My Dearest Michael by HeyPrettyBaby
Summary:

My Dearest

 

My name is Lauren and I am a lifelong Michael Jackson fan. Nobody seems to know how I feel now he is gone so I am making a decision about how I am going to get through it in the best way. I am going to talk to Michael himself.

 

My dearest Michael,

 

To say that I am just a fan doesn't seem enough to describe how I feel about you. You have been a part of my life since my earliest memories. You are like an extension of me..........

 


Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 474 Read: 1112 Published: Jul 24, 2010 Updated: Jul 24, 2010
Story Notes:

 This is a real entry from my diary and I thought whilst reading it recently that it resonated with how alot of the MJ fan community are feeling since Michael's passing. By putting it online I hope that it can symbolise the thoughts and emotions of all of us.


 


Please review. With love L.O.V.E

1. My Dearest Michael by HeyPrettyBaby

My Dearest Michael by HeyPrettyBaby

My dearest Michael,

 

To say that I am just a fan doesn't seem enough to describe how I feel about you. You have been a part of my life since my earliest memories. You are like an extension of me.
I was born the year Moonwalker the movie came out and you were on the 2nd leg of your worldwide Bad tour and I can remember from such a young age hearing my mum singing to Off the wall or Rock with you in the kitchen, which is how I first discovered your music.

Then when I was about 5 my parents let me watch Moonwalker for the first time and I became completely obsessed with the magic man that could lean and float across the floor.
From that day to this you and your music have always been there. Whether it was a Thriller themed Halloween party, a life changing meeting with you in London when I was 15 or a trip to the History tour in 97 your effect on my life has been constant.
When I heard of your passing it was like a piece of me was missing, a piece I would never get back. I really struggled to cope as the months went on and it is only recently that I have started to come to terms with what has actually happened.
I have met up with fans from all across the UK since you passed away Michael and they have become my support network. They have become some of my closest friends and I know you are responsible for that. It is a lovely feeling knowing that something good can come out of such a tragedy.
We will never get over what happened on June 25th 2009 and we shouldn't ever expect to. We will have good days where we can sing along to your music and dance along to your videos with huge smiles on our faces and a bounce in our step. However, there will also be the bad days where even a picture of you will bring us to tears at the thought of losing you so long before your time.


Every once in a while god sends a gift, an angel to make the world a better place and to inspire us to achieve our best. Michael, you were that gift to us and you continue to be. Michael the physical is no longer with us that’s true but Michael the angel is. You are still alive in us the fans, your family and friends, your music and videos, in your humanitarian work and as long as we believe that and carry it in our hearts it will continue to be so.

Michael you are a spirit, Michael you are a healing, Michael you are a loving feeling that we can carry with us forever.

With love L.O.V.E Lauren xoxo

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading everyone. Please review and let me know what you think. I am going to start working on a multi chapter Moonwalker fic so look out for that. L.O.V.E

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=101