The 7's by DarkestDreams
Summary:

http://orig03.deviantart.net/ad9c/f/2014/055/e/1/7_s_banner_stuff_by_darkraisdream1234-d77vj5f.png

This is NOT It

When Michael Jackson, the biggest superstar the world has ever known, is finally planning to give his very last performance. The final curtain call, This Is It, has suddenly turned to an unwated and unexepcted downward spiral when Michael decides to bring his children to rehersals that leads into a freak ambush that tears his children away from him in unknown locations across the country.

Michael is suddenly casted away in a dangerous journey alone and unaware of his surroundings as there are no media or even the public to follow him. Or even reconise him! He has no choice but to go into the real world alone and cope while hanging on to survival as he desperatley risks his life to find his lost children.

But he is not alone.....

Join Michael into is wild yet terrifying journey to find his lost children along with 6 more unusual yet incredible people he meets along the way. This is more than the supernatural, no... this cant be real!!! 

We are all in this together. Friendship can only tie the binds between life and death between these men.... 

 

This story is based off one of my original Mj Oc's ^^ Michael Jackson does not belong to me! he only belong to himself!!! LOL! This is NOT a beLIEver story!!!! please do not place any rants or harsh reviews on this story. Im a very sensitive person and any foul comments will not be read and removed, I will also report you too if you add any beLIEver stuff in this. Im not a beLIEver. thanks! :D


Categories: Adult, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Sci Fi, Suspense, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death, Emotional Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8764 Read: 10005 Published: Feb 24, 2014 Updated: Oct 23, 2014

1. Chapter 1, This is NOT it by DarkestDreams

2. Chapter 2, Lets Begin by DarkestDreams

3. Chapter 3, Ambush by DarkestDreams

4. Chapter 4, Restrained by DarkestDreams

5. Chapter 5, Insanity by DarkestDreams

6. Chapter 6, The Great Escape by DarkestDreams

Chapter 1, This is NOT it by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:

im going to post up a few chapters and see if you guys likes it ^^ if you do like it so far then please do tell! i have lots to upload!! yayayayyayayy

amg short chapter >o< ehehehe.... ehhh

I still need to re-write the other chapters in the meanwhile o.o but arghsfbsdhfbhsdfb i have flipping schoolwork to do at the moment *facepalm* ill get to it! i promise! 

Michael's POV
My life, would never be the same….

I couldn’t hold back my excitement, my heart pounded in my chest like if I was about to go on the fastest roller coaster in the park. It was hard to stop myself from grinning like an idiot the whole ride to the Staples Center. Today, im finally bringing my kids to rehearsal with me.

Taking a quick glance at the back seat were my 3 beloved children, my life. Prince, Paris and little Blanket
Prince was wedged uncomfortably between his younger sister and brother, scrolling through his Ipod I got him for his birthday. Somehow I regretted giving him the device, he has been too attached to it ever since I have got it for him. Everywhere we go I see him with it, plugged into his ears drowning out the world. Yet, I did allow him to bring it during our long trip to the Staples Center, where I am rehearsing This Is It. My final comeback tour.

Paris glanced out the window, watching the scenery pass by as the van proceed through traffic. Little Blanket sat beside Prince, playing silently with his Marvel action figures. He was playfully attacking the plastic Superman figurine with Prince’s old Wolverine.

Looking out of the window in boredom, a few fans who literally know where and when I would step outside bolted along the sidewalks to catch up with the car. They screamed my name and waved frantically at me. I hoped this wouldn’t attract any more attention, since my rehearsals were to be done in private.

Too late Michael. To my dismay, along with my adoring fans were 2 unwanted paparazzi following the girls lead. I couldn’t blame my fans though. My smile immediately turned into a frown, the excitement I had earlier was already being sapped by the flashing cameras glaring into my private life.

Ugh, why now?! I thought sliding down my seat. These guys better not do anything stupid. Plus this was my day! Other than the other days where I felt strangely sick, one day id feel as hot as the sun and on other days it felt like I was submerged in the waters of Antarctica. Might be a slight fever I think, but for now im trying not to put in all my energy into my rehearsals.

Today was not the day for pictures either, plus my children don’t have any veils or masks on! Now what will I do?!

"kids, duck now!" I ordered. In an instant, Paris and Blanket ducked their heads down to the seats, a little something I taught them whenever I knew paparazzi would come along. Everyone but Prince, with his ear buds plugged into his ears, looked at his siblings like if they were crazy.

Before I could repeat my order, Paris grabbed Prince by the hair and pulled him down just before a picture was about to be taken of him. Unmasked.

Quickly I looked away from the window, facing the driver. Take a picture of my back then stupid paparazzi! Next time it will be more than that! The endless sound of snapping stopped, the only sound I could hear was a few of my fans desperately trying to keep up with the van.

I let out a sigh of relief. "ok you can get up now". Prince shot an evil look to his sister as she puffed up her cheeks in annoyance. Blanket turned his back at them, playing in silence.

"Paris! What was that for?" he snapped angrily, rubbing his head.

Paris frowned "didn’t you hear daddy? he told ALL of us to duck!"

I rolled by eyes as they began to argue. I felt Blanket slightly kick my seat, I let out a frustrated sigh as I kept myself together.

"ok you two, enough!" I snapped, trying to sound calm. I stretched my arm out to Prince, palm open. "Prince, the Ipod please"

Prince refuse for a moment before letting out a groan. He yanked the plastic ear buds out and slapped the electronic into my hand. He twisted his face and crossed his arms like any angry child would. Blanket stuck out his tongue at him.

"Blanket, what have I told you about sticking out your tongue?" I said catching him red handed. He looked down wearily to his figurines.

"because its rude” he squeaked. I turned to Paris next “Paris, don’t pull your brothers hair ever again” I snapped. Paris pulled at her summer dress “sorry daddy”. Now my attention as all out on Prince, time for a little lecture.

"Prince, how many times do I have to tell you to not to listen to your Ipod? If there was an emergency and I told you to get out of the area, would you stick your Ipod into your ears and ignore me? Or would you save your life and get out of the area?"

The answer was obvious. “Id get out of the area” he muttered. “Good, now watch that tone of yours young man” I said, stuffing the device into my pocket. “you will get this back soon, I promise”
Prince’s features softened as he took a glance at me, a smile appeared to his lips.

Everyone satisfied and disciplined, our journey continued to the Center.

My fingers grazed over the smooth ridged design on the back cover of the IPod. A dreaded feeling came to me as I continued to trace my fingers over the curved design. It was a crazy feeling, but it felt like my son would never get his Ipod back ever again…

End Notes:

hope you like it so far! do tell if you want more! ;)

Chapter 2, Lets Begin by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:

hmmm hope this good! :D i had to re-write this chapter.

These men… are going to kill me

There I was lying sprawled out in my bed. Half of my plush covers were tangled uncomfortably around my body, every simple movement seems to make them tighten around my broad yet terribly skinny body.

Another sleepless night I thought to myself. Ever since the last couple of weeks ever since I have announced my comeback tour, This Is It, my health was alarmingly getting worse every day. I don’t know why, probably stress could be a common factor. But after all I have been through while touring, today seemed to be at its worse.

Doctors have been coming in and out of my chambers once in a while; one of them was Dr Conrad Murray, who the company has hired to take proper care of me. To my POV, I thought he was slacking off. Most of the time id see him on his phone, I was beginning to detest the tiny device.

Moving my left arm to swipe the unwanted strands of curly hair out of my face, a sharp pain suddenly jolted up my arm, making me gasp. Oh that’s right, Murray inserted a IV into my arm before I went to sleep, or what I thought could have been sleep. As much as I refused to have it tucked in my arm for the last time, I had to give in.
I wanted to do my last tour, yes I really want to! But these last few weeks have been pure torture to my weary mind. There has been officials barking this and that about the concert, budgets and finances to pay off. For now I just wanted to get away from all of it, I wanted to go away forever, but there is no time left for a vacation.

Clenching my teeth together as I carefully pulled the IV out of my arm, crimson blood spewed of out the wound as I cried out, finally taking it out. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

“Mr Jackson? You have to get to rehearsals in about half an hour!” One of my bodyguards called out from behind the door.

Half an hour?! I took a glance at my alarm clock that never went off half an hour ago. Well bloody hell im late for my rehearsals, oh how dreary. Slowly getting up, I untangled myself from the cocoon of sheets with my good hand as the other one continued to bleed, drops of blood was beginning to fall onto the sheets. Better hide them.

Shuffling my way into the bathroom with just one sock half way on and the other foot bare, I took a glance into the mirror and nearly grimaced at my reflection. My hair was in a curly mess, some of my makeup to hide that blasted vitiligo was smeared here and there and my eyes were bloodshot. Talk about a horror movie in one take.

After forcing myself to wash up and pull on random pairs of clothes that nearly matched, I carefully cleaned and bandaged up my bleeding arm. It was so hard to even leave the freaking bathroom, my whole head felt light like whipped cream. Ugh now im hungry.

Coming to my senses, I took in gaspfuls of cool air and closed my eyes. You can do this Mike, its only for today, you can handle this stress like any entertainer could.

My eyes locked onto a bottle of pills Murray prescribed for me for my ‘strange’ sickness. Oh how I hated pills! Anything to do with medicine! Screw it all!! I wanted to throw the bloody thing out of the window for Christ’s sake. I sighed, slamming my sweating palms against the side dresser as I hung my head infront of the mirror. I don’t want to go today, I just want some rest, REAL rest.

“daddy?” a knock to the door. It was Blanket.

Sh*t, I promised my children today that I was going to bring them to rehearsals with me. I cant let them see their father like, like this!. Taking another glance at the bottle of pills, I swiped it off of the table and popped two into my mouth, dry. Almost gagging at the bitterness as I took in a mouthful of water.

Wiping my mouth with my sleeve, I placed on the happiest expression on and opened the door. Looking down I saw Blanket staring right up at me, his innocent little eyes sparkling.

“hey kiddo, are you ready?” I asked, plucking him right off of the floor and spinning around making him giggle. “of course!” he cried out as we went downstairs where Prince and Paris were waiting for me. I didn’t really bother picking at my breakfast until Paris began to tempt me to. Then there was the bloody long ride to the center. Ugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart nearly leapt out of my chest as the van pulled up to the center. How in the world did I become groggy morning Michael to excited as going up to a half a million fans on stage Michael?

As we exited the car, I handed out VIP passes to my children unless they wander off. But wait! They are Michael freaking Jackson’s kids! Well damn, I have never exposed them to the world before, so people might just wonder why little children are wandering about in the center. Plus ill be rehearsing, so there would be no point of wandering off.

"kids, now as you enter, do NOT wander off, stay with me at all times, i have assigned some people to take care of you while im onstage." I said with ease as we strolled into the Center. We were greeted by Karen aka Turkle, my makeup artist and Kenny, the director. I gave them all warm hugs.

"Michael! I never knew you weren’t joking about bringing your children to rehearsals with you today" Kenny said looking down at my children. Blanket hid behind his brother making Kenny chuckle.
.
I shrugged “a promise is a promise” I then turned to my children "kids would you like to introduce yourselves?" I asked with confidence.

Prince and Paris both introduced themselves, while Blanket said his name so quietly, Prince nudged him to speak up.

Kenny knelt down to Blanket. "ah i see you got the Marvel figurines, you know when i was young just like you, i used to love reading those comics" he said with a smile

Blanket smiled "daddy let me read his comics". Biting my lip, I turned red in embarrassment. Kenny glanced up at me "Michael, i didint know you had a collection of your own" he joked

I shrugged "well Kenny, you know that I cannot bear apart with my collection, unlike yours who you only got issue 25 of Wolverine while I have the whole series!" I beamed.

"is that so?” Kenny retorted with a sneer “well its not my fault that you 'dropped' Superman Returns into the pond and saying that the pond wanted to read it"

My face went from red to beet red in embarrassment. My children began to howl in laughter while Blanket needed support from Prince from dying from laughter. Okay, maybe its true that in Neverland i liked to read comics while I was on walks, and maybe I did accidently drop my Superman Returns into the pond and Kenny wanted to read the comic after me, so I made up that crazy story.

As I headed up on stage with Michael Bush, my costume designer and wardrobe, Prince and Blenket was with Kenny, he was showing Prince how to angle the camera while Blanket stood there silently watching. Paris was with Karen.
Bush slid on my jacket as he carefully adjusted my mic on. He looked worried. I gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder to show that I was just fine. He gave a quick nod as he rushed off stage.

Later, I was greeted by the young dancers whom I have chosen to perform with me during This Is It. They all gave me hugs and greetings. One of them went down to Blanket and played with him. Blanket holding Superman while the dancer held Wolverine, they both attacked each other.
When Blanket lost, he shot an invisible SpiderMan web at the dancer, he pretended to fall to the ground strugglined against the web as a few dancers giggled to themselves.

"okay people! everyone in position!" Kenny boomed on the microphone. All the dancers scrambled to get microphones and to their position. Taking a deep breath, I turned to Karen who seemed to have the same worried expression like Bush in her eyes. I nodded to her

"Turkle, keep an eye out on them" I assured. She smiled and rushed to my children’s side.

Here goes nothing.

"lets begin" I said, raising my hand to cue the music.

End Notes:

reviews are welcome! yaaayyyyy!

Chapter 3, Ambush by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:

new chapter yaayyyy!! :D hope you enjoy this one! more to come!

Alright Michael, here we go.

The band began to play as rich music began to flood into my ears, I trotted around the stage as a warm up, The dancers watched me eagerly as their idol was literally dancing right before them.

After a few mic tests and stretches, I called out into the mic to the tiny audience below that only consisted of my children, Bush, Karen and Kenny.

“ladies and gentlemen! And Blanket” I winked at him who was hiding behind Karen “we shall start off with one of my favorites, They Don’t Care About Us”

“lets go!” I cried out, holding up my hand in cue. The band began to play the song in such a wonderful manner as I began to start the dance routine. Hope I wont screw up or miss a step.

The widescreen behind me lit up in millions of similar clones of soldiers dressed in dark armor with a wonderful background shining past them as they copied our movements.

I ended up smiling like an idiot seeing my children’s eyes light up with the wonderful effects. With a soft giggle, I began to sing.

‘ Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us’

That’s when I realized that I may have skipped an entire chorus when I sang the next lyrics. But heck, who cares! its just rehearsal... right?

‘Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came’

After we have busted out a few more moves, the guitarist Orianthi broke out in a solo, I ran over to her and tried to improvise. Why was this so hard performing infront of my children?

Pointing up randomly, part of the speech of Martin Luther King JR played as we sang "everyday create your history" before marching back to the front of the stage.

‘Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no’

That’s when I began to trot about the place again, improvising and mentally informing myself not to excerpt all my energy into this one performance.

We finally ended with the beginning of "She drives Me Wild” as the lights went down. Exhausted, I closed my eyes as Kenny chirped into the microphone “hold for applause, hold for applause, slow umbrella, fade out” he called to the lighting crew who did the exact same thing as ordered.

As the umbrella came, I opened my eyes a little and gave a big smile, satisfied with myself.

My smile didn’t last for long.

The stage remained strangely dark as the lighting crew was supposed to illuminate it. I felt a pang in my chest. Oh not a technical difficulty now, not infront of my children.

I forced out a smile as the dancers and the band around me began to mutter to each other confused. I waved my arms in the slight darkness, giggling. “whoa whoa, technical difficulties!” I chirped, trying not to sound annoyed “happens all the time eh?”

Turning around on my heels, I gave everyone a sharp look "Alright guys, what happened?" I asked, sounding impatient. They all shrugged

"it must be a little problem with the lights. ill go-" Kenny said before his voice was suddenly muffled by loud bang.

Everyone cried out in horror, but no one moved from their spots. The murmuring behind me got a little louder, sounding worrisome. Looking from across the stage, I could see Karen holding my children in her arms, speaking to them in a hushed tone to calm them down. Kenny furiously tapped on his microphone, only to see that it has stopped working. Suddenly the whole room went pitch black.

Then there were screams. Karen! I moved around on stage like a newborn kitten, arms out in front of me, taking cautious steps just in case I reached the end of the stage and went plummeting.

Along with the scream was the sound of the band’s instruments clattering to the ground, more screams erupted from the darkness as I cried out to the others. But they were all muffled.

Their screams were then joined in by the one I most dreaded. “DADDY!!!!” It was Paris.

“PARIS!!! PARIS IM COMING!!!!” I roared , tears stung my eyes as I ran helplessly across the stage, trying to find the stairs. It was no use.

Another sound came creeping through the darkness, it sounded like something was spewing…. Gas?

Oh My God

“ PARIS!!!” I cried, continuing to run. Suddenly a few lights flickered on, I looked around frantically. Sweat made my curls cling to my forehead as I realized that the whole stage was deserted. You have got to be kidding me.

There wasn’t enough light to see across the stage, the whole arena was shrouded in darkness but me.

That’s when the speakers exploded in an earsplitting hum. Sparks flew like crazed bolts as I collapsed to the floor, covering my ears in agony.

“P-Paris” I croaked. A strange misty gas began to float all around me, every breath I took it made my lungs burn terribly. It was getting thicker as my voice was only becoming nothing but strangled gasps.

Then someone grabbed me.

I thought it was one of the dancers or the bodyguards coming for me, but it was not what I have expected. It was hard to remember what I have seen but I believed that It was a man looking awfully familiar to those clones on the widescreen, he was wearing a gas mask, concealing his face as he roughly pulled me off of the floor and began to gag me.

I tried to fight back, struggling and flailing my skeletal body until I was pinned down by more men in masks. My wrists were bound tightly together and there was a sharp pain to my shoulder.

My eyes fluttered close as the medicine took over. One word stood out in my mind than anything else in the world.

Ambush.
End Notes:

Beware my readers, for the next couple of chapters may be extremly terrifying and might make you queasy. You will see Michael like you have never seen him before.

Trust me. ;)

Chapter 4, Restrained by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:
im beginning to hate re-writing this story -.- arghsdbdshfsd. Oh yes, angry Mj is angry in this chapter
"is he awake?"

"well what do you think dumbass? His eyes are closed!"

"well sor-ry! I taught that he was awake"

"forget it, go and get the flashlight, we will wake him up"

Michael's POV:
________________________
My….. my head…
Everything, hurted….. so badly. My body felt incredibly numb all over, like if I were paralyzed. It was cold too, very cold.
Where am I?
My surroundings felt strange, unfamiliar. Like if I just came into a new country not knowing what to do. This obviously does not feel right, this better not be a freaking trick any of the dancers or crew is pulling on me. I swear Ill-
I groaned a little, seeing something shine brightly over my closed eyes. Wait, this cant be a trick then! Maybe im at home dozing off again with the sunlight waking me up, even better, maybe they cancelled rehearsals!
I moved my head to one side to block out the sun, dumbfounded when the light followed. Okay, maybe im not at home… a hospital?
That’s when it hit me when I tried to move my outstretched arms, they couldn’t move at all. They were held down tightly against something. The same thing happened with my legs too.
What the hell is going on?!
My eyes fluttered open, moaning as the blinding light came from a flashlight, held by a frail yet healthy looking man dressed in a white coat and rounded glasses that sat on his pointed nose that almost gave him the appearance of a mad scientist.
Another man, looking more bulky than the one beside him, had the same white coat on but only over his shoulders to reveal that he was wearing heavily plated black armor that looked too similar to the solider clones. A wicked smile spread across his helmetless face as he watched my eyes open. I hated both men instantly.
“wakey wakey Mikey psycho!” the man with the flashlight taunted evilly, waving the harsh beam of light across my eyes annoyingly. Man that threat didn’t even rhyme.

My blood turned cold when I tried to move my arms to swat away the pesky light, they felt heavily restrained. The more I tried move them the more worried I got, the same thing with my legs when I tried to move them as well.

Holy crap.

This is a good time to start screaming at the top of my lungs. The last time I screamed this hard was back when I was touring, or was it the time when I went into a tantrum that I nearly annihilated half of my room by flipping and throwing objects at random. The binds against my wrists dug deeply into my flesh the more I struggled against it. My legs were already tiring out and spots began to swim before my eyes.

“sheesh are you done yet?” the ‘mad scientist’ remarked, checking his thin as paper watch on his bony wrist. The armor man just sneered.

Ignoring the mad scientist wannabe, I took in my surroundings which looked like if it came out of a movie set. I hope im not being filmed for some wacky tv show or anything to make me look like a complete idiot. Wait, didn’t I just so that a few seconds ago when I screamed my lungs dry?

All around me were blank blue screens of old computer monitors with thick wires tangled into impossible knots in midair that fed directly into already crowded electrical outlets. Some of them were already sparking dangerously from the numerous plugs jammed into powerbars. Only a few screens read a few words like if the system has crashed, a familiar yet dull humming sound filled the silence of the monitors that struggled to stay alive by pixeling and flickering in and out like a strobe light.

I flexed my hands into fists, feeling my bones crack as I brought my gaze back to the two men standing over me. The armor man suddenly cracked his chunky hand over my face as my head snapped to the left, spitting out some blood.

“calm down would you!” the scientist said hitting his bony hands ineffectively against the shining black armor. “we have to be gentle with him remember? Treat him nicely?”

The armor man shrugged his broad shoulders in boredom “yeah, that’s how we get treated in the first place” he said pointing an accusing finger at me.

I groaned, pulling myself together. “where am I?” I hissed between my teeth.

The scientist smiled evilly, grazing his bony fingers across my curly hair making me grimace to his touch. “oh you know J*cko, just another fantasy dream in Neverland that’s all!” he cackled. The armor man chuckled.

Wow, after all these years they STILL cant get my last name right.

“WHERE AM I?!” I snarled, jerking my head up as if I were going to bite him. If I wanted to I could’ve. The scientist stumbled back into the Armor man in surprise of my move. He quickly pulled himself together and began to whisper frantically into the armor man’s ear, he nodded, looking bored.

“weeelllll….” He began “apparently that is none of your concern, as for your children-“

WHACK! I flinched when the armor man backhanded the scientist’s head so hard I thought it might fly off. “stupid! We are not supposed to speak of his children!”

Oh crap my children! How could I be so selfish worrying about myself than for my children?! Last time I had heard Paris’s scream for me, oh my sweet angel, how dare they try to conceal where my children are! Are they safe? What in the world happened to them? And most entirely, where the hell are they?!

“where are my children?” I snapped, pulling hard against the restraints holding my arms back, they dug deeply into my wrist, but I ignored the pain.

The armor man leaned in close, his breath reeked of garlic. “don’t worry j*cko, your children are just fine “plus, after all you have done for them while hiding them from the world, they are safe in our hands.. for now”

It felt like he just drove a knife through my heart. “FOR NOW?!” I screamed. Pulling against the restraints once more, hard enough to allow blood to surface.

Another slap to the face from the armor man made me spit out more blood, I thought the slap would have knocked me unconscious for days. I coughed dryly, like if my throat was filled with sand. The armor man grinned “don’t even bother trying to get out of those restraints buddy, the more you struggle, the more you get hurt”

“you don’t say?!” I croaked sarcastically, feeling the aftermath pain of his slap. At least he didn’t say j*cko.

“just so you wont cut your hands off” the scientist began, tightening the restraint of my left hand making me cry out in pain. “we will tell you a little hint about your children, but only just to tell you that they are not here”

“WHAT?!!” I roared, scaring the scientist silly. “Then where the f*ck are they then?!”

“they are not here” the armor man continued, adjusting the cuff on his wrist. “they are somewhere else, sedated, perfectly fine”

He will now regret that he has said those filthy words.

"SEDATED!!??, WHY THE-" I began screamed out every swear in the book, right in their bloody faces, but they seemed that they didn't hear a thing, which pissed me off more. I wanted to know where my children are, and I want them NOW.

Both men took a glance at each other as I let out my steam. They both shrugged and looked back at me with a wicked smile plastered over their faces, as if they are enjoying my venting.

Finally exhausted from my little episode, my head fell back to the metal table. Muttering swears under my breath, throat dry from screaming.

"you done yet?" the Armor man asked impatiently, checking his watch.

I looked away from them, hot tears burned my eyes and fell down my warm cheeks. I can’t stand to hear that some crazy men drugged my own children. They crossed the line too far, and they are going to get it so freaking bad if I can even get out of these damned straps.

“get out of my face” I snarled as the scientist leaned over me. He snickered and whipped out a needle filled with a white substance. My eyes widened at the syringe, not noticing that the armor man was pulling down my shirt to expose my shoulder where the sharp needle would protrude through.

“wha-what is that?!” I cried, struggling against the armor man’s grip. My heart pounding against my chest as the needle approached my arm. The scientist didn’t answer, his eyebrows are furred in concentration as he directed the needle close to my arm, that’s when I noticed that his hand was shaking.

“No no no, please! I beg of you! Stop!” I pleaded, struggling against the armor man’s grip once more before tensing, crying out in agony as the needle plunged into my skin. Writhing in pain as he injected the white substance that felt like molten lava running through my veins.

The armor man held me down as I began to flail, roaring in pain as I pulled hard against the restraints, blood rushed to my face as I continued to pull. The straps were now digging deeply into my flesh, but I couldn’t feel it at all. My heart raced against my chest as I felt a strong jolt of adrenaline suddenly hit me, like white lightning.

My head hit the metal table when pain finally began to kick in. Squeezing my eyes shut I felt like I was being showered by needles. Tears streaked my burning face as body shook violently, whatever the substance was doing it felt like it was ripping it apart.

There was a popping sound, the armor man released his grip on me and stumbled back where the scientist was half cowering in fear and half laughing menacingly. The pain began to numb by body from all over as my arm suddenly broke free from the restraints, swollen and bloody. My other arm broke free as my eyes darted towards the scientist who had stopped laughing and was now pressing against the array of monitors, eyes wide, terrified.

Finally, I broke free from the table and lunged at him. My inner beast had just came out, and I cannot control it.
End Notes:

well i guess you might know what would happen next, its the Mj you never seen before.... besides, things  are going to get nasty

Chapter 5, Insanity by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:

WARNING!!: the chapter has alot of blood and violence (ehhhh... okay sorta, but just sayin) , if you are faint at heart, please dont read or read at your own risk

wow, it's been a long time since i have posted a new chapter! LOL! i have tons of assignments to do cause its finals here. But i was able to complete this chapter. Sorry if its really short, ehehehe.... enjoy at least! 

 

warning!!! Michael is in rage mode so this is going to be one crazy chapter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never felt pure rage like this.
Even before these freaks injected god knows what into my bloodstream, it feels that it had triggered my inner emotions as well.

Where can I begin at least? Let’s say it all began with the allegations.

Before and after during the trial it seemed to build up inside me, lies and tabloids made it worse.

No matter how hard I tried to keep it back, it always seemed to come out in the most unexpected times when I least expect it. What is it that im blabbering about? My anger of course.

After all of that, I began to have the urge not to trust people anymore. I’d get nightmares of the accusations, the strip search, oh god the strip search might just be the most humiliating thing ever done in my life. Sometimes id cry my eyes out, sometimes id just loose it.

Same crap in 2005, when I was faced with the horrible chances of losing my children because, because of this lie?! I have done so much to help the world and this is what I receive in return?

All of this, all this junk, trash, lies, name calling, pedo this, molester that. That made my rage stronger. Every day I could feel it in me. A strong burning sensation in my chest just waiting to come out one day

And now.... I think it just did
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV:
I pounced off the metal table like how an animal would, leaving a dent behind. Tackling the man scientist who injected that terrible substance into me, blindly I grabbed his neck and squeezed, hard.

Within myself, I wanted to stop, stop NOW. But all over I felt numb, cold, like a corpse. It felt like if something possessed me to do this.

Something unstoppable

Something unbreakable.

Whatever the heck is going on with my body is definitely not me, of course it is never me. I am not violent at all, never harmed anyone before and I never will or do so.

Okay maybe sometimes id love to grab someone by the neck and choke them to death, or maybe beat the crap outta them. Why? Because im Michael Freaking Jackson!

Whatever my other side is doing, was squeezing the life out of the scientist while the armor man watched on, doing absolutely nothing for his colleague.

"s-stop it, let me go!!" he wheezed, beginning to flail at my grasp. I grinned evilly, or what I think im doing evilly.

"WHY SHOULD I?" I hissed, feeling my temper raise. Wow what complete a drop in my voice. The scientist’s face began to turn purple. “y-your, the m-medicine…… is n-not supposed to-“

Before he could even answer, I immediately lost my patience, which is not so common.

"SO YOU CAN DRUG. MY. CHILDREN. AGAIN?????"
With every pause I did in my sentence, I slammed the poor man on the concrete floor. Still grasping him by the throat. His eyes bulged out of his sockets as my rage began to satisfy at the sight of the gaping gash on his head.

Fresh blood stained the floor as I felt it trail down my fingers. I hated the sight of blood, im a faint hearted man, but my emotions were in control now, the sight of blood made me…. smile.

"no......Paris…. your-" the scientist choked as blood poured out of his mouth. His eyes turned glossy and rolled to the back of his head.

I raised the scientist by the throat off the ground, and whipped him across the room. He crashed into a heap of computers, his limbs flailing like a dummy’s.

The desk’s collapsed, and computers went into an electrical rage as the monitors covered the scientist in debris.

The sparking at the outlets began to surge up, slowly covering the destroyed monitors and the man altogether.

I am a monster.

My gaze turned to the armor man who witnessed his colleague’s death, was now beginning to give me the same horrified look the scientist did a moment ago. I hated it, I hated all of it!

I lunged for him before he could reach the door, somehow I was able to pin this bulky man against the wall before he could even touch the door knob.

He struggled against my grip which was unusually tight against his shoulders. The blood from the scientist stained his shining armor.

“L-Let go of me!!” the man cried out. I pressed harder, my fingers were beginning to dig into the armor, bending it. Yes, more, more! I wanted more! I wanted to tear this man into shreds! And feed him with the computers where-

No. Stop Michael Stop!

I squeezed my eyes shut. Whatever those men injected into me was beginning to take over my mind and body at a rapid rate. Its making me think sadistically, it wants me to kill more and more! I cannot contain it, it’s so difficult.

Groaning, I released my grip as a painful headache suddenly struck. I clutched my head in agony as I took shaky steps away from the armor man.

It felt like if I was going to black out, the room spun around me like a carousel on full speed. I sucked in a deep breath as I tried hard to calm myself down. My eyes snapped open when something grazed my shoulder.

In front of my face was a gun held in shaky hands of the armor man who had just barely missed my arm. The bullet skimmed my jacket, but it was enough to tear it and to let blood to begin to bubble to the surface.

Then I snapped, just when I was so close to calming myself down.

Blinded once more by rage, I shot the man a wicked stare joined by a smile wide enough to suit the Joker. Then I was on him, pinning him down hard against the cold floor. His weapon skidded across the floor.

My fingers clenched onto the shining armor, squeezing so hard that the sturdy metal began to bend under my strength. To my POV, it would take more than a machine to cut through such metal as I began to tear it right off of the terrified man’s body, like ripping the metal off of a soda can.

“Wonderful!” I squealed “now let’s see who’s unprotected!!!!”

The armor man’s fist shot up out of my grip and right across my face. A force enough to break my jaw, I was thrown off of him skidded across the floor in pain. But all I could feel was numbness in my jaw.

My vision was blurring, but I was able to pick up the guard scrambling on all fours for his weapon, to finish me off.

No, not today.

Ignoring the injuries I have succumbed, I picked myself right off of the floor, only to be hit by a wave of dizziness. Spots flew before my eyes as I grasped onto the corner of a metal table.

The coolness of the metal slowly brought me to my senses as I took shaky steps towards the guard who now had the gun in his hand. I grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him across the room, right into the macabre of machines where the scientist is now buried under.

Sparks flew like wildfire, I could sense a fire starting as I slowly guided myself to the door. Looking back at the table where I was strapped on, the medicine injected into my veins and now has created me into a monster. This is not the Michael Jackson the world knew.

My hand grasped the doorknob as I could feel the rage inside of me boil up, shooting jolts of pain up and down my frail body that made me howl in agony. I tucked my chin down to my chest, taking in deep shuddering breaths as I pulled myself together. Before I could turn the knob, something caught my eye. A USB stick.

I reached out towards the stick, my shaking hand grabbed the device but has knocked down something else.

It appeared to be some sort of glossy card, looking somewhat like a business card that might give me a clue on what or who is causing this mess on me. Beside the card were 2 pass cards for a door and a small yet suspicious envelope. I grabbed them both and stored them away in my pocket.

My trembling hand turned at the doorknob just to realize that it was locked.

Groaning in frustration I began to pound my fists against the door, then I began to throw my body weight against it. Suddenly the door opened at my last shove, but it was the whole door itself! I collapsed against a wall with the unhinged door at my side.

Opening my eyes, beyond me was a looming hallway that seemed to call out for me.

Time to escape this hellhole.

Chapter 6, The Great Escape by DarkestDreams
Author's Notes:

Im sooo sorry if i have been unavailable for a long time!!! D: here is a new chapter to make it up. 

Michael's POV

I literally bolted through the lit hallways, ignoring the running pain all over my trembling body as my loafers pounded against the gleaming tiled floor.

The hallways were painted an eerie white, giving it a feel of an abandoned hospital or something you might see in a scary movie with hospitals included in them. It really felt like I was in a hospital when I noticed that I was running past carts filled with vials and bottles filled with strange liquids. Some held empty syringes awaiting a needle; some were already filled or used. The memory of the scientist injecting the liquid into my arm made the rage inside me made my blood boil.
The hallways even lead to suspicious rooms. What if there were others like me trapped here? Being experimented on?


A flashback came back to me. I guess I was in rehab or something. All I could remember were doctors injecting some 'medicine' into me. Strange things would happen. I would become so dizzy that I couldn't walk, sometimes id lose my temper at the simplest things and throw a tantrum. They all thought I was crazy, that wacko guy they write about in the tabloids. The crazy man the world knew as Michael freaking Jackson.

I clutched my head screaming, toppling over carts, spilling bottles to the floor.

Needles dropped like icicles. Clattering to the floor in a metallic array.

Glass vials shattered on the floor.

Every sound made me angrier

I want my children.

NOW

Blindly, I accidentally slammed into one of the doors that lead to one of the suspicious rooms. The door fell off the hinges on impact.

All I saw was the same thing that I had awakened in.
A metal table with leather straps. Computers buzzed and the old lights in the room flickered. But no one was there.

Breathing heavily, I ran out the room and crashed into another one, still the same thing. Every room I came across were empty, none of them contained another living being or my children. I screamed so loud in agitation that one of the computers bursted into sparks.

I ran out of the room, kicking away bottles that spewed fluid on the floor. I could feel broken glass crunching under my shoes.

I continued running down the hall, until I spotted a fire exit door at the end. I pushed my way through it, not noticing that an alarm went off the moment it opened. Inside the fire exit were flights of stairs that lead up and one lead down. The anxiety that was already taking over my mind I ran up without thinking.

The next thing I did might be the stupidest thing I ever done, not knowing that there were more of those armored men in the building. The man in armor who I killed along with the mad scientist who made me like this.

“FREEZE!!” a harsh voice barked from around the corner as I closed the door behind me. Suddenly 3 men in familiar armor and massive guns pointed directly at me veered around the corner. 2 of the men’s armor were a different color than the one in black. It was a crimson red with black lines etched deeply into the metal and glowed like neon as if it came out of a si-fi movie. The man in black armor had red lines covering his body that glowed much brighter than the ones in red.

This better not be some movie or a stupid prank, apparently it couldn’t be a prank because of the effects of the medicine injected into me. The men were heavily armed, they held massive guns on their backs and strapped on their belts were deadly explosives. One of them even had an intimidating looking knife in its stealth.

I took a step back, and there was a click. Flinching as If I was about to be rained on with bullets, instead I realized that they were just getting ready to shoot me down if I moved another muscle. I could feel the rage calm a little, probably because there is guns pointed right at my chest and if I moved im done for.

I watched in horror as the men began to proceed forward towards me, but very slowly as if I were to attack them any second. If I was a wild animal of course I would’ve done so by now. My hands blindly grabbed the doorknob behind me, my heart skipped a beat when I noticed that it was locked.

FWOOOOOMM!!!!!!

I screamed as a blurred object came hurdling towards me as I threw myself on the ground. Only getting half tangled on what appeared to be a net on my legs. Wait… A NET?! What am I to them? An animal?

Looking ahead I saw that one of the men had one of their massive guns that looked like portable cannons was aimed at me while another man barked inaudible orders into his radio. The rest of the men began to inch their way towards me, all but one who came at a running start at me.

“hey!! Get back here!” one of the men called “you don’t know what the medicine had done to him yet!”

Click. There it was again.

The other side took over as it quickly shrouded my mind to attempt what seemed to be impossible. Knocking down the guard who came running at me and suddenly the gun was in my hands. Oh No….

‘gain control Michael! Quickly!’ my thoughts screamed before I mowed down the poor men infront of me. I forced my aim to the light above us and pulled the trigger as the room was filled with the sounds of bullets firing, the lights exploding into a shower of sparks and nauseous smoke complete with utter darkness. Just like what happened at the Staples Center.

I began to run towards the darkness, unaware of the men who have fallen beneath me. God help me if I shot one of them. My foot hit something, making me stumble. Afraid it was a guard, the sparks emitting from the destroyed lights above were bright enough to reveal a small metal device. Thinking it might be crucial like the other items I found, I grabbed it and ran as fast as I could.

Wherever I was, the amount of twists and turns I encountered at every corner was frustrating. Everywhere I went I saw the shapes of the men around the corner and was forced to go another path. Pulling around the corner I pressed my head against the wall. What I needed was another escape route.

Then it happened again, another sharp pain struck my head like a heated blow. The world spun and distorted into a fuzzy dark trance. My blood boiled like if it were on fire and my body felt light as a feather. When I took a step, it felt like I was walking on air.

What’s happening to me?

Groaning in agony, my body propelled forward. My hands were suddenly pressed against something glassy. Looking up, my headache vanished almost instantly when I realized that I was holding onto a fire escape alarm, a sign read that there is an escape to the left. When I caught my reflection, I jumped back against the wall in horror.

My-my eyes… why are they BLUE?!

They were colored in a shade of a soft light baby blue, and yet somehow they shone like a neon sign underneath. But why?

“Over there!! Get him!!!”

Gasping, I struck the glass panel with my fist in panic and pulled the alarm, blood spilled everywhere when I pulled my hand out of the panel filled with glass shards as the alarm echoed a long screeching noise that went on and off repeatedly that made me want to go mad.
Cradling my injured hand, I followed the signs and made my way through the fire escape and went down instead of up. My pace was turned around when I could hear people stomping up the stairs at a breakneck pace which made me go up until there were no more stairs left to climb.

My bleeding hand stained my jacket a bright red as I threw my body against the escape door to open it. The last floor, now what? Ill trapped here regardless of what I do. Maybe I can hide in a room? A closet? Its useless, its all just a dead end now.

My bleeding hand was slowing me down as I wound through the twisted maze of halls and doors desperately trying to find an escape. The final floor was the smallest floor of them all when my last destination was an empty room with dusty old boxed stacked on one another as I became face to face with a massive window stretching across the room overlooking the night sky and the dwelling dark forest below illuminated by the crescent moon above.

Maybe, just maybe. I could try jumping to those trees?
Unless I can risk suicide by an unplanned jump? What if I miss? Just looking at the drop below would lead to an instant death if I screw up one small move.

“Over here!!! I saw him go this way”

My heart began to race against my chest, time was running out which only resulted in 2 choices. Jump through the window and maybe falling to my death if I don’t land in a tree or get caught by those Hench-Men with guns that can make me into instant swiss cheese.
My stomach growled, how ironic.

The sounds of the Hench-Men’s footsteps were becoming increasingly louder by the second. Taking a glance at the window, then the door. I finally decided.

The moment the Hench Men finally found me, I was already falling to my death.





The last thing I heard was the sound of my frail body propelling through the glass, shattering it and searing through my clothes and the sound of the wind rushing against my ears as I fell, My arms flailing, desperate to grab onto something.

But there was nothing to hold onto. I was face to face with nothing but darkness.

My body hit something fragile and slippery which I immediately slipped off from. The smell of pine filled my nose as I began to tumble down the endless rows of damp pine needles that prickled and scratched my face and hands as I continued to fall. Still desperate to grasp onto something, but everything was so slippery that I only continued my descent until the air was knocked out of my lungs.

My stiff body ached all over, the scratches from the pine burned my face as I felt my bloody hand grazing over the tender spots. Gasping for air, I forced myself off the damp earth and threw myself forward, working my legs that now felt like that bowl of Jello that Blanket spilled on my work by accident the moment I began to hear bullets whizzing past the air.

I stuffed my injured hand into the nooks of my coat and used my free hand to guide me between the pine trees that pricked my palms whenever I touched the surface. The sound of the bullets cutting through the silence of the night made me almost forget that my vision was blurring at a fast rate and that I was bleeding uncontrollably.

The trees eventually lead into a deeper route into a much wooded area, the sounds of the gunfire was now afar.

Finally, I let myself collapse onto the ground. Falling into the depths of unconsciousness.
End Notes:

what did you guys think of Michael's daring escape? tell meee!!! :D what do you think will happen to him next?

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5246