Michael And Kayla's Easter by loyalpyt
Summary:

Michael and Kayla celebrate Easter together.


Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, One Shot Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Holiday One Shots
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1041 Read: 935 Published: Apr 05, 2015 Updated: Apr 05, 2015
Story Notes:

happy easter hunties!

1. Our Easter Fun by loyalpyt

Our Easter Fun by loyalpyt
Michael and I were so excited to celebrate our first Easter living together. The first thing on our agenda was to go to church. We went to a come as you are church. We could wear whatever we want as long as it was modest. Michael and I got gifts for all of the kids at the church. Once we got to church, our pastor, Randy, told us to wait until the end of his sermon to give the gifts out. He even used us as an example. " Now God has brought this beautiful young lady to this man, now they are the prime example of doing the Lord's work because they have presents for the kids today!" he exclaimed as Michael and I stood hand and hand beside him. Now, we could pass out gifts. We made the kids Easter baskets. We put all kinds of candy and toys in the baskets. We did not know that we would be getting a gift in return. I asked Michael if could give Lauren, my best friend her special gift. We got her a new guitar, new picks and the new Miranda Lambert CD. We filled her basket with Twix bars and Dr. Peppers. Once we got home, Michael and I decided to change into some comfortable clothes. Now we going to give each other gifts. I got Michael a watch, a whole bunch of men's body stuff from Bath and Body Works, a huge chocolate bunny, a bracelet, a handwritten letter from me, candy and a stuff bunny. " I love them, thank you so much, Kayla!" he exclaimed as he hugged me. Now, he had to give me my gifts. He bought me three baskets, one with beauty stuff, one with candy, and one with Bath and Body Works stuff, a huge shopping spree, a beautiful Pandora bracelet, clothes, and a Minion candy filled egg. " Michael, I'm not worth all of this!" I stated as I was in tears. " Yes you are, now I have another gift," he informed as he leaned into kiss me softly. My best friend was kissing me to thank me for the gifts and I returned the favor. We had our own Easter egg hunt. We also decided to dye eggs.
" Look," Michael said pointing to a bunny that ran in front of us. We were going to have a private Easter dinner. We were going to have KFC, of course. I was making an Easter bunny cake as my mother showed me how to do it. " I wanna help!" Michael protested as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I already got the cake out of the oven. We took turns frosting it. Michael ate some of the candy I was using. " You're so beautiful," he complimented me as we finished decorating the cake. We said grace before we ate. " This has been the best Easter ever!" Michael exclaimed. " Yes, it has, we have each other to celebrate with, like Randy said, God knew what he was doing when he put us together," I informed him as he got the cake from the counter. We had bags of candy everywhere. He was such an angel. We ate so many sweets to the brink of where I wasn't feeling well. Michael gave me some medicine before we went to change into our pajamas. I wore the matching PJ set that Michael got me. It was a pink tank top with white frill on it and matching pink and white shorts. He got it from Victoria's Secret because of the 'Pink' logo. We were snuggling on the couch watching TV. " Happy Easter, Kayla," he murmured as he played with my hair. " Happy Easter to you too, Michael," I whispered back. He kissed the top of my head. I giggled like a little girl. We watched 'The Bible' miniseries. I had my head in the crook of his neck the entire time. We decided to do our Easter devotion. Michael prayed a very long and cute prayer.
Soon, my little cousins came to give us Easter gifts from them. We had an Easter egg hunt with my family. We made Michael a part of our family since his was back in California. His family called us. I hid in a tree to keep everyone from taking my eggs. Michael soon joined me. We were having so much fun. We were having a great time too. Michael decided to take one of my eggs. It was so funny too. We went back inside to the couch and went back to cuddling. Michael gave me one more surprise. He got me a cute stuffed bunny that smelled just like him. His other surprise from me was a new car. I had my cousin, Dalton, drive it in for me. My family pitched in to help me pay for it. " I love it," he said in tears as we went to look at it. This is why I loved Easter, doing good for people. He was so happy to see it. He gave me another kiss to thank me. His kiss tasted like Skittles this time. Michael carried me inside. " Now, let's go finish off that cake!" he exclaimed as we went to the kitchen and ate the cake. We were both full and getting tired. He carried me to the bedroom and put me in bed as I fell asleep. We cuddled in each others' arms. I woke up to draw a bunny face on Michael. He woke up and began to tickle me for punishment. I used washable markers, so it was easy for him to wash his face. " You are too cute," he said as he pulled me into him. I loved my best friend. I was happy that we got to celebrate Easter together. I fell asleep with him holding my waist. We said our ' I love yous' before he fell asleep again. I dreamed of us celebrating more things together for example, my graduation and my 18th birthday. He was so cute snoring. I'm pretty sure we would have more holidays together. This was the best Easter ever!
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6841