LouieLlama's Blog by LouieLlama
Summary:

Everyone's been doing this so I decided to give it a try. Plus, I think I have some explaining to do as to why I haven't been updating. So, welcome to my life, everyone!!! :)


Categories: Journal Characters: None
General Warnings: Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 631 Read: 4609 Published: Sep 01, 2015 Updated: Oct 30, 2015
Story Notes:

Please read this and try to understand what I've been going through.

1. Chapter 1 by LouieLlama

2. Chapter 2 by LouieLlama

3. Chapter 3 by LouieLlama

4. Severe Flooding.... by LouieLlama

Chapter 1 by LouieLlama
Author's Notes:

This is just an explanation as to why I've been gone.

Hello everyone. As you know, I haven't been updating for about a year. I have been reviewing though and that was so I could show that I was still around. Now, for my explanation. For the past year or so, my dog has been very sick and yesterday, she died. She was 13 years old and we had her for 8 years. I'm 15 right now, so I had her for about half of my life. This loss has hit me very hard and right now, my family and I are trying to get through this together. Mary Ann was my everything and it's so hard now that she's not here. But I have pictures and videos and a whole bunch of wonderful memories. I've been praying and I feel better every time I do. Which I need to do again soon because I'm starting to feel sad again. But if any of you have lost a pet, you know that they become a part of your family and it's very hard when you lose them. I will try to update whenever I can. I don't know when I'll be able to because I'm a sophmore in high school right now and I'm sure I'll be very busy. Just a heads up, I haven't posted on here since early last summer so expect my writing style to change. Thank you for listening.

End Notes:

Thank you for understanding. I'm sure you've all gone through something like this before. Like I said, I'll try to update when I can. Please rate and review!!! :)

Chapter 2 by LouieLlama
Author's Notes:

Just a thought....

I'm thinking about starting all of my stories over again or just making new ones in general. I was really young and inexperienced when I wrote them so.... I think that's what I may do. Tell me what yall think!!! I'd love to really be sure about this.

On a different note, earlier, I told yall that my dog died. Well, now she's haunting my house. O_O Now, it may sound silly at first, but at night, my mom hears her breathing like she's sleeping, she sees her silhouette in her favorite dog bed. I've seen her out of the corner of my eye going towards her bed in my living room, and my brother has seen her at the back door. I don't know if my dad has seen her. Right before she died, she would bleed from her tumor and would have to sleep in the garage. When she slept in there, my mom would see her silhouette in her bed and would wonder how she got there. Well, leading up to someone's death, sometimes their spirit leaves their body while they sleep. That is probably what happened.

It's comforting to know that she loved us so much that she is still with us here. I still have my dog. I just don't want to hear her claws against the tile or anything. Nuh uh. No sir. It doesn't scare me though. Just wanted to tell all of yall because it's pretty cool.

End Notes:

Now that I'm done rambling, please rate and review. I love yall!!!

Chapter 3 by LouieLlama
Author's Notes:

I need y'alls advice on something....

So I've been thinking about making an account on this website called CrazyOverMJ. If any of y'all have made accounts on there, can you please let me know what it's about? I want to make sure I don't have to pay or anything like that. I want to make sure it is safe. If any of y'all know about it, can you please let me know? Thank you!!!

End Notes:

Please help me out!!!

Severe Flooding.... by LouieLlama

Goodness. Where I live down in south Texas, we are having weekly floods. They are really bad, guys. I'm kinda scared. You know that hurricane Patricia? The way its been moving has been really affecting weather down here.

This morning, while my dad was driving me and my brother to school, the creek by my house, which has absolutely no water in it usually, was filled to the brim with water. I hope the weekend doesn't continue like this. Are any of y'all getting floods, too?

End Notes:

Have a wonderful day!!! Love y'all!!!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7147