A letter to Michael Jackson by ALLFORLOVE77
Summary:

Just some thoughts.....


Categories: Open Letters Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 476 Read: 772 Published: Feb 13, 2013 Updated: Feb 13, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by ALLFORLOVE77

Chapter 1 by ALLFORLOVE77

Dear Michael

I don’t know why I’m writing this letter; since I’m not sure you’ll ever read it. But I guess it’s the least I can do right now to express myself.

The thing is, I love you so much. When I tell people you’re my favorite artist, and that I love you, they don’t always understand why. So, I spend hours and hours to explain to them why you’re so important to me. It may sound crazy, but it’s like I already know you. And I don’t care who understands that or not. I’ll always defend my feelings for you, I’ll always defend you.

You’re a very important part of my life. I’ve loved you since I was 5, and I’m 25 now. You’ve taught me so many important things about life, love, you’ve inspired me to wanna become a better person. And I don’t know how I’ll be able to thank you for that. Well, I guess I can do it now. Thank you Michael. So much. And that’s the least I can say.

Sometimes, when I’m in the car, listening to your songs, I can’t help but feel it’s a little unfair. How can it be, for me to feel so many things about you, and you not know if I ever existed??? I just wish I’d known you, be your acquaintance, your friend, your soulmate even more. Be there for you for good and bad. Or at least I wish I’d seen you just once, even from a distance. But I guess we can’t have it all now, can we?? I’m very very lucky to have you in my life, even in that way, and I shouldn’t complain.

I don’t know how or when, but I know I’ll see you some day, and then I’ll be able to tell you all those stuff. Till then, all I can do is listen to you, watch you, laugh and cry, and do whatever I can to make this world a little better. You taught me that, and I’m grateful.

You know, maybe it’s strange to say all those things for someone you’ve never met. How can you love someone so much, especially when they don’t even know you?? Well, I guess you can. And I know that, in a way, you know me as well. Maybe not personally, but you do. And I don’t care how it sounds. I just feel that way.

This letter is just some thoughts. I wish you could read it, but, who knows, maybe you do. Whatever happens, I’ll always love you. I don’t know what else to say. That word says it all.

The world was so lucky to have you MJ. I am so lucky to have you in my life, in whatever way.

I miss you and I love you, more than words can say.

A.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3343