One Shots Based Off Of Country Songs by loyalpyt
Summary: These are just some little one shots I have came up with based off of some country songs. Most are happy and most are sad.
Categories: Humor, Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Song Fics Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3004 Read: 6816 Published: Oct 17, 2014 Updated: Nov 13, 2015

1. Buzzkill by loyalpyt

2. Wanted by loyalpyt

3. I Drive Your Truck by loyalpyt

4. Begin Again by loyalpyt

5. Fly by loyalpyt

Buzzkill by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:
takes place in the history era. Based off of " Buzzkill" by luke bryan
Michael has just gotten divorced from his wife, Lisa Marie Presley, and has been heartbroken for the past few days. He did not want go out with anyone. All he did was lay in bed and cry his brown eyes out. As he wrote a letter to her saying he wanted her back, his brothers, Jermaine and Tito called him to see if he wanted to go to a sports bar and grill with them. He soon accepted the offer and went to shower. " I won't Lisa get to me," he told himself as he washed his hair. All he needed was to let her go and just take some time to focus on himself. Ever since Janet and Liz told him Lisa had cheated on him with her ex, he has been nothing but a wreck. Once he got out of the shower, he quickly put on his favorite black long sleeved button down shirt, black jeans, and a pair of penny loafers. He applied his makeup and combed out his hair. " You look ready to get back out there Michael, you are the King Of Pop and you are awesome!" he murmured to himself as he went to the door to meet his brothers. He still had Lisa on his mind though. " Mikey!" Jermaine greeted his little brother as he hugged him. " Hey Jermaine," Michael said. Tito soon arrived and greeted them. They were off to the restaurant. All they did on the way was just talk about how their lives were going and to see if Michael was okay. " I feel like the only women I need in my life are Mother, Liz, Rebbie, Latoya, Diana and Janet," he mumbled. Michael prayed his ' buzzkill' was not going to be there. Once they got there, girls came running to their to car just so they can see Michael. He gave them all hugs, kisses, signed autographs and took pictures with them in the typical Michael Jackson way. " Hi, welcome to Chuck's sports bar and grill!" Maria, the bartender greeted them. Jermaine and Tito ordered a beer as Michael ordered a water. " Oh, look, Mr. Class Act won't drink with us," Tito flouted him as he put Michael in a headlock. " Hey," Michael shouted as the brothers picked on each other. Michael was dared to take a shot of Jack Daniels by Jermaine. Once he saw Lisa come in, he quickly turned his head and covered his face. He still had feelings for her. He kept looking over at her as she flirted with a few other guys. Once, she kissed one of the guys, Michael had to get up and leave. Jermaine and Tito followed him out. " She's a buzzkill, all she does is get to me and mess up everything, i did nice things for her!" Michael explained. " Damn, Mike, don't worry about it!" Tito told him as he handed Michael a piece of paper. It was from Maria. The note said; ' Call me sexy Michael. 589-6310. XOXOXO, - Maria.' They all went back inside and Michael let Lisa get in his head but Maria stopped him before the brothers left.
End Notes:
you're a buzzkill every time you come around, those beers might as well have been poured out why are you still showing up and bringing me down? Why do I keep letting you get to me and mess up what this night was gonna be you walk right by crashing my high like i know you will, you little buzzkill. - Luke Bryan " Buzzkill"
Wanted by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:
dangerous era based off of " Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
Michael was in love with his girlfriend of 2 years Anna. Anna was a beautiful girl with honey blonde hair and hazel eyes. Michael loved everything about her. He loved the way she kissed him, the way she made him laugh and her personality. Michael knew today was her birthday and their 2 year anniversary. She was his " The Way You Make Me Feel" girl for the short film and the 'Bad' tour. Tonight was the night that Michael was going to make her his forever. While she went to work as a nurse at a children's hospital, he decorated their private bedroom with rose petals and set up a hot bubble bath for the both of them to relax in. He laid out her favorite little black dress. Once he got that done, he had to go to the backyard and set a nice romantic dinner by the lake, their favorite spot in Neverland. He kept having fear and anxiety about proposing to Anna. Once he got back inside, the phone rang. It was his baby girl. " Hi, baby, I'm on my way home now so we can celebrate my birthday and our anniversary, I love you!" she exclaimed as Michael smiled to himself. " Okay my sweet Anna, see you soon and I love you so much more than anything in the world!" he replied as he looked at the 15 karat princess cut engagement ring he picked out for her. He quickly got dressed in a white shirt and black pants. He left his shirt unbuttoned and left his curls in front of his face. He quickly wrote notes that were clues for Anna to find him. He disappeared quickly to the lake. Anna got out of her car and followed the first note that said; ' Anna, my angel, go up to the bedroom and change into something nice because you have a perfect night ahead of you.- Michael.' She did as the note said and went to change into the black dress. " I wonder what he has planned for me?" she asked herself as she looked into the mirror. She followed the noted that led outside to the location where Michael was. " Hello, PYT," he greeted her with a hug and a kiss. "Hello, my sweet Peter Pan," she whispered in his ear. He loved it when she called him that. They sat down and ate their meal and talked for a while before Michael went to get her the first present. It was a small white puppy named Hook, just like Captain Hook in " Peter Pan". She played with him for a while as Michael took the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee. " Anna oh my precious and gorgeous Anna, you have been putting up with me for the past two years. Yes we have had our little disputes but you still managed to stay with me. I would fall apart without you and everything makes sense when I am with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wanna make you feel wanted forever. You are my lover and my best friend. I am ready for the next chapter in our lives. So Anna, beautiful Anna, will you marry me?" he asked her as they both got emotional. " Michael Joseph Jackson, yes I will marry you, I love you so much babe!" she said through her tears as he put the ring on her. The ring fit just right. She gave him a deep passionate kiss and hugged him as Hook barked with joy. " I love you so much more!" he murmured into her ear. " Mommy and Daddy are getting married Hook!" Anna said in a baby voice. They cuddled under the stars and talked about their future. Soon, they went inside to take a bubble bath and fell asleep in each other's arms. Michael was glad to call Anna his forever.
End Notes:
" I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted. I wanna call you mine I wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget, baby I wanna make you feel wanted." - Hunter Hayes " Wanted"
I Drive Your Truck by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:
This Is It era. Based off of " I Drive Your Truck" by Lee Brice
Michael got a horrible phone call one day. He lost one of his best friends, Chris. Chris was murdered by a man who went crazy at a gun range. " NO!" he shouted as he cried into his youngest son, Blanket's, shoulder. " Daddy, he is in a better place," Blanket whispered as his two older siblings, Prince and Paris, came back from the grocery store. " I'm going to tell them," Michael told Blanket through his tears. " Tell us what?" Paris asked as she on to Prince. " Chris was murdered," Michael informed his eldest kids. Prince was in shock and Paris began to cry. They all cried together and shared memories of him. Paris read the letter Chris gave her for her birthday and held on to the dog tag he had made for her. Michael got a call from the Kyle family asking him to help with the funeral. " So, how are we going to do something to remember him by?" Blanket asked Prince and Paris. Paris came up with an idea. A few days later, was the funeral. The Jacksons stayed with Chris' wife, Taya, and their two kids. Paris gave an emotional eulogy. " Chris was like a second father to me and my brothers. He was like a brother to my father. He helped me through my darkest days and was always there if I needed to talk, and I'm going to miss him so much," she said as she went to kiss the American flag draped casket. " I love you, Chis Kyle, forever," she whispered. Michael performed a cover of ' Please Remember Me' by Tim McGraw and 'Gone Too Soon'. Paris was comforted by her brothers. At the receiving friends and viewing, they each put an item in the casket. Paris gave Chris a small American flag. Michael wanted Chris to wear an American flag pin on his uniform. Prince wrote a few of the lyrics to 'Citizen Soldier' by 3 Doors Down and placed it in Chris' hands. Blanket put a small plastic soldier that he found in the casket. Michael held his children close to him when Chris was buried. Michael gave his eulogy next. " Rest in peace, American Sniper, I will see you again one day," he said as he received a standing ovation. Once the casket was at the cemetery, they cried as Taya was presented with the flag. The funeral was a sad time for everyone.
A few weeks later, Michael got to missing Chris really bad. They went over to Taya's home to help take care of the kids. Paris was showing Taya some of the plans for a tribute show for Chris when Michael had an idea. He saw the keys to Chris' truck. he decided to grab them. He needed to be alone. " Daddy's healing little by little," Prince told Taya. Blanket and Paris were still making ideas for the show. Michael sped out of the driveway and went to visit Chris' grave and to an open field. He was majorly in tears. He decided to tear the field up to make his pain go away. He cussed and prayed. Michael began to scream very loud before he cut the truck off and fell asleep. He was having a dream. " Michael," he heard a voice call to him. " Chris?" he asked. Both of their families were in his dream. " Take care of my wife and kids, I will always be with you,' Chris said as he hugged Michael. Michael woke up and continued doing what he was doing earlier. He held a picture of Chris in his hands and put on his baseball hat.
He went back to the Kyle home to get his kids. Taya hand something for each of them. " Daddy," Paris said as she saw his tear stained eyes. " Michael, Chris would have wanted you to have this when you came to see him in Japan," Taya said as she gave him one of Chris' dog tags. He grabbed his kids and they went back to their house. A few weeks later, the attended the premiere of the Chris Kyle biopic, 'American Sniper' starring Bradley Cooper. Michael smiled thinking about how Chris was looking down on both of their families.
End Notes:
I was in tears writing this. You need to read ' American Sniper' by Chris Kyle.
Begin Again by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:
Based off of Begin Again by Taylor Swift (one of her country songs before she went pop)
Giana just got out of a relationship. She caught her ex-boyfriend, Harry, kissing and making love to another girl. She was very heartbroken for a while until she met a man named Michael. Michael was tall with long curly hair, a dancer's body, brown eyes and a cute little nose. He invited her to meet him at a small café for lunch on Wednesday. As she was getting ready, she thought about how Harry did not like it when she wore a pair of high heels because he thought that other men would get to her. She smiled and finished up her makeup. She was so excited to hang out with Michael. She knew that he was THE Michael Jackson. She got into her car and began driving to the café where everyone and their brother hung out. She was feeling a little nervous about her lunch date. Once she arrived at the café, she said a little prayer hoping the date goes right. She walked in and did not see Michael anywhere. She was expecting that he was probably late because of the fans crowding his car and wanting autographs. " Giana," she heard a whisper. She saw Michael standing in front of the door smiling with a flower in his hand. They were taken to a table and he pulled her chair for her. He helped her sit down and kissed her hand.
She was making him laugh very hard when the waitress came to give them their drinks. Giana thought it was weird that Michael found her funny as Harry did not. " You're so beautiful," he whispered as he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it softly. They ate and talked for a while. Once Michael paid for their food, he walked her to her car and she almost brought Harry up. Michael began talking about his family and how much they meant to him. He decided to go home with her and hang out with her for a while. " You have a lovely home," he stated as he sat on the couch. Giana smiled and brought him a drink. " Thank you, Michael, you are such a sweet guy!" she giggled as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. They have talking for a few days now. He had his arm around her as they watched a movie. " Will you be mine?" he asked her after he kissed her. She cried as she said yes to being his girlfriend. They were so in love with each other. She was so happy she had a true man, not a cheating douchebag.
Fly by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:

Based off of 'Fly' by Maddie and Tae

Alexa was an aspiring magician with big dreams. She dreamed of having her own show in Las Vegas and a starring role in 'The Supernaturalists'. She always went to her mentor, Michael Jackson, for advice.  She was told no so many times and she felt like giving up.  But Michael kept telling her to work harder and pull through the negativity.  She kept practicing and practicing.  She kept sitting inth window pane of Michael's office watching the rain fall down.  She kept being silent and stared outside. Alexa was a thinker when she watched the rain. She had tears in her eyes and wondered if she was ever going to make it big one day. This caused her heart to be a mess. Michael had a lot of faith in her and knew she could do it. Michael approached her with open arms and gave her one of his huge bear hugs. Michael met Alexa on a street corner as he was going home from dinner with his mother. His bodyguards thought she was a prostitute but she was a magician.  She was only sixteen at the time. He took her under his wing and they became fast friends. Alexa was now eighteen with a bright future ahead of her and she knew it too.

" Mikey, when will I make it?" she asked him as she sobbed into his chest. " Alexa, you just have to believe in yourself and make people remember you," he stated as she felt him rub her back. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.  He placed her on the bed and covered her up. " Goodnight, Sweet Alexa," he murmured as he pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She was asleep safe and sound. She was dreaming of her own show and how many lives she could touch.  Her dreams were usually about her making it big and people knowing who she was. Alexa knew that she had to take Michael's word to heart. In a few days, she was going to be given a shot by Criss Angel, the famous magician, to be part of his show, 'The Supernaturalists'. She was going to perform at his live show, 'Believe', at the Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Michael was going with her.  She was a little nervous about the huge audition. Alexa knew she had Michael and an army of supporters behind her.  A few days later, she was in Vegas for her audition. She kept talking to herself to calm her nerves. It was a ritual she had before a performance.

" Alexa, listen to me. I know you can do this. You have been working hard for this. You are an amazing magician, I am so proud of how far you have come," Michael told her as she was getting ready for the show. She was wearing a pink and sparkly crop top with black shorts and combat boots. Criss gave her a pep talk to. Alexa was so ready for her time to shine. She was ready for the big performance. She was going to escape from a straitjacket and then do the Houdini metamorphosis trick. Michael and Criss watched from backstage as she began to do the straitjacket escape. " Take it easy, Alexa," Criss mumbled as Michael smiled and took lots of videos. Then, she successfully did the metamorphosis.  " Yes!" Michael exclaimed. She waved to the crowd and ran backstage. She began to cry as Michael hugged her. Criss hugged her as well. She got a lot of hugs and positive feedback. She made it to 'The Supernaturalists'. Alexa just reached her dream. She was so happy too. Michael was there for her every single step of the way. He was her number one fan.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6321