight stubble overall he looked quite sharp and handsome.

"So when will you start calling me Michael?" He asked grinning cheekily at her to start the conversation.

She scoffed at his answer as he continued to drink her beauty in.
But she wanted to try and get some work done hopefully after the dinner.

Once the dinner was handled out between the pair by Michael's chief they tucked into the delicious meal and drank champagne.

Feeling satisfied by the delicious meal Ezra felt it was time to cut down to business.

"Look Mr.Jackson we still need to discuss your album cover and anything else we can do so we can move forward"

"Yes uh let's discuss it" he replied inwardly feeling a tad upset that she bought the album up during a date.

He stood from his chair dragging it to her side and he sat by her side as they talked.

"I was inspired by Albert Watson image I saw a few days ago and thought I could be completely painted in gold including my hair for the photoshoot how about that?" He replied enthusiastic.

"That sounds like a crazy idea but that just might work but how about your record label won't they say anything?" She answered uncertain.

"Sony will still find shit to say but they will not get in the way" he replied.

"Well we can arrange a day and time when you want to get this photoshoot done. I can arrange a photographer but what about a makeup artist?"
She asked trying hard to focus solely on the papers and not his lingering cologne.

"Don't worry about the makeup artist I have someone who's been doing my make up for years I'll give her a call tomorrow" he replied.

Noticing the clock struck nine o'clock Michael decided it was time to let the evening end to his dismay but he still needed to pick his kids up the next day.

"Thanks for everything Mr.Jackson I had fun and I'm glad we discussed some more" Ezra said to him smiling sweetly at him.

"I had fun too maybe we can do this another time I'll get you to say my name of one these days" he replied opening his arms wide for a hug. This was his excuse to get a chance to hug her and get a feel of her curves.

She rolled her eyes and walked into his embrace. Michael's hands respectively stayed on her bum lightly as he felt her curves press against him.

She quickly withdrew from the hug stepping back.

They walked out the door together Michael snagged another hug before she left in the car.

Ezra arrived home at around eleven in the evening. She opened the front door quietly, walking into the house as she tip toes to her bedroom holding the ridiculous shoes in hand.

She creeped quietly to her room in hopes that she wouldn't be confronted by her friend. She opened her to her relief Keisha hadn't decided to stay in her room and find out what happened.

The next morning...

Ezra chose to arrive at work a little late, taking her time to wear a baby blue shirt on a white pencil skirt on a pair of low heeled heels.

Keisha waited all night to hear what went down but fell asleep in her room to her annoyance.

"Girl spill I want to hear the details" Keisha shouted as she opened the door to her friends room.

Ezra sighed at her loud remark turning around to face her and roll her eyes.

"Calm down girl I'll tell you let me finish dressing" she replied yawning.

"I'm waiting" Keisha replied laying on her bed.

Once the top was buttoned Ezra explained the meeting/date to her eager friend.

"I'll book a date for your hair appointment we are going sometime this week girl I can't wait to see you rock orange you'll look good! I'll be in the kitchen cooking" she replied hopping off the bed and strutting to the kitchen knowing she had the last laugh.

Ezra didn't reply checked her appearance in the mirror once more and decided to see what her goddaughter was up to.

She strolled to her goddaughters room opening the door to see the eleven year old playing on her game boy advance she'd received for her birthday last year.

"Hey baby why is this room a mess?" Ezra asked seeing the clothes scattered on the floor as well as the shoes kicked under the bed.

Pausing the Pokemon game, Kelly blushed at the question scratching her neck giving the answer Ezra knew she had received.

"Well you know how your mother is when it comes to your room clean your room" she commanded strictly.

"Yes aunty" she sighed in response pushing her game boy away and standing up from her single bed to start picking up the mess throwing her dirty clothes into the basket.

Ezra watched her for a few seconds to make sure she was continuing to do so, closed the door and left for work.

End Notes:

Anyone reading this..?

Enjoy

Ch. 6 by Lorry

29th July 2001;

The next day Ezra couldn't focus on any of her current projects due to a pair of Bambi sized eyes creeping into her mind time and time again as she sat in her office.

Sighing softly Ezra shoved her work aside to rub her temples to hopefully ease her mind.

Olly hearing her sigh looked up from his computer to see her massaging her temple.

"Hey boss anything wrong?" Olly squeaked out concerned.

"A pair of brown eyes keep appearing in my mind" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"I didn't hear your mumbling" Olly replied in response.

"Don't mind me Olly maybe you can get me a doughnut? A sugary treat is needed" She replied giving him a short smile.

"On it!" He replied stumbling to get up from his chair and walking out of the the office to get what she requested.

Sometimes I think that Olly is too much of a kiss ass at times. Ezra thought to herself watching the younger man walk out of the room.

All the while Ezra was in her office Michael and the kids were busy exploring the city when they stumbled across a music museum.

Violet dragged her brother into the room by the hand, Agu allowed her to tug him forward into the entrance.

Michael followed his children noticing their faces basked in awe staring up at the ceiling decorated in a sea of musical notes scattered in a pattern of circles and squares above them.

Agu stopped to wait for his daddy holding onto Violet's hand. Michael made it to them in a few strides.

"I'm glad you stopped your sister from running any further Agu now let's go inside and explore this magical place"

The small family walked further into the entrance till they were stopped by a middle aged man in a baby blue T-shirt and grey trousers approaching them.

Violet clung to her daddy's legs while Agu stared at the man who was rapidly approaching them.

"Oh my this must be a lucky day for Musical museum to have you Mr.Jackson my children and I are big fans of yours" the man babbled in excitement forgetting his professionalism.

"Look sir I and my kids would like to explore the museum would you show us where to?" Michael cut into the man's long winded rambling politely.

The man felt his cheeks pool in warmth in his embarrassment and shame forgetting his job for his inner fan.

He coughed into his hand to clear his embarrassment "I'll kindly do that for you Mr.Jackson follow me"

He swiftly turned around and walked steps ahead, hearing the following footsteps behind especially from the eager Agu.

"Daddy he sounds like those woman who jump at you andWhy didn't he?" Agu whispered to his father curiously.

Michael this time sighed as he held violet's as she skipped happily by his side.

"He's different kiddo..." hoping to get his curious mind off asking more but that wasn't the case. Instead Violer babbled curious about why the walls were craved in funny wording.

"Don't worry baby the tour guide will tell us" Michael replied luckily she didn't blurt any more questions.

The tour continued inside the massive rooms. The kids asking many questions to their hearts desires to the delight of the tour guide.

Till they arrived at the last part of the tour, they walked into a long hall passing by many black and white frames of celebrites. The frames nailed on the wall in a neat space. Above them were several awards showcasing their achievements. The awards twinkling under the low light.

Agu looked back and forth at the celebrity pictures interested by their backgrounds till he froze at a familiar face.

He saw a child around the same age as him holding a microphone, his Afro as large as his head and a cheeky grin on his lips.

Violet toddled after her brother not realising he'd stopped, crashed into him She rubbed her sore nose from the blow and in anger smacked his leg.

He yelped at the sudden attack, looking down to see his sister.

"Agh will you stop that violet? I'm busy doing something" he yelled down at her in annoyance.

"No! Agu is very stupid for stopping!" She retorted back glaring up at him.

Michael heard Agu yell from the next two rooms, abandoned his muse and quickly went to search for them. He didn't search far till he spotted them both glaring at each other.

"Now what happened? You are both meant to be on your best behavior" Michael chided them both.

"Dad! Violet hit me and she didn't even apologize and..." Agu replied explaining the situation.

"From you have told me Agu you both are in the wrong. You should have asked your sister why she ran into you instead of yelling at her. Violet you should not have hit your hit brother in anger. I want you both to apologize to each other" he replied firmly.

The siblings pouted sadly momentarily before Agu apologized to violet who in turn did the same. She tackled him happily as Agu fell to the ground yelling she should get off him.

Michael sighed inwardly glad to see his troublesome adorable kids had made up. He bent down to drag violet off Agu and carry her in his arms.

Agu grumbled to himself standing up from the ground dusting his jeans off.

"Daddy I saw this kid in over there he looked really familiar" Agu thought outloud.

"Oh really? Like who?" Michael chuckled knowing who he was talking about.

"He looked sort of like you" Agu explained looking back at the picture and back at his dad till it clicked who the young child was.

"Dad it's you! You were so tiny" Agu gasped in awe.

"I wasn't that small kiddo" Michael pretended to be hurt.

Violet giggled at her daddy and said her own input "daddy looks like me"

"Of course you do baby" Michael replied kissing her soft cheek.

"You really were daddy but you had iya food to make u tall I hope I grow to be as tall as you!" Agu replied grinning cheekily.

"Your too much like me when I was your age son and don't forget you may not be a Jackson by blood but you're proven to be one" he replied ending on a serious tone.

Agu nodded in response and so they explored a little longer until their stomachs rumbled in hunger reminding them it was lunch time.

Michael debated in his mind of what to get the kids for lunch. Eat in the museum cafe or KFC? To be fair KFC sounded more appealing to him than the museum food.

So they walked out of the museum hand in hand. The minute they stepped out the paparazzi flashed their cameras in their faces.

Michael always carried spear shades with in his size and kid size to shed his young babies from the glare of flashes.
He made them wear the shades before they left the building. Once safely in the car Michael requested the driver to take them to nearest kfc which was only a ten minute drive away.

Michael didn't want his face being seen, told the driver their orders and gave him the cash before hand.

The driver quickly ordered and they went to the next window where he took the bags of take away fresh food into the seat beside himand drove off.

The driver parked under a deserted drive way under the shade of a tree. Michael grabbed the bags and handed the kids meal boxes to his hungry kids.

He had his own box of chicken to himself and a side of fries with a Pepsi drink. He shared some chicken with the driver who eagerly took a few pieces on a napkin.

Everyone ate in content silence enjoying the delicious food and drink.

End Notes:

Well peace and quiet for now... but let's see how long that lasts 😂

Leave a comment . Enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7476