Ch 1: The Meeting by LoveApplehead
Summary:

Michael meets someone who catches his eye in the crowd. He rescues her from being squished by thousands of screaming fans. This is a more realistic chapter, so please remember: it's on MJFiction for a reason!

 

Instead of me just leaking every god-damned thing about the chapter, here's some basic info:

 

Main Characters: Michael Jackson and Ari (Nickname) Johnson

Featuring: Bill Bray and Frank DiLeo

Extras: The Crowd of "Girls from the Balcony"


Categories: Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: LoveApplehead Stories
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7418 Read: 6067 Published: Oct 19, 2012 Updated: Nov 11, 2012
Story Notes:

Remember, this is from my Fanfic website, loveapplehead.wordpress.com

You can find polls there to vote for what should be in the next chapter! ILY all!

 

1. Ch 1: The Meeting by LoveApplehead

2. Ch 2: Booked by LoveApplehead

3. Ch 3: The Diva's Here by LoveApplehead

4. Ch 4: Everybody Loves Jermaine by LoveApplehead

5. Ch 5: So Who's It Gonna Be? by LoveApplehead

Ch 1: The Meeting by LoveApplehead

 

Michael's POV

Everybody surrounded me like I was some new type of species. I wanted to get away, but I couldn't. Girls were literally screaming in my face, damn near blowing my eardrum out. They were pulling my hair, breaking my glasses, messing up my outfit. But then I saw one of them getting trampled by others trying to get closer to me. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was in pain.

"STOP IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It got dead quiet. Everyone stopped what they were doing, dead in their tracks. I pushed a few fans gently out of the way to get to her. She was unaware that everyone had stopped moving. When I got to her, I picked her up and realized she was unconscious. Sometime the "girls from the balcony" do too much.

I thought the girls were crazy for me as a child. When Thriller started getting really big, my public life got worse. There were more "Billie Jeans" than ever before; more girls asking for me to be nasty with them. Giving me fan-mail about all the things they wished I would shove inside of them- along with my...you know...

People were still quiet as I made my way back to my hotel room. This girl needed an ambulance, and quick. I saw her perfectly-sculpted chest rising and falling. Thoughts of what I could do to her when she woke up swarmed into my mind. She was beautiful. Although her hair was disheveled I could see her tormented baby-face. She was a tiny thing; about 5'2, thick as a brick house, but not fat. Her face was slender,  her hair long. I could tell she had almond-shaped eyes, which made me smile. But something I could not tell was if she was African-American or White...But I'd find out what this Angel was sooner or later.

My bodyguard, Bill Bray, was inside my hotel room. He stepped back in amazement from me walking in with an unconscious girl in my arms. I held her tenderly; something I never did with anyone but Diana. I felt a strange connection to this unknowing girl. I didn't care if she was outside with the crazy fan girls to rip my clothes off along with them. That's how mesmerizing and exotic she was to me.

"Mike, who's that?" Bill asked cautiously. I could tell from his tone that he thought I was turning into Jackie and Jermaine. I laughed as I realized he thought I brought this girl here to get it in.

"It's not what you think, Billie boy! She got trampled in the crowd. I think she needs to see a doctor."

Bill took her out of my arms as Frank DiLeo came out of the bathroom. Frank immediately walked over to the young woman and said, "You got a good one this time!" and winked.

"Frank! It's not like that!" I said shyly. If I was light-skinned, my cheeks would have been burning with blood.

"Mhmm!" He said. Frank didn't believe me. Whatever.

I walked to the kitchenette, got a cup of water and a wash towel, and walked back to the girl. We set her on the couch to rest her head. I set about putting water on the cloth and wetting her face. Her eyes fluttered open. At first, her eyes were dazed, unaware of what was happening. Then she was scared. Three strange men around her while she was laying on a couch. I couldn't even imagine what she was thinking, but I knew it was probably something bad.

But then she collected her wits and realized who I was. She looked at me strangely, trying to figure out how she got here, so Bill tried to filled her in on what happened, failing ultimately:

"Mike said you got trampled by a bunch of bitches- I mean...Girls...Damn...That was mean...Maybe Mike should tell you..." he walked away and sat on a dining room chair, feeling he had messed up big time.

All she did was giggle and smile this big, huge smile that made my stomach get butterflies. She moved her long, wavy hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. I realized she was Creole. Her brown eyes held me captive. I had to admit, she had some big lips. Soup coolers, my brothers would call them. That was fine with me. When her eyes left mine to look at Bill and Frank, I got jealous. I only wanted her to look at me. To smile at me.

 

I wanted to know everything about her, right then and there.What was her name? I needed to know her name!

I told her all that happened, except the part of me yelling at everyone. I felt I did a good deed, and started getting arrogant about it. After all, if it wasn't for me, she would have been seriously hurt. I asked her if she felt anything was broken, and she replied, in the most serene voice I have heard to this day:

"No, I just feel sore. But there's a footprint on my thigh, so I guess I did get trampled. Thank you for your help. All of you. Um...I guess I'll leave.."

She got up to leave, but quickly sat back down after Frank, Bill, and I looked at her strangely. Most girls would start screaming and yelling, or get real shy. Most of all, they wouldn't want to leave. And here she was, trying to get away from me, the biggest star on the planet. She was totally unphased by the stardom I had, like I was just another person. It wasn't like a disrespectful type of attitude, she just looked at it like, "Well he has to eat and breathe just like the rest of us, he's no different." I silently thanked her for this.

There was a strong moment of silence, but then she broke it:

"So...Not to be unthankful or anything but, why am I still here?"

Bill, Frank, and I looked at each other trying to figure out why we kept her here. She shifted in her seat trying to make her bruised leg feel a bit more comfortable. As she did this, I caught her scent. I slowly closed my eyes while inhaling. Frank saw my expression and realized what was happening , so he quickly started a conversation with the girl.

"So, kid, what's your name? Where ya from? Age, all the basics?" He asked, like a true sceptical businessman.

"Annah-Renee Johnson. You can call me Ari for short. I'm from Sac-Town (Sacramento,California). I just moved here. Um, I'm twenty-three. Born April fifteenth, nineteen fifty-nine. Anything else?" she answered with a quickness.

So she an Aries? Aries' are known to be very rebellious; they think they know every god damned thing. They fight back, and try to come off as macho, but deep inside they're wounded children who just don't know how to ask for help. But they're loyal, brutally honest, very blunt and sarcastic, talkative, smart, and ready to attack. I think I like her already.

It was Bill's turn to ask the questions:

"So, you a fan of Michael's?"

"Yeah. I have a lot of pictures of you on my walls. Big fan." she jokingly said.

I couldn't help but blush.

I involuntarily added to the conversation by saying, "So that's why you were with all those girls? To pounce on me?"

"Yup! That's exactly the reason. I was hoping to give you something actually, but somebody broke it. And then I was gonna take your glasses." She smiled, but then she got serious, "Do you deal with crowds like that all the time? Because that was a helluva lot of people."

"Yeah. You get used to it after a while. But the fans love me, its just that they have a strange way of showing it sometime."

"I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Sometimes I wonder why I try to pursue dancing. I hope I don't become a big choreographer or anything..." Her voice trailed off as she imagined guys trying to rip every piece of clothing she had on.

"So you dance?" Frank chimed in.

"Oh yes! I enjoy it very much. I don't do a specific type of dancing. I just do what comes to me. What I feel in the moment-"

Frank gave me a side-eye as she said "in the moment". I chuckled quietly as she went on.

"-because there's no way to really "choreograph" something. At least not for me. It's hard for me to remember exact dance steps because the power comes and goes."

She looked at all of us intently, waiting for someone to say something. Before anyone could, she looked at her watch and realized she had to be somewhere.

"OH! Gosh, I'm almost late! I have a rehearsal as a matter of fact! I need to leave! Thank you so much for all your help once again!" She winked and gave all of us a million-dollar smile and hauled ass! But she left her wallet behind. Inside it had a stack of cash, plus the business card that said where her dance studio was located.

"Hurt me now!" I exclaimed as she left.

"I know, right?! That was a piece o' thang, right thurr." Bill joined in.

"That face! Mike, you gotta get that!" Frank put in.

I blushed even more, and tried to hide my face with my hand.

We all joked that one of us had to snatch her up. She was too pretty to pass up. And now that we had all of her information, that would be pretty easy.

They were right...I gotta find that girl...

 

 

End Notes:

I want to thank you all for the support and for viewing my story! Remember to visit my official LoveApplehead MJ Fanfic website (loveapplehead.wordpress.com) for more! ;)

My Contact info: ParisHoney1998 (Youtube name), @KTMA_MJJ (Twitter name), and my fanfic website I mentioned above. 

Love you all!

Peace and stay cool,

KTMA

Ch 2: Booked by LoveApplehead
Author's Notes:

"Ch 2: Booked"


Michael and Ari meet up once more, and this time Michael has a proposal to get even closer to this mysterious girl. Annah accepts, and let's just say she's booked! (Yes, that bad pun was intended LOL)


Instead of me just leaking every god-damned thing about the chapter, here's some basic info:


Main Characters: Michael Jackson and Ari (Nickname) Johnson


Extras: Twelve Kids from Ari's Dance Academy


A brief mention of the 1984 Victory tour and the Jacksons


 

[Two Weeks Later] Thriller Era, 1983 at The Plaza Dance Academy (Long Beach, California)

Ari's POV

I made it literally two seconds before the clock signaled I was late. The door slammed behind me as I tripped inside. I fell on my stomach, causing excruciating pain. But instead I shook it off, got up, and faced my pupils. All twelve of them were children under the age of sixteen, and they adored me. They were the kids from the bad side of Los Angeles. The "statistics" my father used to call them; the kids that were expected to turn into gangbangers and drug addicts. It saddened me that some of the kids didn't have the guidance and love they deserved. So I created a dance academy for underprivileged children from the ghetto. It took a lot of money, but, with federal funding, I'm able to even buy these kids some clothes.

I grew up in a rich family in Sacramento. We didn't have a huge house, but as a child I was always aware there was a lot of money to my name. I had never been without a bite to eat. I was completely oblivious about people less fortunate than me until I turned fourteen. I saw children my age, from my school, asking for handouts on the street to buy something from Burger King. When they saw me looking at them, they bowed their heads in horror and shame. I knew right then and there that I had to do something. So I did. I went into my mother's wallet without her knowing, and slipped each of them a twenty-dollar bill. I changed the way I thought about other people; I started a childrens' charity fund, and donated to homeless shelters as often as I could.

I feel I've done a lot for poor children. I am confident that I am helping them, but I want to remain humble. I don't want them to think I'm some god, or some deity. I'm just me, Annah-Renee. I guess I just know right from wrong. And letting other people starve is totally wrong.

"Hey, Ari!  You got here just in time!" A kid named Sav joked.

"I know, I know! I'm really sorry. It's just...Well you know how I said I would get Michael Jackson's glasses for you?" I said sincerely.

"Yeah!" They all chimed in.

Twelve voices all started talking at once: "Didja get them?" "Did you get to touch him?!" "His hair!" "Mike is sexy..." "I can moonwalk better than he can." "Y'all shut up!" Michael this, Michael that. Michael, Michael, Michael.

I apologized with great contempt,"Guys, someone broke the present andsomebody else got his glasses..."

"Aww!" They all pouted.

"But I got to meet him. People were actually walking on me. He saw me and took me to his hotel room and-"

"Wait! You went to his hotel room?! What did you do?" a sixteen-year old asked.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, y'all!" Cecil called out.

I just rolled my eyes, and set a bag of snacks down. "Come on, guys. Lets start dancin'!"

An hour later...

As the last of the kids filed out of the Academy door, someone with huge shades walked in. He had ultra-thick sideburns, a nappy-ass afro, ugly, yellowing chipped teeth, and an unkempt mustache...

 

He stood there and stared at me, breathing quietly. There was a long silence.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked, skeptically.

"It's me. I'm Michael Jackson."

He giggled as my eyes got big in realization. I immediately recognized the jawline and the nose. It was a good disguise if you didn't look too close.

"Well...erm..." I squirmed in embarrassment. "How can I help you this fine evening, Mr. Jackson?"

"I- I needed to see you again. I couldn't resist the temptation." He shyly replied. "And- Andja left your wallet, so here it is." He waved it in the air.

I grabbed at it, but missed as he yanked it out of my reach.

"Boy, are you short or what?" he teased.

"Michael, gimme my wallet back."

"No!"

"Why?"

"I don't feel like it."

"You're a piece of shit."

"Ya mama."

I had no comebacks. Here I was playfully arguing with Michael effing Jackson about a damn wallet. He turned around and removed his glasses, mask, sideburns, and mustache, and revealed a clean-shaven young man. Still adorable as could be. When he turned back around,  he caught me staring. My eyes could not leave his smooth lips, his chocolate-brown almond-shaped eyes, those beautifully carved cheekbones. I felt a sudden yearning for him. I wanted him to touch me and hold me close to him like I was when I played unconscious yesterday.

He stared back just as intently. He took a miniscule step forward and asked me a question I hardly expected,"Do you find me pleasing?"

His baby voice left him entirely. Masculine sexiness and divine power took its place. Split personalities. What a turn-on.

I couldn't say a word. But he knew the answer as my eyes trailed down to the crotch of his pants. I wished to touch him.

"Mhmm." Was all he said, like he read my mind.

I almost smashed into him; I was eager to place my hand on every inch of his body. It wasn't a lust type of want, it was a dire need. I could tell that the feeling was mutual. Every single part of my being wanted to flow into his, to touch and be touched. But I knew that's not what he came here for. And I didn't want to come off as some dirty little tramp out to ruin a superstar's life. That's just not the type of hoe I am.

"I- I can't. I'm sorry." His face changed into surprise that I would decline such a pleasing offer...

Michael's POV

Her curvy body had me mesmerized. I just wanted to touch and kiss...Oh, how I wished for her to be with me tonight. She was giving me butterflies. But then she seemed to change her mind. Once again, this girl managed to amazing the living daylights out of me. I don't open myself easily to sexual offers, let alone to people I barely know. But there was something about this girl. Everything about her intoxicated me. I wanted to be her lover, her sister, her mother, her father, her brother. Her everything.  I started thinking about her more than I did Diana. It had been two weeks since I last saw her.

There was a fire burning inside of me. That song by Tina Marie and Rick James called "Fire and Desire", that's just how I felt. I saw my whole future fly by in front of me. And she was a part of it. She had me wondering what our babies would look like. Every ounce of me desired to lay next to her in the night, when life seemed to come crashing down for her. To make love to her to take the pain away. To kiss and squeeze.

Pure madness! What am I thinking! I barely know her, and that's not what I came here for! I scolded myself.

"Uhm...Well, my brothers and I, we want you to help us choreograph our tour for one of our albums we're currently working on called Victory."

She couldn't contain herself; "Wow! You haven't even seen me dance and I've already got a job?!"

"Well no..We checked out some of your material, talked to people who have employed you, watched tapes of you dancing. Your very good. You'll be my assistant when I'm not there."

I learned that Ari could imitate me perfectly without skipping a beat. At first, my brothers were wary of hiring a girl. They thought I was just hiring her to get some. But that's not the case. She's a very excellent dancer. But I won't tell her that.

"Ari, I'm here to hire you. Is your schedule free for July to December of 1984?" I politely asked.

Oh please, oh please, oh please! Say yes!

She thought to herself, trying to remember anything she had scheduled in advance. When she was done, she got a sad look on her face.

Oh no!

But then she started grinning like an idiot.

"Well, Mr. Jackson, looks like I can do it!"

I quietly thanked the Heavens. She's booked! She's mine!

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! Please review/comment on it so I can read some feedback.

The officially published stories can be found on my MJ Fanfic website, loveapplehead.wordpress.com

<3

Ch 3: The Diva's Here by LoveApplehead
Author's Notes:

 

Michael and Ari finally go on a date and it goes well! So well that they end up getting to Michael's bedroom! Will they be able to make love to each other like they've been yearning for, or will an uninvited guest spoil the fun and cause unneeded commotion?

 

Instead of me just leaking every god-damned thing about the chapter, here's some basic info:

 

Main Characters: Michael Jackson and Ari (Nickname) Johnson

 

Featuring: Diana Ross

 

Extras: None

 

October 19th, 1983 (Hayvenhurst)

**Excessive cursing! Have fun reading!**

Ari's POV

Everything was going smoothly. The dinner was great, the music slammin'. We even ended up going back to his house. His smile intoxicated me; I couldn't resist following him quietly inside his bedroom. I sighed slowly trying to imagine Michael Jackson and myself going for the bed, making sweet love to each other. He smiled at me just before he slipped the key inside the lock, put his hand behind my head, pulled my chin up, and kissed me passionately. He felt me moan and pulled me closer. I could tell he couldn't wait for me to slip my underwear off.

He moved to resume opening the door, we slipped in, and suddenly he froze, making me bump into him. Someone was in here, an uninvited guest.

"Michael?" A sweet sounding voice called. "Baby, is that you?"

Michael's POV

I wanted to scream my bloody head off, I wanted to shout to the Devil and ask him himself why in the world would he let her get into my bedroom on a special night like this. The date with Ari was going just the way I wanted it, and now this. What a way to eff up some important plans. She just had to show up. Tonight. Right now. In my bedroom. On my bed. Wearing nothing but a lace nightgown.

"Diana. What are you doing in here and how did you get in?" I made sure Ari's small stature was hidden behind me. I knew that if Dee saw her, the night would get worse.

"Well, I just slipped in. Worked a few bells and whistles. Just wanted to surprise you, that's all. Why are you so nervous, baby?" She crooned unsuspectingly.

"I'd like you to leave right this minute, Diane. I don't have time."

I really don't have time. The romantic mood Ari and I had just shared was dying out.

Oh please please leave Diane! Not tonight! 

But she wouldn't budge from her sensual position on my bed. I could see the curve of her breasts, even her hard nipples protruding from the revealing nightgown. She made my mouth water. She made me want Ari to be the one that left. But Ari was unexplored land, and I needed to claim my territory. And tonight was gonna be the night.

I decided to ask Ari to step out for a quick second. I apologized over and over again, but she seemed to be unfazed by the whole affair. Once she left, I made up my mind to give it to Diane.

"How dare you come into my home unsuspected. You don't know when I have ‘guests'. Get out. Please!" I begged.

She was taken aback by my tone of voice; It's a rare sight to see when I yell at Diane.

"You brought some bitch home?! Is that it? And you want her to be your little play-thing. I see. Well let me just skip town so my man can get some from all the tramps on the block!"

"Diana, it's not like that...Yes it is. Get out. This is my house. I pay the bills. I live here. I'm dating someone I'm interested in, and I would  like to...talk to her some more." I quietly replied. "And it's not like you don't treat me as a toy. You date other men. You touch on them when I'm in the room- Don't even get me started. Just get the hell out and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

She sat there dumbfounded that I had just spoken to her like that. She put on some decent clothes, put her hair up in a ponytail, and stormed out. As if on cue, Ari stepped in.

"Listen, Michael," She said, scratching the back of her head shyly, " Um, I'm a little tired. If you're busy, I could talk to you tomorrow, or somethin' like that."

"No! No, please don't! She's gone. She won't be interrupting us any longer. I'm so sorry this had to happen. Please, uh, sit down." I hurriedly said.

"So, is she your girlfriend or somethin' like that? Because I don't wanna be caught up in any drama."

"I promise you she will not cause any more problems."

She nodded her head in understanding and sighed. I laid my on her thigh and gently rubbed. She looked at me in a sensual gaze, waiting for me to go further. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. God, how her lips felt against mine.

But then the strangest thing happened.

Diane burst into the room with a jealous glare. If looks could kill, Ari would have been on the floor with a puddle of blood surrounding her.

"Diane-" I began to say.

"Save it!" She yelled.

Diana's POV

How dare this little five piece whore come into my man's house and make moves on him?! Can't she see he's taken? Dumb trick!

"Get. The Fuck. Away from him. Right. Now." Was all I could say.

Surprisingly she obeyed without a fight, but she glared back, intent on intimidating me.

"What's your problem?!" She demanded.

"I'll tell you what my mother fuckin' problem is! Michael is mine, not yours. He's my man!"

"He belongs to you? Has he put any rings on your fingers? Has he knocked you up? I think not! So step the fuck off and leave like he asked you to."

Michael sat on standby, clearly impressed on how this piece of shit was handling herself.

I cracked my knuckles like it was time for bloodshed. If someone had to get hurt, it was gonna be her.

"Now you just wait a mother fuckin' minute there, Missy-"

"Don't call me ‘Missy'. And I supposed you want me to respect my elders, correct? Shove it up your ass, you irrelevant dick sucker."

I could not believe this shit-stopper just interrupted me.

Before I could say another word, she turned to Michael and said, "Michael, I hope you have a nice night. And in a way, Diane is right-"

So the little bitch is relenting?

"-Me and you, we can't be together. We can't mess around, since I'm supposed to be your assistant  on the Victory tour."

She threw that in to mess with me. And it worked, because I stumbled from surprise. I saw she smirked as she left and threw Michael a kiss.

When she left I said, "I just wanna slap the sh-"

"Not tonight, Diane. What you did was childish and uncalled for. How jealous."

"But- But she was being childish too!" I whined.

"No, Ari was standing up for herself. You're such a bully. Goodnight. Oh, and don't bother calling me tomorrow for our lunch date, that's just been cancelled. Sweet dreams, my valentine."

My jaw dropped. Michael was really blowing me off for this 99 Cent Store trash!

I groaned in disgust and left, wondering if Michael would regret what he'd just said to me. And he thinks I'm in love with him. No.

I'll get this Ari girl, with all the strength and celebrity I have. Every ounce of her private life will be made known to me so that I can destroy her. The Diva is back in business.

End Notes:

 

I want to thank you all for the support and for viewing my story! Remember to visit my official LoveApplehead MJ Fanfic website (loveapplehead.wordpress.com) for more! ;)

My Contact info: ParisHoney1998 (Youtube name), @KTMA_MJJ (Twitter name), and my fanfic website I mentioned above. 

Love you all!

Peace and stay cool,

KTMA

 

Ch 4: Everybody Loves Jermaine by LoveApplehead
Author's Notes:

 

"Ch 1: The Meeting"

 

Michael meets someone who catches his eye in the crowd. He rescues her from being squished by thousands of screaming fans. This is a more realistic chapter, so please remember: it's on MJFiction for a reason!

 

Instead of me just leaking every god-damned thing about the chapter, here's some basic info:

 

Main Characters: Michael Jackson and Ari (Nickname) Johnson

 

Featuring: Bill Bray and Frank DiLeo

 

Extras: The Crowd of "Girls from the Balcony"

 

 

October 27th, 1983 (Hayvenhurst)

Janet's POV

Michael would not stop talking about her. I love my brother - he's my bestfriend - but sometimes, he talks too damn much. Especially about young women that he's got eyes for. This time he had his eyes set on some California beauty  named Ari; he told me, LaToya, and the brothers that we would all get to meet his soon-to-be lover very soon. "Everything about her is magical" is what he would constantly say. She must be something else if he talks about her more than Diana. And from what I can understand, Diana and Michael aren't on speaking terms at the moment. He told me there was a big blow up, but he didn't want to go into detail.

Today was the day. Ari was coming over, and nobody could wait to see her. Even mother was fidgety about meeting this girl. We all know how bad Michael was at judging females- we just hope he learned his lesson. Jermaine heard a car pull up, and saw the limo driver open the door for a petite young woman.

"She here! Michael, get down here!" he called.

"Jerms, shut up! You ain't gotta be so damn loud!" I said.

He rolled his eyes and made his way to the couch and sat watching sports on pay-per-view. Michael came down looking quite dapper in a red shirt with a colorful vest and jeans on. His hair was unkempt, but, personally, his hair looks better that way.

"I hope she's used to your ‘natural' look," I teased,"‘Cause if she ain't, she's gonna run straight outta here!"

Michael playfully punched me in my rib as he walked by. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and in came the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. She had big lips like Michael had said, but they suited her in a way. She was very tiny, but built like a brick shit house. God, if I was gay, I would tap that.

"Hey, Annah! I'm glad you made it!" Michael said in sing-song voice.

The way Mike's face lit up - we all got the memo that he thought she was "the one". When she walked past him for just a second to take her coat off, Mike inhaled her perfume like it was a do-or-die type thing. He was really enjoying himself just staring at her. I could tell he was taking in every single angle of her womanly figure. His eyes paused for the longest time at her ass.

"Hey, Mike! Get outta la-la-land and introduce us to your friend!" Marlon exclaimed.

"Everybody, this is Annah-Renee Johnson. Annah this is everybody. Let's go!" he took her hand and tried to drag her upstairs to his room. He knew what was coming. The Jackson third-degree murder trial...

The Jackson third-degree is basically this: when a Jackson brings home a certain someone to meet the family, we know it's serious. So we all ask questions, watch the person's body language, and stare at them intently. Tito is known to glare at people, especially when it concerns his sisters. But everybody didn't feel the need to do so to Annah. All of us could tell she was down-to-earth and had a great IQ level.

Michael turned back around, and gave everyone a proper introduction. We hadn't heard her voice just yet because Mike kept answering questions for her.

"Mikey-boy, let your friend talk. She mute or somethin'?" Randy said.

Ari laughed, "Yeah, Mike! Why're you answering questions for me? And no! I'm not mute! It's so nice to meet you all!"

MJ shied away from everyone as if he was busted for breaking the law. Just as he opened his mouth, an uninvited guest showed up, and Michael's face immediately changed from delight to anger.

Ari's POV

Oh, not again!

A lady in a white dress, mink coat, and sun-hat stepped through the door and thanked Tito for escorting her inside.

"It's so cold out there! Goodness! Hi everyone! Who is thi-"

She cut off her sentence as she realized who I was. All she could do was grimace since Katherine was in the room. She knew the rule was that there are no fights in Mama Kay's presence. She stood there for a second, then decided to piss me off. This cold, vain, childish woman gave everyone in the room a hug, and then, when she got to Mike, she hugged him so long and tenderly that each person within five feet of this little get-together understood what she was doing. She was trying to make me jealous.

Michael's POV

Sometime she does too much, goes too far. She always has to have the last laugh when someone upstages her. This isn't show business, we're not onstage right now, this is private. And the way she was hugging me, I could see Annah was taking it personal. I pushed her away forcefully, but not too hard to where people could see I hated the sight of her at this very moment in time. Her childishness is finding a way to seep through once again.

"Dee! I'm so surprised! What's brought you here? Do you need anything?" I said in  mock-pleasantry. My smile was fake and everyone knew it.

"No. Just thought  I'd surprise you...again."

But then she whispered to me,"This time with my clothes on." And then playfully winked at me.

I had to keep it together. I wanted to scream and shout, kick and hit, roll my eyes, and beat her up with big words. Diana always finds a way to ruin a good day.

Jermaine's POV

The room fell silent as this conversation between Diana and Mike  occurred. My brothers, sisters, mother, and I all saw that Michael was being nice in a fake way. He didn't want Dee here, he didn't want to see her face. We could all see disgust in his eyes, a rare sight to the family.

Once this little exchange of talk was over, Michael and Annah made their way to the kitchen to get some food. I nudged Dee and motioned my head for her to follow me. She obeyed and soon we were far away from the living room.

"What's up, Jermaine?" she asked politely.

I should just be out with it. I know Michael won't do it...I'll do it for him.

"Mike don't want you here, Diana." I said with no emotion in my voice.

She smirked and said,"Did Michael put you up to this?" And then she laughed as if she knew that was the perfect answer. "I'm not leavin' just 'cause Mike got his bitch here. If anything, that slut should be the one to leave. I'm his number one choice, he should remember that."

"Michael didn't tell me anything. But I know my brother, and I could see it in his eyes. I saw him push you away after the hug. Hell, everybody did. We know our brother better than anyone, leave before you cause trouble."

"I'm not going to cause any trouble." she replied defensively.

"See, I know somethin' went down with you, Mike, and Ari a few weeks ago. The only other person that knows every little detail is Janet, and she can keep a secret for forever and a day. I know that you humiliated yourself as well as Ari. I know that you tried to pull the ‘I-thought-you-loved-me' card, and the ‘diva' card. I also know that you don't love my brother. You don't want him with Ari because you're afraid your sex-buddy will get preoccupied."

She stood there in stunned silence.

"Today is a special day for Ari and Mike, whether you like it or not. So once again, please leave. "

Diana looked like she was on the verge of tears, ready to lash out at me at any moment for almost making her ruin her makeup. But she left. She left without a word. Michael should thank me.

Five hours later

LaToya's POV

After AJ left- Yeah! We're calling her AJ! Cute, right?- Katherine left to go hang out with some of her lady friends. The rest of the Jackson gang continued to play board games. We all showered Mike with compliments about Ari. Especially the boys.

"Man, she got a nice butt. Man, can I get a slice o' that cake?" Jackie teased.

All of us burst out laughing. It seemed like we were a family again. Like old times before Jackie, Jermaine, and Tito went and got married. But this special moment was soon to end because of one little itty-bitty question Michael had had on the tip of his tongue all day.

"Where is Diana?"

Janet was the first to notice that Jermaine got quiet.

"Jerms, what didja do?" she asked accusingly.

"I- I-..." he faltered. "I told her to leave. I could see she was ruining your day. All the signs were there, man. You didn't want her here. So I told her that 'cause I knew you didn't have the balls to tell her yourself."

Michael's eyes were blazing with hatred, anger, and, ironically, thanks.

"You had no right! This is my business! Not yours! How dare you even do some dumb stuff like that! You probably made her cry!"

"Why the fuck would you care if she cries? Michael, get over it. Diana don't give a shit about your feelings. She's just using you!" Jermaine piped back.

"Don't change the topic, Jermaine!"

"Yeah!" Randy chimed in.

"Stop instigatin', Randy!" Michael hollered.

"All of you are ruthless idiots and twits! I hate you all, but most of all, I hate you, Jermaine!" Michael stared in Jermaine's eyes, intent on choking his brother with a glare.

"You are as childish and as selfish as Diane. You're a ruthless, cunning coward. An invalid. An irrelevant pile of bones. And I want nothing to do with you!"

Okay, this has gone far enough.

"Michael! Take it back! You don't mean that! He's your brother, he was only trying to help!" I cried.

"Brother, you're over-reacting." Janet said in a calm voice.

The girls always try to keep the peace, like always, while our brothers just sit and watch.

"This- This fish-kissing piece of trash is not my brother. I can handle my own damn business. To hell with you all!" And Michael stomped upstairs to his room to cool down.

Janet's POV

Michael is right, Jermaine should've kept his mouth shut. But Michael also shouldn't have acted like such a drama queen. After tempers cooled down, me, my sister, and my brothers all walked Jermaine to the door.

"We love you, bro." Jackie said sincerely.

"All of us." LaToya added.

"Not me!" could be heard from upstairs.

"I'll talk to him." I said.

Jermaine sullenly replied, "No, it's not neccesary, but thank you, Janet."

I could see Michael peeking through the banister, with tears in his eyes, to watch Jermaine cry as he walked out.

The Jackson Family Drama. This is only half of it.

 

End Notes:

 

Remember, this is from my Fanfic website, loveapplehead.wordpress.com

You can find polls there to vote for what should be in the next chapter! ILY all!

 

Ch 5: So Who's It Gonna Be? by LoveApplehead
Author's Notes:

"Ch 5: So Who's It Gonna Be?"

 

Michael and Annah are caught by Brooke Shields being all huggy-huggy at a party. Someone decides to throw the after party at Hayvenhurst, which ultimately makes Brooke and Diana a little more jealous of MJ and Ari's relationship with each other.

SPOILER: Diana drugs Ari!

 

Instead of me just leaking every god-damned thing about the chapter, here's some basic info:

 

Main Characters: Michael Jackson, Ari (Nickname) Johnson, and Brooke Shields

 

Featuring: Katherine, LaToya, Jackie, and Janet Jackson; Diana Ross

 

Extras: Party Crowd

 

 

November 5th, 1983 (The Radisson Hotel: Los Angeles)

Brooke's POV

I saw him in the ballroom with some chick. Part of me was happy that he was having an intimate conversation with this girl, while he other half just couldn't conceive that he would cheat on me. Michael was touching her arm softly, whispering tenderly in her ear; He could barely stop looking at her. Katherine Jackson saw it all; the way her son's eyes were gleaming with joy from standing next to this small, pretty child. Her age was hard to tell, but she was beautiful no matter what. I walked up behind MJ and tickled his sides to distract him from this rare beauty.

"Hey, Mike! You didn't tell me you were going to be here!" I exclaimed with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

He chuckled, not even paying attention to what I was wearing. He usually complimented me on my hair, my eye shadow  a handbag, anything. But instead he smiled and hugged me, side-eyed his date with a mischievous glance, and then said:

"I forgot. I'm sorry. Plus every thing has been so hectic lately. Will you forgive me?"

He understood from the look on my face that I was confused, and that I knew he was lying.

"Ari! C'mere! I'd like you to meet someone." He reached for the girl's hand and pulled her toward me. "Brooke, this is Annah-Renee. Annah, this is my best friend, Brooke."

I shook hands with her; her fingers were so soft that they felt like a newborn baby's bottom.

"Nice to meet you, Annah-Renee." I said cordially.

"You can call me Ari for short; It's so much easier. And it's a pleasure to meet you." She stared at my dress in awe. "Gosh! I really want your dress. It's real cute!"

I thanked her a dozen times, and then made my way over to Diana Ross to ask about Mike and Ari's relationship with each other.

"Diana? Diana, can I speak to you for a sec?" I quietly asked.

She finished her conversation and then took my hand and led me to a partitioned seating area in the ballroom where we could talk freely.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Well...I've just got a question: Is Mike dating that girl named Annah?" I questioned.

"Oh. Yeah. I can't believe it. That little- Don't even get me started. They've been hanging out a lot, but I don't think he asked her to be his girlfriend. But Mike did bring her to meet the family. She's been hanging out at their house a lot because Katherine likes it."

"Why?"

"She likes it 'cause Michael's eyes light up. Everybody likes seeing Michael happy like that." She sighed a heavy sigh.

"It sounds like they're getting pretty serious if Mike brought her home..."

She nodded her head in agreement, then gathered her purse, and went back to being Diva Diane.

What about me? I thought Michael liked me- I mean, we are dating...Aren't we?

Katherine's POV

I just loved the way my son looked at Annah. It's such a lovely feeling to see your children grown and happy. The way Michael looked at her was better than magic. It was like seeing God fall in love with the stars and planets; like a blissful re-creation of Eden. For the past two weeks, Mike and Ari were inseparable; Michael invited her to parties, photoshoots, and late-night "outings".

Ari left to go to the bathroom real quick, so I took up the chance to ask Michael a few questions.

"Michael, come sit down by me." He obeyed and I continued, "What's going on between you and Ari? Y'all seem to be getting real cozy."

LaToya had to put her two-cents in: "Yeah! Mama's right! You guys are together 26/5!"

"You're such a dimwit, Toy Toy. It's 24/7." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I know, but the way you two are in each others face, an extra two hours has been created."

"Toya, you sound real dumb right now." Janet said passing by.

We all laughed because LaToya can be that way.

"Well, I was thinkin' about asking Ari to be my girlfriend. I'm just too embarrassed to do so. Sometime it'll be like we're talking and I want to ask her, but then I shy away from the idea."

"Just take it slow. The time will come when you won't feel too shy to ask her." Jackie advised.

Ari came back in the nick of time and asked Michael to dance with her. He took her hand and they walked toward the dance floor, smiling and laughing like love struck idiots. I remember when I used to feel that way about Joe. That's not the case anymore...

Joe's POV

I never really paid attention to Michael and his feelings for women, but this young thang named Annah-Renee was really making my son light up. It's a mother-fuckin' sight to see. But as long as he still gets that paper comin' in and isn't distracted from his work, it's all good.

After the Party (Hayvenhurst)

Michael's POV

Everyone from the party that knew me well decided "Hey! Lets throw the after-party at Mike's house!". Even Mother was okay with this. As long as Ari and I are together, I could care less.

Hayvenhurst hasn't seen a party this big since...God knows when. Once everyone was in the house, someone put on the music and got the party started. People were talking, laughing, and having even more fun than we did at the ballroom. Dresses came off and were replaced with jeans and t-shirts courtesy of LaToya; tuxedos and cuff-links were taken off to have an easier time flirting with the girls. Everyone was just open and honest with each other.

I avoided Diana and Brooke at all costs; mainly for the purpose of staying with Annah so that a catfight won't happen. I made my way upstairs about two hours into the party, unaware that the two females I was hiding from were right behind me. They even followed me into my room.

"Mike, I got to ask you something." Brooke said first.

"What is it?" I asked sincerely.

"Annah-", her voice cracked, "Are you and Annah together?"

"Yeah, Michael. You've got us wondering why you're playing us." Diana said.

I really didn't want to talk to them, let alone Diana, because I knew a conversation with Brooke and Dee would boil down to this.

And then the big question: "You've got three women on your arm, who's it gonna be that gets to keep you?"

Why did they have to ask that?

"Well- uh....uuuhhhhhhh...." I said completely clueless.

"Brooke, you're like a friend to me. The girl I can talk to about almost anything. Diana...I don't know what to say about you. I'm in love with you but you're selfish and conniving. You cheat on me, you break my heart over and over again. But Annah is more than just a friend and doesn't hurt me. She's magic."

I took a deep breathe.

"So I guess I really do have to choose...And it's going to be Annah. I don't know why it has to feel like a contest, but that's just the way it is. Brooke I hope you don't feel offended." I turned to her and gripped her shoulder lovingly.

"No, I don't, Michael. We're just good friends, and I'm okay with that."

Brooke hugged me back and left to go and join the party once more...

Now for Diane.

Diana's POV

know he did not just say that I'm selfish and conniving, and that I break his heart all the time! Is he kidding me?! Before he could say one word, I left his bedroom and went to track Annah down. She was alone in the garden with two baby deer playing around behind a water fountain. As soon as she heard footsteps, she assumed it was Michael walking up the pathway.

"Michael, this place you told me to wait for you is beautiful!" she exclaimed with delight.

"Bitch, sit your Mary Poppins' ass down."

I attacked her without a word; there were no cries or screaming. When I got her pinned to the floor, I injected her with a needle that would make her sleep for a little while- just a few days. Before anyone could catch me, I walked in through a secret back door that Michael showed me a while ago, and entered the living room unnoticed.

Revenge is bitter sweet.

 

End Notes:

 

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! Please review/comment on it so I can read some feedback.

The officially published stories can be found on my MJ Fanfic website, loveapplehead.wordpress.com

<3

 

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2810