~*Keep Holding On Part 3 Salvation~* by staciethehedghog
Summary:



Summary: It has been 2 years since the death of Diana and Nelson Maxwell. Tyler now age 17, and Lizzy age 8, are now fully adapted into their new life of being apart of the Jackson family who had all been there for their support ever since. They now live with their legal guardian, the one, and only Pop Superstar Michael Jackson who had taken them under his wing since their arrival and both are very happy to be living their new life. But sometimes, the grass is not greener on the other side as they are faced with new challenges when trials are tested and decisions have to be the choice of possibility? but most importantly, will there be a chance to be legally accepted? Follow along to join in the adventure of a lifetime that will sure to bring families in this most unforgettable story yet.


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Family, Drama Characters: None
General Warnings: Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 3277 Read: 6729 Published: Feb 28, 2016 Updated: Feb 28, 2016
Story Notes:

This is the third and final installment of the Keep Holding On Series. Unlike the first 2 that took place in 1989, this is skipped 2 years later to 1991; Michael is now in the Dangerous Era at this point. And readers beware, some chapters might include Kidnapping, and attempted child rape; Viewer Discretion is Advised but this will still be a Rated E for Everyone story ^.^

1. Chapter 1 by staciethehedghog

2. Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

3. Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog

4. Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

5. Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

6. Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog

7. Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog

Chapter 1 by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Get ready for Chapter 1!


Characters: Michael Jackson-

Tyler Maxwell-

Lizzy Maxwell-

Co-Starring: April Thompson Hughes-

Gilbert Hughes-

Jackie Jackson-

Tito Jackson-

Katherine Jackson-

Clyde Maxwell-

Year: Spring 1991/Dangerous Era Michael Jackson.

Setting: Neverland Ranch, in Santa Ynez, California, Atwater Elementary School, Jefferson High School, The Department of Social Services, Hayvenhurst.

~*Salvation~*

"For he says "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation."
2 Corinthians 6:2 (NIV)


Chapter 1.

It was a very early spring morning in California. The sky was a perfect crystal clear blue with not a cloud floating; birds of every shape, size, and color were flying nonchalantly singing their sweet little songs as they went in for a landing on the wet grass which sparkled and glimmered due to the mist that was still hovering around like a thin blanket but still, the shining bright sun managed to make it fade away. One baby cardinal flew around hoping that it would spot a worm for its breakfast. Its head moved left and right but there was no sign of any; soon, thinking that it was now time to rest, it landed on a window sill of the Neverland Ranch Mansion. 

The strong mighty rays managed to come through the thick pink curtains of a girl's bedroom where a young girl who looked to be 8 years old, tried to block them by using her hands but it was no use; instead she buried her head under the covers going onto her side but little did she know, was that the sound of knocking came to her door and the voice of a familiar man erupted too. "Lizzy! Lizzy honey time to get up!" It cried out and soon opened up revealing to be Michael Jackson in his red silk robe and red slippers walking towards her bed. "Lizzy sweetie come on time to be up and at it you don't want to be late for school now do you?" The truth was, she was already awake but decided to play pretend a little bit more just to hear him again. Michael smirked and continued on with the game.

"Hmm... I can't find Lizzy anywhere well since she left, I guess I'm just going to have to make the bed." The minute he picked up the sheets, she squealed. "Hehehe Daddy cut it out!" She exclaimed getting tickled by her guardian who laughed along with her. "Good morning sleepyhead, how are you today? did you figure out what you are going to wear?" He asked sweetly. "Well, I decided on my white blouse, my jeans, and let's not forget my flats too." "Excellent choice and once you come out, you are going to shine." Mike winked as she giggled jumping into his arms as he twirled her around the room like they were dancing.

Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

Here's Chapter 2 sorry for the very long wait!

Chapter 2.

The sizzling of butter could be seen and heard in the frying pan as Michael turned down the fire of the stove and started to beat the eggs pouring them in. "Elizabeth Deborah Maxwell, I'm giving you exactly 15 seconds to come into the kitchen right now young lady." As the countdown began, the girl had made it just in the nick of time screeching to a stop; Michael smiled eyeing her outfit which looked very good and presentable on her. Her hair was simply done right by none other than his personal makeup artist Karen Faye who took the time to style it for her.

"Girl, you look fab-u-lous. Now turn around so I-can-look-you-over." Lizzy posed some beautiful fashion-like poses which made the Pop star clap and whistle. She sat down at the kitchen table where she noticed 4 more table settings which made her confused. "Daddy, why are there more plates, and forks?" She asked seeing a twinkle in his brown eyes as he winked. "Oh you'll find out." Just as the words flew out from his lips, the doorbell rang. "Looks like our visitors are here; why don't you go see who they are?" Nodding her head she got up to answer only to be surprised and happy; there, stood Katherine, Jackie, and Tito Jackson all waving to the 3rd grader with smiles on their faces.

"Grandma! Uncle Jackie! Uncle Tito! It's so great to see you three!"

     The four people had made into the kitchen where Michael was sitting down smiling up at his mother and two older brothers each giving him hugs and pats on the back. "Hey little brother, it's so great to see you after these past few months." Jackie said as he sat down next to his young sibling. "Oh it has been quite much for me to handle, but I always have time for my prince and my princess." Mike winked at Lizzy who grinned. He soon started to say grace and they were all passing breakfast food over.


"So Lizzy dear, how is 3rd grade getting to you?" Katherine asked while cutting into her pancakes. "It's a lot of work, we have English where we have to memorize 20 spelling words, we have math where we are now doing equations, and history where we have to memorize the names of the differnt landmarks from different time periods but we always make time for recess which is my favorite part." Katie smiled she really loved Lizzy and looked towards her as another grand-daughter.

After breakfast, and the dishes were all washed, dried, and packed away, it was time for Lizzy to go to school but not without giving a ballet performance that she just had to show. She had been practicing all week long to have a leading role in the ballet recital that was going to be in 4 months and she was highly ready. Whistles and clapping were heard all around as she bowed while Tito picked her up twirling her slim body around her loose curls flowing in the wind. "Nobody is as strong as you uncle Tito!" She exclaimed. Tito laughed. "Nobody."

Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 coming your way!


                                                    Chapter 3.

     Afterwards, Jackie had taken the liberty in driving Lizzy. Silence filled the black S.U.V as he drove nonchalantly while the young girl admired the beautiful scenery all around. "You know, some adults wish they were kids again." Jackie said making a conversation to pass the time. "Do you Uncle Jackie?" The 2nd born Jackson thought for a moment then chuckled. "Sometimes, but if I was, then you and Tyler would not have been born." "You know what you're right because kids can't have kids; but why can't kids have kids anyway?" "Well would you like for your Uncle Jackie to stay a little boy forever?" "No, but-" Soon, the cemetery had came into view; Lizzy had felt a sudden chill go down her spine.


"Uncle Jackie, can you please stop the car? I wanna go in there." She said pointing towards the graveyard. Understanding what she meant, he obeyed and stopped as he saw her get out walking away. He stared after her making a sigh with a sorrow expression on his face; he knew what this was about but he didn't dare say anything. It had been 2 long years since the unexpected and tragic death of Nelson and Diana Maxwell. Although Lizzy was happy to be in Michael's care, she still missed her parents that she would even cry herself to sleep at nights and would sometimes lock herself in her room in the day time.

Footsteps were heard as they made their way through the tombstones. She bit her bottom lip as she got to the rightful ones staring at them intensely. Crystal like tears then sprang out of her eyes as she just collapsed onto the nice soft grass.

Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

 

                                                   Chapter 4.

     


The names on the stones were engraved very clearly where they were much easy to read. She still couldn't believe how time flew by so fast; one minute she had seen it all like she was watching a video tape of everything that had all went down hill and hope seemed lost for her, and the next, she and her older brother Tyler were in the care of temporary guardian, the world's most famous celebrity that ever moonwalked on the planet.

"It's been two years guys; I still can't believe and get over the fact that you both are gone. Me and Tyler miss you very much; I wish you two could come back. But, I have good news: Now please don't think that I'm silly or anything like that; we are staying with none other than Michael Jackson, he is a very talented entertainer, singer, and dancer balled up into one great phenomenon plus he is a really nice person. His family are also great people including his brothers who I call my uncles and his sisters aunts; his mother is such a sweet person and his dad well even though he's old, he still kinda rough around the edges but they are humble and down-to-earth. I have to go to school now and I don't want to be late. I love you." And she slowly but surely got up making it back to the car where Jackie stood waiting for her.

"Are you feeling okay honey?" He asked sweetly as she just nodded her head as a response on their way again.

Finally, they had made it to Atwater Elementary School where the kids were getting off the school bus or getting out of their parents' cars heading inside the big building. "Okay honey, this is your stop." Jackie announced as she smiled getting out of the passenger seat and into the sunlight where the rays rested on her hair. Seeing Jackie getting out also, made her confused until he stuck out his hand. "I'll walk you in." Grinning, the pair walked side by side through the doubled doors

Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

 

                                                   Chapter 5.

     The bell rang real loudly throughout the hallways. Children were seen walking into the rightful classroom filing in a neat single file. Jackie had then let go of Lizzy's hand. "Okay baby girl, have a great day and I will pick you up later. Oh and here." He then got something out of his pocket which revealed to be a nice rosy red apple. "Thank you Uncle Jackie, I love you." Lizzy grinned giving her uncle a hug who patted her on the back. "Love you too honey." And he left making it outside.


Dawn smiled as she saw her best friend taking her seat next to her. She had always loved when they would sit close to each-other; it had dated back when it was their first day at Preschool.





"Hey Lizzy, how was your weekend?" The blonde haired sea green eyed Caucasian girl asked as she took her time explaining which made the other excited. "So, how does it feel to be living with the Jacksons?" Since 2 years ago, shortly after the death of the Maxwell parents, Michael was then made to be a legal temporary guardian towards the children who were both overjoyed to be living with the family from that point on and Dawn couldn't have been more happier; that meant, spending her play dates over at Neverland and playing video games in the indoor arcade not to mention pigging out on junk food also; she had practically lived there-if it was okay with her mother who didn't see any problem with her daughter going over to visit the King of Pop.

Lizzy grinned but just as she was about to answer, their teacher walked in with her brown leather briefcase setting it on top of the desk. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled through her thick glasses as she straightened her long flowing raven black hair neatly and smiled warmly.

     Good Morning class." "Good Morning Miss Applegate." All the students said in full unison as she smiled her warmest smile ever. "Hope you all had a wonderful 2-day weekend; now, if you get out your books, and notepads, we will begin today's lesson." As soon as the words flew out of her mouth, another student came in just in time. She was the same age as all the kids but was a little bit taller; her long brunette hair was straight out nicely along with her neatly combed bangs that rested on her forehead. She sported in a simple soft yellow sleeveless blouse, an ordinary denim jean skirt, and yellow Mary-janes.


"I am so sorry that I am late Miss Applegate, but before I left my house, I had to feed my dog, and my hamster." The teacher had her hands on her hips staring intensely while she just sighed. "It's alright Sylvia, please take your seat between Lizzy and Dawn and we can begin shall we?" "Okay thank you so much for understanding Miss Applegate." And she sat down giving the two best friends dark looks her dark brown eyes glistening as they both rolled their orbs.

 (Introducing Sylvia Walsh.)

Sylvia Walsh was a rude, arrogant, and know-it-all young girl who had moved to California all the way from Oklahoma due to her father getting a new job in a Corporate based company in Beverly Hills. Since Preschool, she and Lizzy had been rivals towards each-other that neither of them had a nice thing to say to one another; Liz had always referred to her as the devil in disguise because of her two-sided personality: she could be sweet and at the same time sour. She could be cute and charming if it had served her for a certain amount of time until she couldn't keep up the act much longer. And Lizzy always wanted to prove that she wasn't "everything nice".

Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog


                                                   Chapter 6.

     "Now that everyone is here, let us begin a project that I know you all are going to love." Miss Applegate announced cheerfully as she opened up her suitcase getting something out that looked rather unusual; Lizzy and Dawn stared at each-other with puzzled looks wondering what that was.


"In case you all do not know what this is, it is called a family tree." A little black girl by the name of Connie raised her hand high up in the air. "Miss Applegate, what's a family tree?" The kind teacher smiled warmly and took her time explaining. "That is a good question Connie and I am glad you asked. A family tree is a diagram that shows the many relationships between different types of people in several generations of a family. Basically, it is really a chart that represents family relationships but in a tree form. Come up to the desk and I will show all of you." The children did what they were told as they stood completely mesmerized at what the project looked like up close.

"Wow, this is so cool. Who are these people?" Dawn asked pointing to a couple of elderly people who were both dressed in what appeared to be like old country clothing that dated back in the 1800's. "These are my Great-Grandparents. This is Sir Bernard Applegate and Lady Linda Applegate, they were Immigrants that had came here all the way from Russia to make a new life of their own." The entire school gazed in eternal awe. "They must have been really old at that time huh?" Lizzy asked hearing the woman chuckle shaking her head. "No they were quite young as a matter of fact, they were in their late teens when they had came to the U.S it was the beginning of the war." And she started explaining.

Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Here's Chapter 7!


                                               Chapter 7.

     In the cafeteria, Lizzy and Dawn were chatting about how they should do their family trees. Miss Applegate had announced that everyone had three weeks to get the project done. "I'm wondering if I could put my dog Noodles in it besides, she is apart of my family also." Dawn thought as Lizzy laughed covering her mouth to not be so loud; the pig-tail hairstyle wearing girl glared at her friend with a slight dark look. "What's so funny?" "I'm sorry Dawn, but Miss Applegate clearly stated that pets are not allowed; you just weren't paying attention." "Indeed she wasn't." The girls looked up and scowled as Sylvia was holding her lunch tray smirking.


"So Lizzy, I heard that your parents died two years ago huh? it must be very crummy being an orphan I suppose?" Dawn grew cross; she didn't like the way kids would talk to her best friend like that. She was very fun-loving until her dark side would show and that was only because if she or any of her companions and classmates were made fun at or talked about. "For your information Sylvia, Lizzy already has a family." "Oh really? And who are they? The Petersons who wish they had children of their own?" "Nope, the Jacksons!" The next thing the girls knew was that every child had their eyes locked onto their table; Lizzy tried to shush her but the conversation never ended.

"The Jacksons you say? and who are they?" "They are the most famous people anyone has ever met before. They are very kindhearted, giving, and welcoming to people who visit; I have been to their house in Encino but I also met Michael Jackson!" Soon, kids had their mouths agape and whispers flooded through. Lizzy grew red in the face as she tried to duck her head. "Michael Jackson? who is he?" Sylvia asked secretly amazed but wouldn't show it. "He is the world's famous singer, dancer and entertainer anyone has seen. He is the legal guardian of Lizzy and Tyler and they are living with him at his house at Neverland." The brunette rolled her eyes. "Legal guardian? tell me Liz, did he adopted you? Or are you just staying with him where he can help you survive? which is it?" Lizzy was now growing very uncomfortable how the way the classmates stared at her. She really didn't want to give away her secret of temporarily living with him or else Sylvia would find out and that would be embarrassing.

"Hah! admit it! You don't have a family at all! so why bother having a family tree if your real parents are dead and the so-called Jacksons are just guardians? man what a waste. If you are willing to keep the project, why don't you find other members who are willing to share the moments with you that you are longing to have and I'm talking about blood-related family relatives not fake ones." By then, Lizzy had had enough of the nonsense and started to lunge at her who then screamed clearly ashamed of what she had gotten through her lips.

"What is going on here?" The principle by the name of Mr. Evans asked as he stormed in witnessing what was happening. "Miss Maxwell, Miss Walsh, in my office now!" He boomed.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7306